PDA

View Full Version : SOUTHEND 5 - 0 QPR

ScouseOrient
09-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Soz bradders, i ******* hate southend.

Southend 5-0 QPR

QPR goalkeeper Simon Royce's gaffe set former club Southend on the way to a resounding win as the Shrimpers' bid to avoid relegation gathered pace.
Royce's attempted clearance hit Lee Bradbury, with the ball ricocheting straight into the net on nine minutes.
Darryl Flahavan make a series of second-half saves to deny QPR before Mark Gower's shot made it 2-0.
Efe Sodje's header extended Southend's lead, while Kevin Maher added two late goals with a couple of superb strikes.

Southend: Flahavan, Hunt, Clarke, Sodje (Francis 87), Barrett, Campbell-Ryce, McCormack, Maher, Gower (Foran 77), Eastwood (Harrold 87), Bradbury.
Subs Not Used: Collis, Hooper.
Goals: Bradbury 9, Gower 70, Sodje 79, Maher 90, 90.
QPR: Royce, Mancienne, Cullip (Ray Jones 77), Stewart, Ainsworth, Lomas, Bolder, Timoska (Rehman 68), Rowlands, Blackstock, Cook.
Subs Not Used: Cole, Nygaard, Smith.
Booked: Ainsworth, Rowlands, Bolder, Blackstock.
Att: 10,217.
Ref: P Walton (Northamptonshire).

I heard it was because of a dodgey chinese before the game :S

gosling
09-02-2007, 10:32 PM
I heard it was because of a dodgey chinese before the game :SHave to admit, I laughed.

Absolutely DISGRACEFUL. Full credit to Southend though, they were first to everything, looked so strong in all departments, Royce had an off-day and we just looked dreadful. Morale was at an all-time low after that 'Chinese' incident. Such a terrible time to play Southend, they're on such great form at the moment; win up at Birmingham, win up at Barnsley and a win up at Cardiff. It was only a month ago that Southend looked dead certs for relegation but for this recovery, I have nothing but praise for them. We had a stone wall penalty not given in the first half and Royce's mistake...well...sums up our season really. This week's gone from bad to worse...

We're going down.

ScouseOrient
09-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Have to admit, I laughed.

Absolutely DISGRACEFUL. Full credit to Southend though, they were first to everything, looked so strong in all departments, Royce had an off-day and we just looked dreadful. Morale was at an all-time low after that 'Chinese' incident. Such a terrible time to play Southend, they're on such great form at the moment; win up at Birmingham, win up at Barnsley and a win up at Cardiff. It was only a month ago that Southend looked dead certs for relegation but for this recovery, I have nothing but praise for them. We had a stone wall penalty not given in the first half and Royce's mistake...well...sums up our season really. This week's gone from bad to worse...

We're going down.

Loan window's open now, get some players in, oh and on a positive note, at least you'll get to see orients new north stand next season :D.

I reckon all london teams will stay up this year, apart from prem of course.

Fonejacker
09-02-2007, 10:45 PM
QPR Must get religated this season, These no way they won't

gosling
09-02-2007, 10:49 PM
Loan window's open now, get some players in, oh and on a positive note, at least you'll get to see orients new north stand next season :D.

I reckon all london teams will stay up this year, apart from prem of course.That's one thing I look forward to - going to the likes of Orient and Millwall - real London derbies! We've only had Palace this season and those matches were over and done with inside a month. Notice how I didn't include Brentford? Despite their fantastic win up at Blackpool, I think our friends from SW London are going down. It's a shame really, we've got a great rivalry with the Bees but ah well! Here's to Orient vs QPR next season! ;)

ScouseOrient
09-02-2007, 10:53 PM
That's one thing I look forward to - going to the likes of Orient and Millwall - real London derbies! We've only had Palace this season and those matches were over and done with inside a month. Notice how I didn't include Brentford? Despite their fantastic win up at Blackpool, I think our friends from SW London are going down. It's a shame really, we've got a great rivalry with the Bees but ah well! Here's to Orient vs QPR next season! ;)

Yup, be good to see some nice stadiums like qpr and leeds, also to CCFC, you so sure about qpr going down, i dont see coventry in the chapionship for much longer, lost adams, lost stern john, brentford are dogdy *******s aswell, with their last minuite comebacks, twice this season they have come back in the minuite to score and draw it, and they have 2 of our rejects, Joe Keith and Dave Partridge.

this is who i reckon will go down
Northampton
Bournemouth
Brentford
Rotherham

in that order.

gosling
09-02-2007, 11:13 PM
this is who i reckon will go down
Northampton
Bournemouth
Brentford
Rotherham

in that order.I agree with that to an extent. A few weeks ago I thought Rotherham could save themselves but that 10 point deficit is really taking its toll. Northampton are our bogey team so we wouldn't miss them much!

ScouseOrient
09-02-2007, 11:16 PM
I agree with that to an extent. A few weeks ago I thought Rotherham could save themselves but that 10 point deficit is really taking its toll. Northampton are our bogey team so we wouldn't miss them much!

Yep, i really dont like them either, play crappy football, im not just saying it but orient are just too good to be down there, i mean we've beaten forest away 3-1.

Oh well we're only 4 points away from top table, how many points you from safety?

LOL EDIT: Your not even near the relegation zone. psssh youll stay up easy.

gosling
09-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Yep, i really dont like them either, play crappy football, im not just saying it but orient are just too good to be down there, i mean we've beaten forest away 3-1.

Oh well we're only 4 points away from top table, how many points you from safety?Nah, I don't reckon you lot will go down. We're currently out of the relegation zone but that's all going to change tomorrow!

18. Leicester 34
19. QPR 33
20. Luton 32
--------------
21. Barnsley 32
22. Hull City 31
24. Southend 31

ScouseOrient
09-02-2007, 11:25 PM
Nah, I don't reckon you lot will go down. We're currently out of the relegation zone but that's all going to change tomorrow!

18. Leicester 34
19. QPR 33
20. Luton 32
--------------
21. Barnsley 32
22. Hull City 31
24. Southend 31

It sounds stupid bt if you think that if the league ended this minuite you'd be safe, just keep thinking that and youll start going up in the league.

what a load of ****, but its late y'know.

gosling
09-02-2007, 11:36 PM
It sounds stupid bt if you think that if the league ended this minuite you'd be safe, just keep thinking that and youll start going up in the league.

what a load of ****, but its late y'know.Haha, and the thing is I want Palace to win tomorrow and I absolutely despise those red and blue gobshytes.
When you have to cheer on your rivals, you know you're in trouble! But desperate times call for desperate measures... :(

Jordie
10-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Poor result, i thought you could do them over at roots hall, your a much better side than them!

gosling
10-02-2007, 12:23 PM
Poor result, i thought you could do them over at roots hall, your a much better side than them!I have to admit I was shocked when they held you to a 0-0 draw at the Kennel...but this is beyond shock. I woke up with a bitter taste in my mouth; did they really beat us 5-0? So many factors went their way - their recent form, our awful Sky record, the China incident, their morale's at an all time high in contrast to ours after the week's headlines!

Ah well, I hear Port Vale's nice at this time of the year! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!