PDA

View Full Version : If the PS3 Price was cut in half.

Demynx
10-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Right now in every store I walk into there is about 1-5 Playstation 3s and no Nintendo Wiis. But what if the price was cut in half, sence it came out, would you think it would have a better chance to come out on top? I think it would, but not a high percent chance, but close to that, I still think the 360 an Wii would have a better chance, why better chance? People think its over priced and ugly but with half that price it would just be ugly. Not many good games for the PS3 at the moment, say your thoughts.
Please don't go like:
'LOLZ WII WOULD STILL LIKE PWNRZ U STUPID N00B!!!!!'
Or I swear I will stab you in the throat. :3

Djcafc.
10-02-2007, 08:21 PM
yer i probably would it has got alot of new features and looks really good

benjamin
10-02-2007, 08:22 PM
yeah, IF.

it never will be, so why even bother thinking about it?

+44
10-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Right now in every store I walk into there is about 1-5 Playstation 3s and no Nintendo Wiis. But what if the price was cut in half, sence it came out, would you think it would have a better chance to come out on top? I think it would, but not a high percent chance, but close to that, I still think the 360 an Wii would have a better chance, why better chance? People think its over priced and ugly but with half that price it would just be ugly. Not many good games for the PS3 at the moment, say your thoughts.
Please don't go like:
'LOLZ WII WOULD STILL LIKE PWNRZ U STUPID N00B!!!!!'
Or I swear I will stab you in the throat. :3

Ps3's are out for sale ? :s

GommeInc
10-02-2007, 08:31 PM
I can answer this with the thread title:

If the PS3 Price was cut in half, Sony would go bankrupt and the Playstation 3 would be abandoned.

Axel
10-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Hell ye.

louder
10-02-2007, 08:50 PM
no, definatly not.
sony would be bankrupt soon enough, also the price wont make a difference -- it'll still be a pretty crap console all-in-all.
well.. it wont be a crap console, i'll probably enjoy playing it when i get the chance to but it doesn't match up to nintendo or microsoft by far.

summer
12-02-2007, 10:18 AM
I can answer this with the thread title:

If the PS3 Price was cut in half, Sony would go bankrupt and the Playstation 3 would be abandoned.
^ i think that pretty much sums it up.

:Hazel
12-02-2007, 12:31 PM
they can't afford to cut the price cause it would land them in serious trouble although £425.00 is a rip. ;l

Simmzay
12-02-2007, 01:57 PM
PS3 killed a lot of interest with the price. If it had a dramatic pricedrop it wouldn't of attained as much as it initially would have. Plus.. think about how much money they'll lose if they did that.

Frodo13.
12-02-2007, 02:54 PM
Im buying one anyway, and Im sure they will sell out in most stores with the current price anyway. PS3 will have some amazing features, and this is what attracts many gamers.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!