PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm Convinient...

XxRIZZLAxX
15-04-2005, 04:37 PM
A new way for Sulake to get come cash now.
Now that you can buy more than just 15 credits in one text has been introduced (and the same for another other way for buying creds) and you also get 5 free, isn't it just a bit wierd that Sulake are having a furni price cut-down at the same time? They've got this one worked out well, they give the new "more credits for less" option, and now they give you the perfect opportunity to try it...Which in actual fact just seems to be a way to trick people who buy credits...To buy more credits...

Seacat
15-04-2005, 04:41 PM
I think people need to realise Habbo is a business aswell as an online community. And what are businesses designed to do? MAKE PROFIT

No one forces you to buy credits, as the service itself is free.

You
15-04-2005, 04:43 PM
I think people need to realise Habbo is a business aswell as an online community. And what are businesses designed to do? MAKE PROFIT

No one forces you to buy credits, as the service itself is free.
Jaja , Very True ;)

Homosexual
15-04-2005, 05:01 PM
They want profit... just for pixels.

GommeInc
15-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Quit complaining, sheesh you're as bad as me

Homosexual
15-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Sheesh. I have to argue with properclone.

Fridayz
15-04-2005, 05:31 PM
They want profit... just for pixels.

JUST for pixels? If i am not mistaken, 8000 people play this game a night, So i wouldnt call it JUST pixels, And as Seacat said "This is a buisness for REAL people aswell"

GommeInc
15-04-2005, 05:33 PM
We're also making sure Dionysus, Callie and other Habbo Staff have a comfy bed to sleep in, together...

XxRIZZLAxX
15-04-2005, 05:47 PM
what are businesses designed to do? MAKE PROFIT

Yeah, true, but do you have to point it out?! That's been pointed out so many times before, it now beats Micheal Jacksons nose! Seriously that's what everyone always says! I mean i know it's true, and i'm not trying to eat you live, but next time...Re-phrase it or something :s

bigbutsound
15-04-2005, 05:52 PM
If you don't like it.. don't buy creds.. :S

Discountguy
15-04-2005, 05:54 PM
i just wish i thought of habbo then i would be the person raking it lillions of pounds sounds so nice.

Jamie
15-04-2005, 07:53 PM
Only for 2 weeks ;/

Seacat
15-04-2005, 07:56 PM
Yeah, true, but do you have to point it out?! That's been pointed out so many times before, it now beats Micheal Jacksons nose! Seriously that's what everyone always says! I mean i know it's true, and i'm not trying to eat you live, but next time...Re-phrase it or something :s
erm, why would I re-phrase it? It's simple, busineses are made to make money, if they wasn't making money the business wouldn't remain open. It's being said so many times because it's true.

andrew
15-04-2005, 11:57 PM
Now that you can buy more than just 15 credits in one text has been introduced (and the same for another other way for buying creds) and you also get 5 free, isn't it just a bit wierd that Sulake are having a furni price cut-down at the same time?

How is that wierd?
That's the whole point =\
Reduce credits + put furni on sale = More cash for Sulake.
Not very wierd in a buisness prospective.

Drewar
16-04-2005, 12:09 AM
Nicely said bbs.

Cypher-
16-04-2005, 12:52 AM
I think this method for the creds and also for the half price furni is the staff's way of making up for all the problems caused by Version 7. My opinion anyway.

You
16-04-2005, 01:34 AM
hmm wouldn't you put furni on sale that people would actually buy, this is just an example, dont go jumping down my gob for it, but if they released say Dj decks for the price of 15 credits, people would buy alot more credits, not only just getting more dj decks for cheaper, they be saving a quid, so every quid sulake reduce, the more quid's you spend on habbo if u get what i mean kinda confusing =] but hey, it was 2:33 am and i tried :p

:-Mystical.Dave-
16-04-2005, 04:21 AM

I agree x)

Eye
16-04-2005, 05:42 AM
lol people buy people dont o well who cares

dannyboymed
16-04-2005, 09:56 AM
I think this method for the creds and also for the half price furni is the staff's way of making up for all the problems caused by Version 7. My opinion anyway.
Sounds good to me. I'm probably not going to buy much "half price" furni.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!