PDA

View Full Version : Whats your pet peve?

RedStratocas
16-04-2005, 01:06 AM
I know many people have em. My pet peve are musicians/bands who got lucky with one song but think they are the greatest band ever :rolleyes: . You guys know what Im talking about. Whats your pet peve?

GommeInc
16-04-2005, 01:14 AM
Hmmmm,

My Pet Peeve is when somebody keeps repeating the same thing even if I have told them a million times its wrong and it is wrong. Or when someone keeps irritating me by doing something that distracts me just so they can have attention.

Somewhere around those lines

Corey777
16-04-2005, 03:49 AM
When you are eating and there is dead silence, but you can hear people chewing. Ahhh!! Want to kill someone.

Eye
16-04-2005, 05:45 AM
FEMINEM FEMINEM IS MY PET PEEVE
WOOOT ICP RULES

Luayminator
16-04-2005, 11:00 AM
school :D

RedStratocas
16-04-2005, 01:00 PM
school :D

Lol. Most of can guess that one :rolleyes:

MYKE!
16-04-2005, 01:06 PM
I can't stand when people say "You cant have your cake and eat it."
Whats the point in having cake? :s
I also hate when people say "Oh, its always in the last place you look."
If course it is. :@ When you finde something you dont carry on searching do you? :eusa_wall

micky.blue.eyes
16-04-2005, 06:12 PM
I can't stand the people in my class, well most of the boys and some of the girls, they are so freaking immature.
I also can't stand it when people say yeah your mother! Your mother this you mother that when they have a fight.
What does their mother have to do with the fight??
Also the worst thing when you are eating is when somebody is eating with his mouth open and makes alot of noice aaaaaaah, that is anoying,. Must stop thinking about it. waaaaah

RedStratocas
17-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Lol. Good ones. Another thing I hate is when people ask a question, someone answers it, but then the person asks someone else! I hate that.

Yeh and myke, I hate those sayings too. Lol

"Honey, did you find your keys?"
"Yeh but Im still looking for them. Just in case we live in a parellel universe or something"

Painiac
18-04-2005, 09:47 AM
People who use gay as an insult.
People who think its funny to mock ethnic minorities.
People who say they aren't part of the majority.

lukeisok
18-04-2005, 10:51 AM
When someone says,

Your gay.

GommeInc
18-04-2005, 12:04 PM
I have a few more,

People who think they are cool by standing in front of shops doing nothing.
People who mock others for being different e.g. Hair, Clothes, Skin, Hair and Accent.
People who use words they don't know what means, I am pretty sure mong isnt a word. Calling someone happy (gay) is not an insult, although you wont be very happy when someone is rambling it at you.

RedStratocas
18-04-2005, 01:06 PM
Another one of mine is people who think they are cool by doing stupid things. Like sitting front row in the movie theatre.

Infrontation
19-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Probably when someone repeats the same thing over and over and over again.. Like for instance someone in school says to u Blah Blah and u overhear him about 20Times in the next couple of days repeating it.. And your Like SHUT The Beep Up :p

People That I Really Hate - 'Hard Lads' Who diss People That Are Disabled :'( I would like to see everyone that does that be turned into a disabled person to see how it feels to not be able to walk and get people laughing and staring at you.. After all they're just a normal Human being! They should be nearly be treated better than others as they have great stress with people laughing at them... :( That REALLY gets to me.. I suppose more than the repeating one.

Butcher11
20-04-2005, 03:51 PM
I have a few more,

People who think they are cool by standing in front of shops doing nothing.
People who mock others for being different e.g. Hair, Clothes, Skin, Hair and Accent.
People who use words they don't know what means, I am pretty sure mong isnt a word. Calling someone happy (gay) is not an insult, although you wont be very happy when someone is rambling it at you.

All of those and:
Scratching blackboard,
Insulting people with disabilities,
Biting their fingernails.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!