PDA

View Full Version : Spike's Clue Scroll Award Log

Spike1011
10-02-2007, 12:19 AM
Introduction

Hey! My name is Spike1011 on both RS and Habbo if you ever want to chat, but I rarely play Habbo anymore, so you're mroe likely to find me on RS. Anyways, I love doing clue scrolls, so every time I get one I will post the information from what I got on it. Maybe this will inspire you to hunt for clues like I do. It's a great way to gain money and experience, so if you have the proper skills, I recommend clue scrolls for leveling and gaining money fast!

What do I bring?

When I get the clue scroll, there are certain items that I bring every time. Here is a list of everything:
-Clue Scroll
-Sextant
-Watch
-Chart
-Spade
-10,000 Coins
-10 Laws
-30 Airs
-10 Earth
-10 Fire
-10 Water
-Dragon Dagger (s) (Equipped)
-200 Iron Arrows (Equipped)
-Magic Longbow
-Amulet of Glory (Charged & Equipped)
-3-4 Dose Anti-Poison Potion
-3-4 Dose Prayer Potion
-10 Sharks

This will leave you 4 open spaces for extra items you accumulate during the treasure trail. I usually don't bring any armor or weapons, but occasionally I will wear full black dragonhide armor. For coordinate clues, I arch the Saradomin Mage along with a magic protection prayer. For Double Agents or Zamorak Mages, I use protection from melee and kill them with the dragon dagger. For puzzle boxes, I work row by row (save the last two rows, where I work left to right) to finish it.

Hopefully this helps you a little bit. Any questions or comments are appreciated, and I will get back to you ASAP. If I get a good reward, I will post a picture. Now, onto the spoils.

*Note- I cannot post new loot until I get a response, so I will post all the loot I have gotten on the next available post. Responding helps!

First Clue: From Steel Dragon
Loot:
9 Purple Sweets
25 Blood Runes
12 Cooked Sharks
1 Rune Longsword
1 Rune Dagger

Comments: Bah, not too good, but my first ever 'Purple Sweet' award from a clue.

Thread Closed by Dan (Forum Administrator): We already have a thread for this kind of thing :]
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=136154

OmgK
10-02-2007, 12:24 AM
You can double post, aslong as you're adding information.

Also include a screenie or else u lieing

Also ders a frkn topic about clue scroll rewards, fnx

:Delirium
10-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Looking forward to some really good prizes then =]

deagle
10-02-2007, 01:28 AM
You can double post, as long as its 15 minutes apart and is adding info kfnxkfnxkfnx kfnx kfnx (and more knfx) knfxknfxknfxknfxknfxknfkxnfknxkfnxknfxknktshfbxfnx fkxnfkxnfkxnfkxn

Hope to see more.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!