PDA

View Full Version : Newlymets updated!

Astrayed
12-02-2007, 06:39 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/valentines/gossip

Not to sure if intrests anyone. But hey its worth a look.

Looks like they might be splitting up! Woo! No more newlymets!

Ashhizzle
12-02-2007, 06:42 PM
Kl news ;]

ReviewDude
12-02-2007, 07:08 PM
It is soooo over! I can't believe him. This whole weekend he has practically clicked on me and pressed ignore.

I'm never going camping with him, or Susannah, ever again. We are over. Its the end!

I am right... arent I?

Looks like Eric's getting owned:

I'm very sad :( Shelly doesnt seem to be talking to me at the moment. I think its because of me spending so much time with Sussanah during the camping trip. We are only good friends though. Shelly is the one I like :(

What can I do to make her see?

For a fake story, it's pretty entertaining.

Astrayed
12-02-2007, 07:11 PM
But it's still crap. However entertaining. It's aloud of rubbish.

Meticulous
12-02-2007, 08:08 PM
I think Habbo could have tried harder to make this more realistic.
They could have atleast taken some time to make them on different days. And gotten some friends that think they aren't fake. Or something like that.
And they could have taken some time to study what real teen agers are like.. We do NOT post things talking about 'Oh my god he proposed!' And stuff..And the camping trip is so fake too =D No one EVER does that..

Astrayed
12-02-2007, 09:36 PM
And stuff..And the camping trip is so fake too =D No one EVER does that..

Gypses do!

But yeah your right.

TrueColours
12-02-2007, 10:33 PM
Gypses do!

But yeah your right.
OMG! LOL! Do you know what you just said grrr.. If you said this to a real gypsie in r/l You would have yorur finger's cut of rofl! I know it dont seem like much but they hate the word ''Gypsie''

Vibes
12-02-2007, 10:37 PM
Ma m8 smashed all the windows in sum gypsie crew once cos they were on his dads land, i was like rofl.

ANd it is actually funni, maybe she should kill him lol. Habbmurders.

TrueColours
13-02-2007, 12:47 AM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u231/TrueColourz/33.jpgI Found this age's ago, read 1st commen't it's really funny people actully buy into this stuff and the ''girly chat part, just made me laugh''

Lozzoling
13-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Hilarious stuff, i bet colmc made this up =/

Or heidster, her and the teapot with the cow-monk-boys.

Actor
13-02-2007, 09:57 AM
OMG! LOL! Do you know what you just said grrr.. If you said this to a real gypsie in r/l You would have yorur finger's cut of rofl! I know it dont seem like much but they hate the word ''Gypsie''

Calm down gypsie boy :)

Astrayed
13-02-2007, 02:40 PM

Maybe if they got jobs at tesco they might not be callled gypsies!

By the way for teens who have left school: There part time is around £6! Thats £18 a day! Thats £54 a week! Thats just 3 days a week! Work at tesco! LOLZ.

Anyway on topic. I hate gypsies and all but why? If they do it on there own land there called pikeys! God they got it bad! They could get a flat though.

Andeeh
13-02-2007, 02:51 PM
LOL Newlymets? Lets Say 2 Words. Fake Disaster ;)

Its Entertaining FOr Gullible People :)

Astrayed
13-02-2007, 03:38 PM
I suppose. Oh and lol at your avatar! Lozzoling's lawyes will be in touch for copyright issues!

ColyTom
13-02-2007, 06:02 PM
I think that it is an entertaining story. I hope that they make up on Valentines. lol ;P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!