My Life Is Horrid.
All I Got Is Ma GirlFriend.
She Dont Even Truely Love Me.
Uni Is Rubbish.
21 With No Job.
Live With Parents.
Not Many Mates.
Should I Just Kill MySelf.

Error (Forum Moderator) - Thread closed as it got bumped!

lauralol
14-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Of course you shouldn't just kill yourself! Everyone feels like this at some point in there life, I feel like it quite often! Life might not be too good for you at the moment but it will get better!

JT-Fan
14-04-2005, 03:23 PM
It Never Will.

lauralol
14-04-2005, 03:24 PM
You don't know that, there's always a good side to things. Your life WILL get better

JT-Fan
14-04-2005, 03:24 PM
No It WONT

Jinxxed
14-04-2005, 03:27 PM
You don't know that, there's always a good side to things. Your life WILL get better
She's right...

JT-Fan
14-04-2005, 03:34 PM
=] U Sure>

Briarleaf
14-04-2005, 04:17 PM
My Life Is Horrid.
All I Got Is Ma GirlFriend.
She Dont Even Truely Love Me.
Uni Is Rubbish.
21 With No Job.
Live With Parents.
Not Many Mates.
Should I Just Kill MySelf.

I hate it when people think their life is so lame blah blah blah my girlfriend hates me blah blah blah...

Can't you for one minute stop and think about what you do have. Their are so many people out there that are suffering a million times worse than you! You can't even think as to what it would be like to be crippled or mentally incapacitated. Many of those people wish for any lover or even a friend no mater how bad just so they wont be alone. At least you can go out and improve your life! Many people would do anything just to be givin one small chance to live in the garbage you throw away!

You know what i hope you do kill yourself because people who don't apeciate their lives don't deserve to have one.

JT-Fan
15-04-2005, 03:42 PM
Thats Just Really Mean.

Mr.Kylee
15-04-2005, 03:52 PM
Let me guess you're probaly old from 12-17? Young people, young mind. If i'm correct about your age then don't worry everybody goes thru that time if you're older then get some help because you're depressed :p

JT-Fan
15-04-2005, 03:54 PM
Ime 21! -.-

lil-rarez
15-04-2005, 03:54 PM
i have to say i agree with leaf... There are many staving people out there! Wow you live with oyu parents, but at least you have food on the table when you get home! Some families have toscavenge around bins for food and they cant even feed themselves but just enough to feed their children.
You disgust me for saying you have a bad life, SOME PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOUR LIFE! Bad rep me if you want, but thats the solem truth

xJoeYx
15-04-2005, 03:56 PM
Nah, I think your attention seeking, im afraid you wont get any pity here. Look what you do have, your in Uni, you dont need loads of friends - just a few good ones, as for your gf - dump her if you dont think she loves you.

lil-rarez
15-04-2005, 03:58 PM
hahaha lol good one, atention seeker. I know alot of unis that live with their parents!

JT-Fan
15-04-2005, 04:00 PM
K. O Well,

Mr.Kylee
15-04-2005, 04:01 PM
oh sorry 8-) then work on your life it would be about time.

Dave,
15-04-2005, 04:01 PM
I hate it when people think their life is so lame blah blah blah my girlfriend hates me blah blah blah...

Can't you for one minute stop and think about what you do have. Their are so many people out there that are suffering a million times worse than you! You can't even think as to what it would be like to be crippled or mentally incapacitated. Many of those people wish for any lover or even a friend no mater how bad just so they wont be alone. At least you can go out and improve your life! Many people would do anything just to be givin one small chance to live in the garbage you throw away!

You know what i hope you do kill yourself because people who don't apeciate their lives don't deserve to have one.

I agree. Why not go out and do something instead of feeling sorry for yourself. Go and find a job. Put yourself out a bit more to find some friends. Most 21 year olds still live at home when they are at university, it's cheaper than paying rent and bills etc.

lil-rarez
15-04-2005, 04:05 PM
yea if you havent got a job, GOTO THE JOB CENTRE and GET 1! Theres usally alot of jobs for uni students to fit in with their studding! Also it pays to be more active, goto to dorm partys, get drunk (if you drink blahhh) have some fun! Dump your girl, if you think its for the best! Also you need any help, rent and watch the video How High. With redman and method man.. Great film, but try do that in uni and youll get kiked!

JT-Fan
15-04-2005, 04:05 PM
Lol! Well I Need 2 Qualify The get A Job

Dave,
15-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Lol! Well I Need 2 Qualify The get A Job

Last time I checked you didn't need a qualification to help stack shelves on a Saturday or to be a waiter etc. You don't need a high paying job or a good one, just one that will earn you some extra cash.

lil-rarez
15-04-2005, 04:09 PM
yea actullay i take back renting how high, unless you want to be kked out of uni! Also ive been to a dorm parteh with my cusion in america, trust me never ever fall asleep :D

JT-Fan
15-04-2005, 04:13 PM
Okies,Lol,Ill Check out Teaco -.-

Steph
15-04-2005, 04:14 PM

a little too harsh there.

lil-rarez
15-04-2005, 04:15 PM
harsh is good, its better to be men then not to be,

Steph
15-04-2005, 04:20 PM
harsh is good, its better to be men then not to be,
Is it heck! I mean, I agree with everything else Briarleaf said, but supporting them to kill themselves?? There is a limit on how far you can go mate!!!

JT-Fan
15-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Yah.OverStpeed The Border.!

Briarleaf
16-04-2005, 02:48 AM
I didn't say it to win a popularity contest, I'm just brutally honest, people learn more that way. By the way you misspelled California Rupsi.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!