PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Alties ;D

Meticulous
11-02-2007, 07:48 PM
I got bored. About a year ago. And made some stuff.
Uhm, The girl with the bottle I made because i was competing with my friend AGES ago on another forum. I won =DD
The badge. Well that's a bit weird. Uhm. Also, about a year ago. On habbo UK me and and lots of friend were like a big group. And all hung out in the Hallway. I decided to make a badge. Hallway Kids ;D

xx

TrueColours
11-02-2007, 09:58 PM
I got bored. About a year ago. And made some stuff.
Uhm, The girl with the bottle I made because i was competing with my friend AGES ago on another forum. I won =DD
The badge. Well that's a bit weird. Uhm. Also, about a year ago. On habbo UK me and and lots of friend were like a big group. And all hung out in the Hallway. I decided to make a badge. Hallway Kids ;D

xx

I'm so sorry but there both ripped, Habbos.co.uk use to have them down the panel.. ;s sorry and the badge use to be a competition thing on Habmoo.net or .com

ReviewDude
12-02-2007, 01:33 AM
I'm so sorry but there both ripped, Habbos.co.uk use to have them down the panel.. ;s sorry and the badge use to be a competition thing on Habmoo.net or .com

I couldn't find either of those two in their image directories :(

Shawnstra
12-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Whether they are ripped or not, I like the first one.

nobility
12-02-2007, 10:03 AM
The first one is best, the second one is bad; yet if they're ripped be ashamed, be bare ashamed.

TrueColours
12-02-2007, 12:26 PM
I couldn't find either of those two in their image directories :(

Habbos.co.uk is now bought and owned by someone else..
HABMOO.NET Has changed website's.

User43
12-02-2007, 12:43 PM
Nice, but if they are ripped >:-(

scubadiva
12-02-2007, 01:22 PM
Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Anyway, good alts, I like 'em

Meticulous
13-02-2007, 07:12 PM
They are not ripped!
I got the leaf template from paint shop pro and stuck the letters in by copying and pasting them from a newsie that had all of them in there. A-B and so on.
And the second one is bad i know it is. But i put the head band on in paint and put the bottle in by modyfying a cup!
Why the hell would I rip? I'm not scum >=l
Thanks for lying to try and make me look bad. It worked didn't it.

And maybe they had a badge similar to mine. But not exactly the same. I made it up for fun =[ i was only trying to have fun, and now you;ve gone and ruined it. thanks <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!