PDA

View Full Version : Gothic Furni Prices

Uber-Jason
15-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Don't you think its a bit greed yof sulake to release gothic furni but then chanrge way more than other norms for it all. I though it was rather annoying

Drewar
15-02-2007, 04:55 PM
I definitely agree.. I looked at the table and I was like 15 creds.. what the bobba?

Uber-Jason
15-02-2007, 05:34 PM
lol i really want a portcullis but its such a rip off

holo-jonny
15-02-2007, 06:11 PM
I agree.

prices are way too high in cat.

DaWnOfAaRoN
15-02-2007, 07:45 PM
yea if they are going to be norms they should be normal values, but hey, sulake only want money

Charlie
15-02-2007, 08:26 PM
I agree, they are a bit expensive, i think they need to lower the price a little bit. I mean, a table for 15 credits? I think that is a bit too much.

DreamClouds
16-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Yeah i do agree. I can understand the gothic chair that looks like a throne being 10 credits, fair enough. That table looks nice, but no way am i paying 15 credits for it. They should really reduce these items.

-:Undertaker:-
16-02-2007, 08:38 PM
No, there is no such thing as a Norm Price.

Sulake's new stuff will be more because it is better looking than the old furniture and they want money so I think the prices are fine.

Papershop
16-02-2007, 08:52 PM
There more expensive than seasonals, which are out for less time than any of them.
Sulake are turning greedy, i hope everybody decide to leave and then sulake become bankrupt :D

16-02-2007, 08:54 PM
If Gothic Thrones were 3 Credits each then they'd be common and go to like 0.2 and everyone would moan, at leats if their expensive it makes their prices more different.

benjamin
16-02-2007, 08:56 PM
it's all being removed from the catalog anyway so i'd make the most of it.

Uber-Jason
16-02-2007, 09:26 PM
If Gothic Thrones were 3 Credits each then they'd be common and go to like 0.2 and everyone would moan, at leats if their expensive it makes their prices more different.

already agreed the gothic throne should be 10 credits and arnt they staying in the catalogue?

ExtraKen
16-02-2007, 10:39 PM
already agreed the gothic throne should be 10 credits and arnt they staying in the catalogue?

ye i think they are cause there still in cat on the other hotels that got V12

habbo might release recoulors of them as rare? lol

kk.
16-02-2007, 10:44 PM
No they are not staying in the catalogue :) that is why they are priced so high.

Gothic Furni is available from your Habbo Catalogue for a limited time only. There are some great new Furni in this new section of the Catalogue including Gothic chairs, cobbled street rugs and wall mounted torches. You'll find all this new Furni towards the top of your Habbo Catalogue.

Taken from the top of the gothic bit on this page
http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/habbo_updated

ExtraKen
16-02-2007, 10:48 PM
No they are not staying in the catalogue :) that is why they are priced so high.

Taken from the top of the gothic bit on this page
http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/habbo_updated

Oh didnt know that :D:D +Rep

kk.
16-02-2007, 10:49 PM
no prob but before people say its been posted i know lol

Earthquake
17-02-2007, 02:23 AM
No, there is no such thing as a Norm Price.

Sulake's new stuff will be more because it is better looking than the old furniture and they want money so I think the prices are fine.
I don't know why people say ''They want money'' They actully want to IMPROVE there game for US So the next time you rave on about ''Sulake money making scheme to earn loads more money'' THINK!

foxyfox00
17-02-2007, 05:25 AM
I don't know why people say ''They want money'' They actully want to IMPROVE there game for US So the next time you rave on about ''Sulake money making scheme to earn loads more money'' THINK!

You seriously think thats Sulake want to improve the game for the sake of the people playing. It doesnt work like that, the more credits they charge for something the more credits someone will have to buy to get it, therefore profits increase due to the amount of credits bought. Habbo is not about improving quality for the sake of it, its about improving quality to improve captial.

17-02-2007, 09:35 AM
We can see that Sulake are having a massive regeneration of Habbo right now, all these new things such as Gothic, Bank, Rubber Chairs, New norms are all there because Sulake's profits dropped I think, that made them realise that the users want more otherwise they will start leaving.

Oviously they want money, they are a COMPANY

:Liam
17-02-2007, 11:58 AM
If you go into the new to habbo section and check the artical on inside the habbo catalogue(which was written by me) its been edited at the botttom and it says that gothic furni will only be released occasionally :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!