PDA

View Full Version : The missing link.

Rolah
09-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Here you will find out the truth about Habbo Staff being at one with unfair dismissal and so on and forth. And how they completely stabbed me in the back and afterwards lied to get out of it.

At first Becs (Habbo Staff) was contacting me about it but then she stepped down from the responsibility and left Emma (Another member of Habbo Staff) in control of it. Emma never contacted me and this evening just before 9pm there was a Hotel alert saying "Head to the Love Theatre at 9pm for the long awaited FOMO award ceremony where you can meet the winners!" And I couldn't get in or anything and wasn't even mentioned during the ceremony, I didn't get the VIP badge that the others did nor did I get the Trophy/Super Rare items.

So at the After party I asked Becs why I wasn't told about it and she told me that she couldn't be bothered to explain but it was basically because Quapla was banned, I told her I wasn't banned and that I had a name change because of the heavy harrassment I was receiving from other Habbos and she just totally ignored me before kicking me 2 minutes later because she 'couldn't be asked'. Before I had the name change Disarno clearly stated that all records would be moved with the account including any Competition winnings, Badges, Bans and so on and forth.

At the event, they asked my partner Danny if he wanted to thank anybody, and he thanked his Mum & Dad.. not me, even though I done the majority of the work on the website (Designed the website, wrote the content and so on...) and he received his prizes. So now Ive e-mailed Emma and asked her to issue me with the prizes I'm entitled to, there has still been no reply from either of the staff members.

They also told me that the reason I couldn't have one is because I had a name change, and that Quapla was banned which it wasn't otherwise I wouldn't have all of my badges on this account. The fact of the matter is, Brett. won his competition on the account 'Oakville' and he still received them on 'Brett.' which is why Habbo are using unfair dismissal in this case as you can see here: http://habbohotel.co.uk/community/fomowinners.html (http://habbohotel.co.uk/community/fomowinners.html)

Please post your opinions on this and how you would feel if it happened to you.
PS: Why does nobody care when things like this happen to me? *lol* Strange really.

Edited by Nick- (Forum Moderator): Thread moved from Habbo UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct section in future.

Boxiel
09-02-2007, 09:56 PM
post in the right freeking section.

paradox
09-02-2007, 09:57 PM
Thats just stupid. end of

--ss--
09-02-2007, 10:03 PM
A bit unfair but bec's desicion is finalas she is the higher rank out of redtiz and becs.

Dan2nd
09-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Thats very unfair =l I feel sorry for you ...

scubadiva
09-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Very unfair in my opinion, tbh they must have logged a name change...

PaulMacC
09-02-2007, 10:05 PM
That is well unfair

What was the prizes ?

Rolah
09-02-2007, 10:07 PM
The prizes were a VIP badge, a trophy from Becs,
and they also still have more prizes still to come later.

Smile
09-02-2007, 10:08 PM
that must really suck..

Liz♥
09-02-2007, 10:22 PM
To be honest Naomi, there's nothing you can really do when this stuff happen.

When it concerns staff such as Rebecca, you might as well just leave it, despite the efforts you put into this site to win this nevertheless at the end of the day it's either pixels on a screen or a badge with features although i'm not sure whether or not these badges are permnant, which i've heard are.

The only alternative option there is to really get a reference from someone who recently had access to your records which show you had a name change of which Quapla did not get banned, once you have gotten the reference you can therefore go to a higher position higher than Rebecca report the complaint with them along with the reference by that Staff member CLEARLY stating the affects of this, you really have to make sure this person you're reporting to is higher than Rebecca, because if it's any lower they will either, ignore the e-mail, reject the e-mail or come up with an excuse the same as what Becs said because no one can challenge a higher member of staff unless they want to be made redudnant

These kind of things happen, they even probably happend to me at some point but unfortunately you get the occasional breakthrough of actually getting what you want but that hardly ever happens.

