PDA

View Full Version : .htaccess Question... [+ Rep] [URGENT!]

Jahova
11-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Hi, I know how to use .htaccess and I have practically mastered it and it's tools, but I have a problem, that I can't find the awnswer to...
_
When you set a directory to password protected with .htaccess, it comes up when you visit a page with a big bulky, ugly looking login area.
I was wondering could I use a login form, that I have ready made(good-Looking), to allow me to visit the password protected page, in the same way as usual but only with a different login page, and not going to the usual bulky login page..
_
It sounds all weird I know, but if you just read it, I'm sure some-one will know the awnswer =D + Rep to whoever helps, and I need help quickly.
- Tom

Edit: if this cannot be done, can someone post a link to a easy multiple user login system.

Josh-H
11-02-2007, 06:19 PM
I don't think you can as you can't customize the browser default pop up log in box? If you get me?

Jahova
11-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Ok, thanks,
Do you know that multiple login system in the tutorials forum, is it any good, plus can you customize the login area...??

- Tom

Josh-H
11-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Ok, thanks,
Do you know that multiple login system in the tutorials forum, is it any good, plus can you customize the login area...??

- Tom

Havn't seen it so I cannot comment.

Ini
11-02-2007, 06:57 PM
http://techtuts.com

Multi user login and easy customizable

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!