PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Talkshow Guest Hosts, Panellists, Sponsors.

superkat
15-02-2007, 10:10 AM
I am currently recruiting Guest Hosts, Panellists and Sponsors for my Live talkshow. If you’re interested in being any of the above them please keep reading.

What is Live?

Live is an all new panellist talkshow format similar to that of ‘The Friday Night Project’. Each week there is a different guest host and a different guest panellist.

What does the guest host have to do?

The guest host has to spend about half an hour deciding on a Habbo topic they would like to be discussed and then decide what they are going to say about it. By Habbo Topic I mean anything from Habbo Pets to Future Releases on Habbo. Each week the show has a theme.

What does the Panellist have to do?

The panellist is required to give their own/ others habbo’s, opinions/ views on the topic that the guest host is speaking about. Some weeks they may be asked to prepare a mini presentation to aid the guest host but usually this isn’t the case.

How can I get involved?

If you’re interested in being either of the above please reply below telling me that you are interested and what you are interested in or pm me.

What does a sponsor do?

A sponsor is preferably a Habbo fansite who is willing to place adverts for the show on their website and put ‘In association with Live’ or ‘Sponsors of Live’ – possibly even a page on the site. In return they will get their name in the room description and the websites name/ url will be given to the audience during the show. There is no charge to the sponsors for this but they must actually want to help the show.

What can I do if I’m interested?

If you own a fansite and you’re interested please either PM me or f/r superkat on Habbo Hotel UK. Don’t reply below.

What does the Live room look like?

To see the live room in person simply search superkat on Habbo UK or if you simply can’t be bothered look at the screenshot below.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7482/livexs3.png

vishnulina
16-02-2007, 02:37 PM
will do for a payment of 1 dino

Jendro
23-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Hello ;)

I would like to speak you about Habbo Live.
I've got a big theatre and maybe the talkshows can be there ;)

Sincerely,
Jendro

PappaLou
23-04-2009, 08:00 PM
your a few years late mate... lol talk about bumping old threads.

Twist
23-04-2009, 08:20 PM
I am currently recruiting Guest Hosts, Panellists and Sponsors for my Live talkshow. If you’re interested in being any of the above them please keep reading.

What is Live?

Live is an all new panellist talkshow format similar to that of ‘The Friday Night Project’. Each week there is a different guest host and a different guest panellist.

What does the guest host have to do?

The guest host has to spend about half an hour deciding on a Habbo topic they would like to be discussed and then decide what they are going to say about it. By Habbo Topic I mean anything from Habbo Pets to Future Releases on Habbo. Each week the show has a theme.

What does the Panellist have to do?

The panellist is required to give their own/ others habbo’s, opinions/ views on the topic that the guest host is speaking about. Some weeks they may be asked to prepare a mini presentation to aid the guest host but usually this isn’t the case.

How can I get involved?

If you’re interested in being either of the above please reply below telling me that you are interested and what you are interested in or pm me.

What does a sponsor do?

A sponsor is preferably a Habbo fansite who is willing to place adverts for the show on their website and put ‘In association with Live’ or ‘Sponsors of Live’ – possibly even a page on the site. In return they will get their name in the room description and the websites name/ url will be given to the audience during the show. There is no charge to the sponsors for this but they must actually want to help the show.

What can I do if I’m interested?

If you own a fansite and you’re interested please either PM me or f/r superkat on Habbo Hotel UK. Don’t reply below.

What does the Live room look like?

To see the live room in person simply search superkat on Habbo UK or if you simply can’t be bothered look at the screenshot below.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7482/livexs3.png
Lol

will do for a payment of 1 dino
Lol

Hello ;)

I would like to speak you about Habbo Live.
I've got a big theatre and maybe the talkshows can be there ;)

Sincerely,
Jendro
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Jendro
23-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Haha, owwww, I need to learn from this :P
I didn't see posting date or something... Emberassing start here on Habbox :P

VelvetClover
23-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Haha, owwww, I need to learn from this :P
I didn't see posting date or something... Emberassing start here on Habbox :P

Look at the post dates before you post :) 2007...lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!