Worth a try though... because Habbo had problems with agreeing to my name change years ago, I was going how am I supposed to provide proof, so the other day I asked Justine (Impetuous), is it possible for me to get a name change? She replied yes, i'm like maybe I should just reply to the e-mail of which the proof could be "Habbo Staff member Impetuous agrees with the abuse & constant harassment I receive and is right inside her room". This could of acted as a reference by the person who change my name personally asked Justine if it's true... and therefore accepting the name change... in your case, you could try something similar to this but you'd really have to do this under cover - not by going through help tool otherwise you aren't really getting where.

Although this whole post might not make sense but you might be able to make SOME sense out of it to see where i'm going with this, I have nothing against Rebecca, I work with her, at HabboHut

ºNotesº
09-02-2007, 10:26 PM
To be honest Naomi, there's nothing you can really do when this stuff happen.

When it concerns staff such as Rebecca, you might as well just leave it, despite the efforts you put into this site to win this nevertheless at the end of the day it's either pixels on a screen or a badge with features although i'm not sure whether or not these badges are permnant, which i've heard are.

The only alternative option there is to really get a reference from someone who recently had access to your records which show you had a name change of which Quapla did not get banned, once you have gotten the reference you can therefore go to a higher position higher than Rebecca report the complaint with them along with the reference by that Staff member CLEARLY stating the affects of this, you really have to make sure this person you're reporting to is higher than Rebecca, because if it's any lower they will either, ignore the e-mail, reject the e-mail or come up with an excuse the same as what Becs said because no one can challenge a higher member of staff unless they want to be made redudnant

These kind of things happen, they even probably happend to me at some point but unfortunately you get the occasional breakthrough of actually getting what you want but that hardly ever happens.

Worth a try though... because Habbo had problems with agreeing to my name change years ago, I was going how am I supposed to provide proof, so the other day I asked Justine (Impetuous), is it possible for me to get a name change? She replied yes, i'm like maybe I should just reply to the e-mail of which the proof could be "Habbo Staff member Impetuous agrees with the abuse & constant harassment I receive and is right inside her room". This could of acted as a reference by the person who change my name personally asked Justine if it's true... and therefore accepting the name change... in your case, you could try something similar to this but you'd really have to do this under cover - not by going through help tool otherwise you aren't really getting where.

Although this whole post might not make sense but you might be able to make SOME sense out of it to see where i'm going with this, I have nothing against Rebecca, I work with her, at HabboHut

On the Habbo side, the only one above Rebecca is ione, apparently ione and Becs are best friends, so it's pretty pointless reporting. You can't go to anyone else in the Sulake department as they don't deal with complaints etc..

Liz♥
09-02-2007, 10:29 PM
On the Habbo side, the only one above Rebecca is ione, apparently ione and Becs are best friends, so it's pretty pointless reporting. You can't go to anyone else in the Sulake department as they don't deal with complaints etc..

There are other people above Ione, also some staff do deal with complaints, redtiz' job isn't to deal with bans & what not, yet she still does it?

No one knows what Sulake is capable of, seeing as Sulake is far more bigger than just owning Habbo, there is other staff who just generally deal with complaints in Sulake overall and therefore may overpower Rebecca or can forward the report to someone who has the authority to overpower, overall this is in the business world and it's possible to be dealt with and needs to be taken into more depth.

ºNotesº
09-02-2007, 10:32 PM
There are other people above Ione, also some staff do deal with complaints, redtiz' job isn't to deal with bans & what not, yet she still does it?

No one knows what Sulake is capable of, seeing as Sulake is far more bigger than just owning Habbo, there is other staff who just generally deal with complaints in Sulake overall and therefore may overpower Rebecca or can forward the report to someone who has the authority to overpower, overall this is in the business world and it's possible to be dealt with and needs to be taken into more depth.

There isn't, ione is 1st incharge of Habbo, and apparenlty a major share holder, all complaints go to her - ask Just-one about this, as he made a complaint.

