PDA

View Full Version : CS:CZ hacks

348GTS
10-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Is there any? I cant find any on google, etc.. Anyone help?

ps; i dont care what you think of hacking so if you post saying your opinion on it I will -rep you

NekkLe
12-02-2007, 10:41 AM
So whats the point in posting a thread then nubbins?

And LOL @ you, if you can't find hacks for cs on google, then theres no hope for you.

I don't care if you bad rep me, you'll be bad repping me from your own ignorance and I haven't the time or care for reputation points!

:D

Scriptermone
12-02-2007, 10:54 AM
Ok, this isn't an opinion - but i'm just warning you, on my old Scriptermone steam account I got VAC banned, so I can only go on non-secure servers.

Luckily my mate gave me his account so I don't hack anymore.

Choose wisely, if you don't want to be VAC banned stay of hacks, and vice-versa.

348GTS
12-02-2007, 11:48 PM
So whats the point in posting a thread then nubbins?

And LOL @ you, if you can't find hacks for cs on google, then theres no hope for you.

I don't care if you bad rep me, you'll be bad repping me from your own ignorance and I haven't the time or care for reputation points!

:D

Whats the point in posting a thread? You must be mentally handicapped. Oh, and you find me some CS:CZ hacks on google then, if I'm so pathetic since I can't find them.

A4AOwen
13-02-2007, 10:37 AM
It's really easy, just search 'Counter Strike Hacks' and you will get a huge list of websites. Although, if you want the right hack it does take time to get it. Also, just be careful what you download.

NekkLe
13-02-2007, 01:46 PM
Whats the point in posting a thread? You must be mentally handicapped. Oh, and you find me some CS:CZ hacks on google then, if I'm so pathetic since I can't find them.

Erm..

ps; i dont care what you think of hacking so if you post saying your opinion on it I will -rep you

This IS a forum where you discuss topics and people post there opinions and therefore they shouldn't be doubted by some ignorant plank whos going to -rep someone if there opinion or advice for 'cs hacks' doesn't please you.

I'd rather not search for any because alot of them contain trojans and various other viruses. And its very easy to search for anything on Google so i'll sling back that 'mentally handicapped' quote back to you.

:rolleyes:

348GTS
13-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Erm..

This IS a forum where you discuss topics and people post there opinions and therefore they shouldn't be doubted by some ignorant plank whos going to -rep someone if there opinion or advice for 'cs hacks' doesn't please you.

I'd rather not search for any because alot of them contain trojans and various other viruses. And its very easy to search for anything on Google so i'll sling back that 'mentally handicapped' quote back to you.

:rolleyes:

This is not a forum for you to discuss whatever you want on my topic, that is called spam. I am here to ask a question. PS: You gave me +rep instead of -rep.

Thread closed because I dont want an 8th infraction

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!