PDA

View Full Version : READ PLEASE!

Porv
10-02-2007, 03:15 PM
Can someone come and watch me and this dude trade please.
He thinks im gonno scam him 1.8 for my throne please can someone come and watch and record please and thank you?

Thread closed by ssricky (Forum moderator): Thread closed due to constant argueing.

Destiny
i will what thes name and

PS:

I buy hcs 55k eA?

Teh Wub
Can someone come and watch me and this dude trade please.
He thinks im gonno scam him 1.8 for my throne please can someone come and watch and record please and thank you?

Abit suspicious, level 3 and f2p. Could of just made the account and loads of scam rooms. No thanks - Get the queen to watch i dont care.

Porv
10-02-2007, 03:16 PM
Wait search my name Nijke come to Pure Hcs

Rise Against
10-02-2007, 03:21 PM
ill come

Porv
10-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Hes there with his buddy and he wants me to give to his buddy so he can hold as a middle man naahh b im not going to do that Im not losing my throne Im He has less rep then me and he thinks I buy rep...
Thats sad man I get vouchers from cool poeple Like Royal and hes like I don't care, I had like 10 scam rooms from 1 person cuz he thinks i scammed him you guys can Ask Arlingtion what happend and how I got them.. He thinks I scam its pretty sad not like I care lmao..

Callum.
10-02-2007, 03:24 PM
some people ( like me soon ) will probably be using level 3's to put my cash on, so main doesn't get banned.

Porv
10-02-2007, 03:25 PM
exactually mate callum this guy thinks I scam it's ite lmao

redtom
10-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Why dont you ask some one trusted from this forum to be middle man.

Porv
10-02-2007, 03:26 PM
He says no he wants his friends redtom ..

Teh Wub
10-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Hes there with his buddy and he wants me to give to his buddy so he can hold as a middle man naahh b im not going to do that Im not losing my throne Im He has less rep then me and he thinks I buy rep...
Thats sad man I get vouchers from cool poeple Like Royal and hes like I don't care, I had like 10 scam rooms from 1 person cuz he thinks i scammed him you guys can Ask Arlingtion what happend and how I got them.. He thinks I scam its pretty sad not like I care lmao..

ROFL imo, copying callum saying about ur level 3. Before you said you got haxed? Secondly you do care as you wont sthu. Thridly stop making threads it quite annoying. Forthly you had 6 from indivdual people and then got mods to remove them.

Porv
10-02-2007, 03:28 PM
*removed*

Edited by ssricky (Forum moderator): Please don't accuse other members of scamming.

The Professor
10-02-2007, 03:33 PM
People who talk in caps in an argument are usuallt angry because they are being found out ;)

Callum.
10-02-2007, 03:34 PM
People who talk in caps in an argument are usuallt angry because they are being found out ;)

not always.

he could just be annoyed because he's been trying to sell all day.

Porv
10-02-2007, 03:34 PM
yes callum i was here all day :( trying to sell I woke up at 6 in the morning to trade to trade :(

its true he wants his friend to hold it and no one from hxf and his friend says hes the safest on habbo His username is Tiz hes like let him be our middle man, lets actually use someone from here !

Teh Wub
10-02-2007, 03:40 PM
yes callum i was here all day :( trying to sell I woke up at 6 in the morning to trade to trade :(

its true he wants his friend to hold it and no one from hxf and his friend says hes the safest on habbo His username is Tiz hes like let him be our middle man, lets actually use someone from here !

Me too? Im not throwing a hissy fit. Anyway enough argueing, im tired =/

Porv
10-02-2007, 03:42 PM
im not man its just annyoing man i was here since 6 o clock and u got me mad for no reason

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!