Liz♥
09-02-2007, 10:33 PM
There isn't, ione is 1st incharge of Habbo, and apparenlty a major share holder, all complaints go to her - ask Just-one about this, as he made a complaint.

Sulake isn't just Habbo y'know...

Sulake is a company that just owns Habbo, it isn't centred around Habbo, Sulake does therefore deal with other virtual words and maybe other businesses reason being it's so large..

Therefore which proves that ione is not entirely involved with the operations of Sulake but just Habbo Hotel itself

ºNotesº
09-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Sulake isn't just Habbo y'know...

Sulake is a company that just owns Habbo, it isn't centred around Habbo, Sulake does therefore deal with other virtual words and maybe other businesses reason being it's so large...

Yes I know, I have emailed Sulake staff previously about things, and they will not deal with Habbo related stuff, they forward to Redtiz or Becs.

Liz♥
09-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Yes I know, I have emailed Sulake staff previously about things, and they will not deal with Habbo related stuff, they forward to Redtiz or Becs.

But if proven that this can not be dealed with Sulake if it's proven clearly on why not and it will be taken further if proven correct.
Redtiz only deals with Habbo Hotel UK operations mainly eXpert issues

benjamin
09-02-2007, 10:38 PM
wow do you know, i am SO going to be able to sleep tonight now.

ºNotesº
09-02-2007, 10:39 PM
But if proven that this can not be dealed with Sulake if it's proven clearly on why not and it will be taken further if proven correct.
Redtiz only deals with Habbo Hotel UK operations mainly eXpert issues

That made no sense, Sulake staff will not do anything, now stop thinking you know it all, you don't. If you're so certain, you email them and see what happens.

Liz♥
09-02-2007, 10:39 PM
wow do you know, i am SO going to be able to sleep tonight now.

wot u on about ben

That made no sense, Sulake staff will not do anything now stop thinking you know it all, you don't. If you're so certain, you email them and see what happens.

Haha, maybe it's implied by the construction of my posts or what I say that I know everything about Habbo, clearly you judge me wrong. I interpret the actions of Sulake.

I'm saying, if proven CLEARLY that this problem can not be taken further in the hands of Habbo Hotel it can be taken further in the hands of someone who has power.

Obviously you know the functions of Sulake, what gets what forwarded when something is e-mailed, what positions there are Habbo Hotel because you work there don't you? I interpret these things maybe because for one it's common sense that it can be taken further and for 2 it's the basics of business studies of which I have a GCSE in.

I'm not bragging going, ooo I know everything about Business Studies, it's common sense that there is other people who can this problem further to. Ione doesn't OWN the hotel, of course there is someone higher than her who can take problems.

You must know everything about Sulake, don't you stef, you've contacted them so many times after you repeatdly broke their terms & conditions and plead for you to be unbanned or a badge transfer or whatever you wish to request for off of Sulake, unless you are directly involved with Sulake to know the operations of the company?

I think not.

benjamin
09-02-2007, 10:42 PM
wot u on about ben
this information from the thread starter is going to help me sleep at night x

ºNotesº
09-02-2007, 10:54 PM
wot u on about ben

Haha, maybe it's implied by the construction of my posts or what I say that I know everything about Habbo, clearly you judge me wrong. I interpret the actions of Sulake.

I'm saying, if proven CLEARLY that this problem can not be taken further in the hands of Habbo Hotel it can be taken further in the hands of someone who has power.

Obviously you know the functions of Sulake, what gets what forwarded when something is e-mailed, what positions there are Habbo Hotel because you work there don't you? I interpret these things maybe because for one it's common sense that it can be taken further and for 2 it's the basics of business studies of which I have a GCSE in.

I'm not bragging going, ooo I know everything about Business Studies, it's common sense that there is other people who can this problem further to. Ione doesn't OWN the hotel, of course there is someone higher than her who can take problems.

