PDA

View Full Version : VALENTINE BADGES FIXED!

Stoj
15-02-2007, 12:02 PM
I have been looking through the forum for about 1 hour and ive noticed most the winners are clones who already have one kind of badge. eg thrived has a love badge now on geoster she has another. can't people just let others have there chances?

Decapitated!
15-02-2007, 12:04 PM
Agreed tbh

Thrived
15-02-2007, 12:06 PM
Everyone is allowed to participate in competitions,
Just because i have a badge dosnt mean im not allowed to get another one? Everyone has an equal chance, i just got lucky? :S

Xarea
15-02-2007, 12:09 PM
I have been looking through the forum for about 1 hour and ive noticed most the winners are clones who already have one kind of badge. eg thrived has a love badge now on geoster she has another. can't people just let others have there chances?

:rolleyes:

Thrived
15-02-2007, 12:10 PM
:rolleyes:
Ollieeee,
not my fault your internet died during the valentines thing :(!

Stoj
15-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Everyone is allowed to participate in competitions,
Just because i have a badge dosnt mean im not allowed to get another one? Everyone has an equal chance, i just got lucky? :S
o whatever. whats that brown stuff on your face? lost_witness' poo?

Edited By Nick. (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude to another member.

shiver
15-02-2007, 12:12 PM
it's well stupid - why have a clone with a badge cos it's not even in use as much as your main? :s if you have one already, you should let other people have a chance, especially the ones with like 5 badges or w/e.

fnx u

myke
15-02-2007, 12:12 PM
tbh i actually don't care. they were just lucky.
so yeah if they were clones d.w. it's pixels o noess!!

but in a way I agree.

Thrived
15-02-2007, 12:14 PM
o whatever. whats that brown stuff on your face? lost_witness' poo?

What a stupid comment?
Obviously very jealous.

Btw, Im moving to Geoster which is why i attempted to get a badge, i didnt even know until i saw the list, and they made a typing error.
AND it wasnt lost_witness it was Helkat who gave me the badge k?

Stoj
15-02-2007, 12:15 PM
it's well stupid - why have a clone with a badge cos it's not even in use as much as your main? :s if you have one already, you should let other people have a chance, especially the ones with like 5 badges or w/e.

fnx u
i agree with you 100% give others a chance.

Stoj
15-02-2007, 12:16 PM
What a stupid comment?
Obviously very jealous.

Btw, Im moving to Geoster which is why i attempted to get a badge, i didnt even know until i saw the list, and they made a typing error.
AND it wasnt lost_witness it was Helkat who gave me the badge k?
so. chris probably told him to give you a badge. and ps - you can have your badges transferred

efq
15-02-2007, 12:18 PM
Why in every post, They use geo as the "Person" to have a argue about them?

Leave her alone. Didnt say clones wernt allowed to win did it?

SkaterChu
15-02-2007, 12:25 PM
To be honest, the people on here say the same things about me.

At the end of the day, competitions are for fun. If your bored, you may want to enter them to stop being bored. If you win, wheyy. If you lose, oh well.

Maybe, you can't help it if a Habbo staff selects can you.. Because I highly doubt that a staff member is going to notice a certain persons name out of about 70 people flooding the words 'ZAP' every second.

So, if you don't really care about Habbo.. like alot of people on this forum don't, then why bother making stupid comments towards someone for winning a competition.

Oh, and I doubt this is news tbh.

efq
15-02-2007, 12:26 PM

At the end of the day, competitions are for fun. If your bored, you may want to enter them to stop being bored. If you win, wheyy. If you lose, oh well.

Maybe, you can't help it if a Habbo staff selects can you.. Because I highly doubt that a staff member is going to notice a certain persons name out of about 70 people flooding the words 'ZAP' every second.

So, if you don't really care about Habbo.. like alot of people on this forum don't, then why bother making stupid comments towards someone for winning a competition.

Well said dude!

Boxiel
15-02-2007, 12:32 PM
Agreed, i think theyre fixed.

Lilian
15-02-2007, 12:46 PM

Nicely said Ryan couldnt put in better my self xD Well done Thrived for getting another badge :P

Ps Ryan I like your Cat Timmy ^.^ its cute :P

:Hazel
15-02-2007, 12:48 PM
it makes me laugh how kids get jealous because someone has a pixelated badge they want.

