PDA

View Full Version : WICKED The Musical - Coming to Habbo UK.

Rolah
11-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Yes, you read the title correctly.

Wicked is coming to Habbo Hotel UK. For the past few weeks I have been working on ideas and how to represent the show on Habbo and have found it is going to be extremely challenging to all its cast and producers which is what will make this one of the best musicals performed on the Hotel aside of Moonglowgirl's Tinyspaceplayers who is also going to be involved.

Wicked is a tale of two girls, one was born Beautiful and Popular and the other was born ugly and mis-understood in the form of power. It is as you may have guessed a representation of what happened before Dorothy came to Oz and tells the tale of when Glinda the good and the wicked witch of the west were in fact Friendly and just had a dream, Elphaba (The wicked witch) had an inparticular dream to work with the Wizard of Oz and become extremely powerful for the good of the world. Unfortunately the Wizard turned out not to be so wonderful, and Glinda and Elphaba were soon to choose their paths, they were split from friendship as Elphie became the wicked witch of the west and Glinda became the Good witch of Oz. They tell eachother they'll always be their best friend.

Unlike any show before on Habbo Hotel, a radio station will be involved, and will play the songs that appear in the show on the Radio when they are due to come on. It is undecided wether or not we will get the cast members to sing them or not but that can be decided at a later date. It will also be recorded in Camtasia Studio and will probably be posted on Fansites and the HabboxForum.

I am yet to ask Lost_Witness to be involved in the show to post the details on the Homepage and the cast members like they done with Moonglowgirl's Chrimbo Carol. This show is going to be big and if you are confused in any way just look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWhLLiwTnpg&mode=related&search= For the trailer of WICKED. Please post any ideas, questions or further comments you have on the show.

I also know Idina Menzel who played the part of the wicked witch in the London musical of WICKED because the theatre company I work with worked with her, so I am sure if I told her it was happening all over again on a Teenage website she would be more than happy to come to a show and do a speech LIVE on stage! Possibly on the opening evening but I will have to make a telephone call to her to confirm this.

If you would like to be casted in this show then please keep your eye open on the HabboxForum.
Auditions will be held as of Valentines Day. And there is a very tight schedule and lots of people want parts.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!