You must know everything about Sulake, don't you stef, you've contacted them so many times after you repeatdly broke their terms & conditions and plead for you to be unbanned or a badge transfer or whatever you wish to request for off of Sulake, unless you are directly involved with Sulake to know the operations of the company?

I think not.

Ione is incharge of Habbo, complaints cannot go any further than her, if you disagree - prove otherwise, yes there's somebody higher, but NOT on the Habbo side, they're on the Sulake side, you can't moan at be about being banned, you've been permed on Liizziiee for sharing accounts/personal details, permed on Lizzz! for playing with glitches, and banned on other accounts, it's a little hypocritical love, the only reason I asked you about bans is because you'd been unbanned, that's all.

Premiums
09-02-2007, 10:59 PM
Rolah:
I'd feel the same if I was you, i'd email Becs and if she sayd no then II supose there's nothing you can really do is there.
Sulake won't answer email's about VIP and stuff like that, they will prob's forward the email.
If Becs sayed no then there's nothing elce you can do ;(

Liz♥
09-02-2007, 11:01 PM
Ione is incharge of Habbo, complaints cannot go any further than her, if you disagree - prove otherwise, yes there's somebody higher, but NOT on the Habbo side, they're on the Sulake side, you can't moan at be about being banned, you've been permed on Liizziiee for sharing accounts/personal details, permed on Lizzz! for playing with glitches, and banned on other accounts, it's a little hypocritical love, the only reason I asked you about bans is because you'd been unbanned, that's all.

I contact Sulake because for one i'm a fansite rep for HabboHut and I have to talk to them about promoting Habbo because that's what HabboHut's job is, Liizziiee was unbanned because there was no proof whatsoever that I did do that, of course you know this becuase you work there and Lizzz! was hardly even banned if 2 days count?

On the other hand, stef you rebel on Habbo 24/7 like as if you find it enjoyable typing pointless racist insults which show pure ignorance and a disgusting flaw in your personaility and many other vulgar sides of you which I do not wish to discuss.

Nevertheless, there are other people than ione, although Naomi hasn't really directly contacted ione about this problem, what's make you thing she has denied to helping her, you don't

It's called interpretation, Sulake is a company like any other else, and like every other company, there is a customers relation and they are bound by a contract to not be biased towards customers whether or not they are under pressure by other staff not to reveal any pieces of information or help any customer which require it. Businesses can't be biased, they don't work like that, Becs is in charge, she gets her way, no it's not. Ione is in charge, she gets her way, no it's not. They operate Habbo Hotel. Sulake own Habbo Hotel.

Can it be taken further than just contacting Habbo Hotel, yes, if it's been proven by the customer that it's correct they can't contact Habbo due to certain circumstances proved in this thread.

No further discussion is needed stef because to be honest you just want to make a big deal out of something so petite, when you know this problem can be served.

Life isn't a game no more stef, it's time to face reality, the fact that there is a FAIR TRIAL.

I'm out, I don't think there's really anymore discussion unless you wanna repeat yourself.

"Ione is in charge of Habbo Hotel, I know that because i've reported to her about 60 permnant ban accounts and pleading for an unban"

ºNotesº
09-02-2007, 11:08 PM
I contact Sulake because for one i'm a fansite rep for HabboHut and I have to talk to them about promoting Habbo because that's what HabboHut's job is, Liizziiee was unbanned because there was no proof whatsoever that I did do that, of course you know this becuase you work there and Lizzz! was hardly even banned if 2 days count?

On the other hand, stef you rebel on Habbo 24/7 like as if you find it enjoyable typing pointless racist insults which show pure ignorance and a disgusting flaw in your personaility and many other vulgar sides of you which I do not wish to discuss.