Hazza
15-02-2007, 12:51 PM
I think there fixed, I bet people who win the competitions are the ones that are popular!

Greenwash
15-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Okay. Thrived has won two badges. Its called LUCK. The Habbo staff haven't rigged the competition just to give the 'popular' people a badge. They selected RANDOM Habbos, and gave them a badge. If all the complainers won £20 in a scratchcard twice, would yous give the second winning card away? GET OVER IT - ITS A BADGE.

Liz♥
15-02-2007, 01:11 PM
Now because i'm Geo's friend I have nothing against in this post whatsoever.

After the zapping and whatnot I got about 70 messages saying - "i've been on this hotel for 3 years and I never win anything, all I wanted was 1 badge"

When I was at that event with Rivalry, of which I also wanted to get zapped, I saw people with not one badge wanted to get zapped due to the fact they will feel motiviated to stay on Habbo seeing as they've won a badge but by wanting a badge on another clone is quite unfair, yes you were lucky but why did you bother trying?

Also Geo doesn't "****" Chris' bum, that's a fact I know is true :)

But also that doesn't mean it's rigged, she just got lucky like she said recently and Chris has already seen what happend to Justine when hotel managers favourtize certain users... he's not going to do that again and risk his job? over some stupid pixels

&
15-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Well tbh, It really is a random process.. But people like Ryan etc do win ALOT of the comps.. and you cant help but think its fixed can you? its strange how they always win.. but I suppose it is all random; most of the time..

brandon
15-02-2007, 01:13 PM
I don't say it's rigged. Many unpopular habbos like myself won one.
And yeah I think it is a bit selfish of Geo to try and get a badge on her clone but if she's moving to that clone fair play.

Liz♥
15-02-2007, 01:15 PM
I don't say it's rigged. Many unpopular habbos like myself won one.
And yeah I think it is a bit selfish of Geo to try and get a badge on her clone but if she's moving to that clone fair play.

Badges can be transferred under the circumstances that account they're being transferred from is uncomfortable and they are constantly getting hassled on that account due to that name, they could make up lies to say they were being hassled just so their badges could be transferred - it's been done before.

Art
15-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Oh for gods sake stop complaining!

Liz♥
15-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Oh for gods sake stop complaining!

I'm not complaining... if you don't want to see the complaints in this thread then don't bother posting because to be honest hun, a majority of this forum complains

&
15-02-2007, 01:23 PM
LOL... Thats true ^^

Earthquake
15-02-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm jelous, and tbh I don't care, My dad wouldent thet me on the computer as I had a argument with my lil brother :( I lost big time, Life goe's on thoe, and A Better manager will come one day and put a smile on all of our faces, *Cough* Me :)

ColyTom
16-02-2007, 07:23 PM
Yeah, most threads have a complaint or two (or more) in.
I don't think it was rigged.

lew!
16-02-2007, 07:56 PM
I think there should be a rule where you can only have 2 badges on each account. (Not like HC, Christmas and a Gem one or anything) But like You should have a LOVE Badge and a halloween badge and thats it, then it will let everyone have a chance.

P.S Skaterchu - How many badges DO you have? LOL

Black_Apalachi
16-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Personally I laugh at the way everyone actually wants badges like Valentine's badges.

Two reasons:
- too many people have them so it's kind of pointless.
- you get hundreds of nubs asking you what you got it for etc.

I'll pass thanks. :)

mlp16
16-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Personally I laugh at the way everyone actually wants badges like Valentine's badges.

Two reasons:
- too many people have them so it's kind of pointless.
- you get hundreds of nubs asking you what you got it for etc.

I'll pass thanks. :)

Good Point, But people Only Win badges So they STAND OUT From Other Habbos. Ok, Its Selfish To have 2 badges for the same person, but o well there are plenty more chances to get a badge, you never know you might get on this sunday [ new year ]. anyway most people have a special badge which is the Christmas tree, so you cannot complain you havent got a badge because you do. just think in the next 6 months many people will leave many will join and then that badge will be wanted by every habbo. I did want a valentine badge but only if i deserved it formaking my love room but if i was randomly picked it isnt as special as you havnt worked for it. people like "Thrived" "Skaterchu" And the rest Erned there badges So congratulations.

Thankyou. Mike

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!