PDA

View Full Version : Bigger rooms and more rooms for hc so u can fit more furni

Bloodkanekiller
14-04-2005, 12:36 PM
Have you ever wondered there are little bits of rooms for hc well i want it all to change and if you have a load of furni and you cant fit all of it in should we get bigger rooms 2x that size well you give your answers because i want to put more furni in my furni shop and i cant so i think its better to get bigger rooms instead of haveing to go to your storage room

Seny
14-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Have you ever wondered there are little bits of rooms for hc well i want it all to change and if you have a load of furni and you cant fit all of it in should we get bigger rooms 2x that size well you give your answers because i want to put more furni in my furni shop and i cant so i think its better to get bigger rooms instead of haveing to go to your storage room

Yet another great idea.. Maby, specificly for shops, like if you choose trade room catagory we get more options for room sizes

Bloodkanekiller
14-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Yea exactly

Eckuii
14-04-2005, 12:49 PM
Good point. They have all that blacn space behind your room. Why cant that be filled with a larger room?
I suppose it would take habbo to find away of making that idea.
Not to mention the hotel going down for like 2 years.
Look at all the glitches we got for 1 ignore button lol.

Bloodkanekiller
14-04-2005, 12:54 PM
yep very true v7 is bad to much matience breaks

lauralol
14-04-2005, 01:25 PM
I agree with you, though i can remember aaaaaaages ago someone posted an idea with an alt of a Storage thing. It was like a tradebox but what you could store your furni in..

Bloodkanekiller
14-04-2005, 01:27 PM
really well this is my idea bigger rooms

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!