PDA

View Full Version : Saw

Homesrfan
16-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Wow this was a GREAT movie!
I really, really enjoyed it. It was very interesting, but it was also sick and horrifying at the same time. But the plot was very good. Its not really scary unless you watch it in like a dark basement... which I did. I didn't come out until 1:00 the next morning.
I watched it again and it wasn't that scary.. but it was still a great movie.

Just incase you don't know its about a cerial killer that makes his victims go through horrible mind games to save their lives.

8 1/2 / 10
=]

Mit
16-04-2005, 07:47 AM
hmm scary clown thing lol. and all those weird things that happens to the people

Vause
16-04-2005, 09:26 AM
i love the film saw <3

wrestlin-kid
17-04-2005, 02:58 AM
ya!this movie was so awesome,but who ever thought of the ways of the people dying,that person is really messed up in the head.it is very VERY creative,but it's also sick and twisted,but overall,i loved it,very creative,it also helps the people who make it out alive,cause,he only goes after ppl who hate their lives or is addicted to drugs or something,and if they make it out,they change their whole life around,very smart.

Fruitbox.
18-04-2005, 05:25 PM
Omg!! That clown thing was soooooooo scary!!!! and the clips of where they had to get out... the girl with the thing on her mouth n the man with the barbed wire was scary as!! :o

Lerf
21-04-2005, 07:23 AM
I've not seen Saw but everyone that has has said it's a great movie and I should so I will soon :D

Ash♥
28-04-2005, 03:47 PM
I have seen it, Enjoyed it but it wasn't as good as I thought it would have been. :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!