PDA

View Full Version : Manhunt 2 - What Sees Thou Else?....

Arneuh
13-02-2007, 02:00 PM
Rockstar Games Posted Manhunt On their website.Not Manhunt.But Manhunt 2 <-----(www.rockstargames.com (http://www.rockstargames.com))
Simply Klik The LInk

Coming Summer 2007.For PS2,PSP,Wii.

What Sees Tou Else?....

-Rockstar

WARNING:This product is not rated yet!Younger Children Do Not Read Tis.
Every Info used here belongs to Rockstar Games.I Have Premission TO Post It Hre.Cause I Work At Rockstar Games.

Frodo13.
13-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Im shocked this game is going to be released, especially after the trouble the 1st one caused...

kano
13-02-2007, 06:56 PM
cool also i would like some proof u work at rockstar

Arneuh
13-02-2007, 06:59 PM
LOL,Like I Tell Where GTA IV Is.:D My Boss Told Me To Post This.:k. www.rockstargames.com at the list above gta:vice city stories theres manhunt2 watch out its creepy lol i tested the first mission! :D

Scriptermone
13-02-2007, 07:05 PM
Rockstar Games Posted Manhunt On their website.Not Manhunt.But Manhunt 2 <-----(www.rockstargames.com (http://www.rockstargames.com))
Simply Klik The LInk

Coming Summer 2007.For PS2,PSP,Wii.

What Sees Tou Else?....

-Rockstar

WARNING:This product is not rated yet!Younger Children Do Not Read Tis.
Every Info used here belongs to Rockstar Games.I Have Premission TO Post It Hre.Cause I Work At Rockstar Games.

Yes, you really work at Rockstar...
hence all the spelling mistakes, and the abusing of the shift key so much.

You write like a 7 year old.

+44
13-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Yes, you really work at Rockstar...
hence all the spelling mistakes, and the abusing of the shift key so much.

You write like a 7 year old.

Agreed mcdonalds is about as exotic for you.

But manhunt 2 is stupid i mean the first game was awesome but "THIS GAME IS BANNED HERE COS ITS TOO VIOLENT" an all tht shiznizzle whts the point

Azul
13-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Manhunt was indeed awesome, I can't see where the second would pick up from? Unnecessary sequel if you ask me.

Neil
13-02-2007, 10:53 PM
This guy is probably suffering from some sort of brain disfunction that makes him think he works for Rockstar, I don't believe he does because I'm sure people that work for Rockstar have more important things to be doing that having huge obsessions with there own products and playing habbo, he makes coffee apparently, why would the guy that makes coffee be given a shot at testing a game? And I don't think people that game code games need a special person to install there computers for them

Judge Judy
13-02-2007, 11:11 PM
Cause I Work At Rockstar Games.

Yes, and I'm the queen of Sheba.

1. (Most) Shops would probably *ban* Manhunt 2 like Canis Canem Edit. And everyone's going to know it'll be rated 18 or R18 in UK.

EDIT:
Plus I've noticed you are from the Netherlands / Belgium. And I don't think Rockstar is based there? I never know but still.

Misawa
13-02-2007, 11:43 PM
To my knowledge, Rockstar is based in Scotland, London, Leeds and a variety of places in the USA only.

Arneuh
14-02-2007, 01:56 PM
I Cant Tell Why R* Is In The Nl. Sorry.

EDIT:I'm Back!Sorry That My Brother Keeps Hacking My Account.I DONT WORK AT ROCKSTAR MY GOD!
I CHANGED MY PASS NOW I DONT WORK AT ROCKSTAR :/,:S;:d,://

F32
14-02-2007, 02:51 PM
To my knowledge, Rockstar is based in Scotland, London, Leeds and a variety of places in the USA only.
Bristol aswell I think.

IV is in a European city - I can tell you that much; 80% likely it is going to be London.

You signed up to the Rockstar newsletter; so now you work at Rockstar?

Neil
14-02-2007, 03:22 PM
I Cant Tell Why R* Is In The Nl. Sorry.

EDIT:I'm Back!Sorry That My Brother Keeps Hacking My Account.I DONT WORK AT ROCKSTAR MY GOD!
I CHANGED MY PASS NOW I DONT WORK AT ROCKSTAR :/,:S;:d,://

Yea...If that's what you want to believe, must be the oldest trick in the book, guess what, doesn't work anymore ;] and I'm pretty sure Rockstar HQ is based in Jersey

Pyroka
14-02-2007, 05:26 PM
I was about to comment on how there has been much trouble about the first Manhunt, someone got murdered I think.. I cant remember the area, I think it was Leeds. :S Anyway, that'll be interesting indeed, they'll have to definetly tone down the game.

Russia
14-02-2007, 11:21 PM
Meh i 13 in 39 mins but ill look at it anyway i always watc things like dawn of the dead. evil dead etc so ill problay buy it ...... one day

chips
22-02-2007, 04:59 AM
Man I loved the first one if you looked past the gore there was a good game with great atmosphere

Russia
23-02-2007, 10:22 PM
What troubled at the first one?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!