PDA

View Full Version : Designing Custom Habbo Layouts

F32
16-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Hey guys,

I swear i'd never do this again; but there comes a time in a man's life when he simply cannot stop doing... something.

Anywho, after much thought and re-designing of my own fansite; I've decided to open up my designing skills to the rest of the world.

From November to around a week ago; I've done no work for the public whatsoever [maybe little bits here and there] but nothing big.

I am now starting to create CUSTOM habbo layouts for the public after my many 'years' of experience I thought i'd put it to good use.

I create High Quality custom layouts and I don't stop until I have it the way you like it.

My Portfolio so far is:
SkyHabbo [www.skyhabbo.net (http://skyhabbo.net)][/URL]
ClubHabbo [link cannot be added until tonight]
HabboCouncil [[URL="http://www.habbocouncil.co.uk"]www.habbocouncil.co.uk (http://www.skyhabbo.net%5D) - template not up yet]
CDHabbo [www.depanel.eu/habbo (http://www.depanel.eu/habbo)]
(http://www.depanel.eu/habbo%5D)Also, obviously if you've seen any of my previous work you can take it from there.

Of course; quality comes with a price tag and I'm no different ;).

The prices, do vary as you can see here:
Fully Customised & Coded Habbo Layout - 30HC / £14.00
Fully Customised Habbo Layout - 25HC / £11.00
CuteNews Templates - 5HC / £2.00
Installation of any scripts - Free of ChargeThe coding comes with the following:
xHTML / CSS Valid
Expandable iFrame [if you wish]
PHP Includes [if you wish]
Custom Skin Changer [at a price; negotiable]Please note; The coding will come via Richard Knox and I will charge you no more than he charges.

I will pay Richard Knox out of the amount that you pay me. You can alternativly, ask Richard Knox to code the layout yourself; it will work out no cheaper / dearer.

If you wish for me to create you a Habbo Layout, please reply / PM me with the following information:
Your Habbo Name
Your Site Name & Domain
3 Habbo Layouts You Like
Colours You Like
Coded or Uncoded
Any Other InformationIf you wish to take up this oppurtunity then the work that I create will almost certainly be put into my portfolio and it shall be unique to you only.

Thankyou,
Adam / Xeoro

brandon
16-02-2007, 10:15 AM
Can you sell me a layout with ThatHabbo at the top for 10HC with usersystem in the layout?

F32
16-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Can you sell me a layout with ThatHabbo at the top for 10HC with usersystem in the layout?
Prices are fixed and non-negotiable.

Ini
16-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Lmao..

Edited by Lµke (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly.

timROGERS
16-02-2007, 10:55 AM
I think your prices are good value for money as your layouts are quite frankly awesome, but the problem is, the average HxF user doesn't want to/can't pay that much :(.

Lµke
16-02-2007, 10:57 AM
I think your prices are good value for money as your layouts are quite frankly awesome, but the problem is, the average HxF user doesn't want to/can't pay that much :(.

I guess they'll have to look for a cheaper alternative.

YouFail
16-02-2007, 10:58 AM
Quality not quantity ;)

timROGERS
16-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Quality not quantity ;)

Agreed. But the problem is, most people want cheap, low quality layouts :eusa_wall

Lµke
16-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Agreed. But the problem is, most people want cheap, low quality layouts :eusa_wall

Well they'll have to be disappointed then, because in this world you only get what you pay for. :P

F32
16-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Lmao..
I do not understand what is, or what you find so amusing

I am not bothered; I don't like wasting my time on something that could be sold for much more and then selling for practically nothing.

I guess they'll have to look for a cheaper alternative.
They will.

Quality not quantity ;)
It is.

I know, but if they want high quality; it comes with a price tag.

Well they'll have to be disappointed then, because in this world you only get what you pay for. :P
Someone's got their head *****ed on.

EDIT - why is ***** filtered?

RNelson
16-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Adam: Great designer
Richard: Great coder

What more do you want? Pay the fixed price you poor noobs ;D

Edited by Bomb-Head (Forum Moderator): Please don't insult other forum members, thanks :)

beer
16-02-2007, 11:50 AM
Make me one with Rare Habbo at the top please adam. Coded in expandable iframes. Ill give u money next thursday when i have some :P

F32
16-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Make me one with Rare Habbo at the top please adam. Coded in expandable iframes. Ill give u money next thursday when i have some :P
Thanks for lots of information.

ElliotA
16-02-2007, 12:22 PM
wow i like your style. i might buy one of them :p

beer
16-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Thanks for lots of information.

I PMed u with lots of info :]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!