Nevertheless, there are other people than ione, although Naomi hasn't really directly contacted ione about this problem, what's make you thing she has denied to helping her, you don't

It's called interpretation, Sulake is a company like any other else, and like every other company, there is a customers relation and they are bound by a contract to not be biased towards customers whether or not they are under pressure by other staff not to reveal any pieces of information or help any customer which require it. Businesses can't be biased, they don't work like that, Becs is in charge, she gets her way, no it's not. Ione is in charge, she gets her way, no it's not. They operate Habbo Hotel. Sulake own Habbo Hotel.

Can it be taken further than just contacting Habbo Hotel, yes, if it's been proven by the customer that it's correct they can't contact Habbo due to certain circumstances proved in this thread.

No further discussion is needed stef because to be honest you just want to make a big deal out of something so petite, when you know this problem can be served.

Life isn't a game no more stef, it's time to face reality, the fact that there is a FAIR TRIAL.

I'm out, I don't think there's really anymore discussion unless you wanna repeat yourself.

"Ione is in charge of Habbo Hotel, I know that because i've reported to her about 60 permnant ban accounts and pleading for an unban"

You don't HAVE to talk to Sulake about promoting Habbo, it's your choice. Also, to the Liizziiee thing; the only reason Liizziiee was unbanned is because your IP changes everytime you turn the computer off, I have chat logs to prove that. Lizzz! was banned for way longer than 2 days, that's complete crap. Also, I do know Naomi hasn't spoken to ione about it, as I speak to Naomi via. console all the time. I don't rebel 24/7, yes I swear at times, but that's hardly being rebel, you got banned recently for telling somebody to go hang themself, so you can't complain. Yes, of course somebody could report ione or Becs to Sulake, but they are not going to do anything over something so minor, it'd be pointless, if you speak to Just-one, he reported Becs for swearing at him, and it went to ione and didn't go any further.

--ss--
10-02-2007, 12:55 PM
There are always going to be higher ranks than becs and ione , them both are high ranks in habbo , Sulake is habbo plus alot more , they have differnt customers service to habbo etc , But ione and becs incharge of habbo so if you do contact sulake they will probaly tell you to contact them.
Aapo and sampo have the highest ranks in habbo and sulake as they are the actual creaters of habbo and the other sulake projects as they created FUSE light technology witch is used in all of sulakes inteactive games.

meh cheep. got his fomo prize removed becuase he made a post on the forum here saying he didn't like the idea of FOMO :rolleyes:

also notes im sure some girl used to own the account notes? :s

ºNotesº
10-02-2007, 04:29 PM
There are always going to be higher ranks than becs and ione , them both are high ranks in habbo , Sulake is habbo plus alot more , they have differnt customers service to habbo etc , But ione and becs incharge of habbo so if you do contact sulake they will probaly tell you to contact them.
Aapo and sampo have the highest ranks in habbo and sulake as they are the actual creaters of habbo and the other sulake projects as they created FUSE light technology witch is used in all of sulakes inteactive games.

meh cheep. got his fomo prize removed becuase he made a post on the forum here saying he didn't like the idea of FOMO :rolleyes:

also notes im sure some girl used to own the account notes? :s

Yes, you've just said what I said but in a different way, ofcourse you could report ione, but not over Habbo stuff, only if say she gave you alot of verbal abuse.

Agnostic Bear
11-02-2007, 05:17 AM
Aapo and sampo have the highest ranks in habbo and sulake

Bingo, if you need to report a problem about Becs, go to either Sampo or Timo, Timo being the preferred as he's the CEO of Sulake.

But mind you, Becs can be real nasty at times, I mean REAL nasty.

Someone should get her fired.

TrueColours
11-02-2007, 12:27 PM
GUTTED! And I don't think you all deserve a VIP Badge, as you could impersonate celebrity's.. Go into over crowded room's *UNFAIR* And.. Well it's just unfair! you should have got a FOMO Badge and maybe some cookie's, and I Thought bec's was just a moderator ;s, Everyone say's they get email's from her... How do i?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!