PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Self-talking Habbo

Amerix
16-02-2007, 04:11 PM
Ok this is wired but true, I was in my room using my old habbo and it started talking itself saying things like "Tune in to habbobobbaFm for the best music EVER" :o

I broght in my clone and put both my and my cones screen next to each other, On my screen i could still see the wrigting and more of it was coming up every couple of secounds, I whent back to my clones screen and couldnt see anny of the wrighting

Very strange :s

Boxiel
16-02-2007, 04:15 PM
I highly doubt that...

Amerix
16-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Most ppl say things like that, i dont really blame them because if i hadent seen it i wouldnt belive it either

letisix
16-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Maybe next time take a video? xD

2hd.
16-02-2007, 04:19 PM
This is a glitch which has been around a long time. It happens when a habbo quickly moves from one room to another, then starts typing straight away. Effectively, you are saying what someone in the other room was saying just before you left!

Amerix
16-02-2007, 04:20 PM
ye ill try but it hasent happiond since, it first started when i was in battle ball and my habbo said things like " yea im the best at battle ball "

Amerix
16-02-2007, 04:40 PM
This is a glitch which has been around a long time. It happens when a habbo quickly moves from one room to another, then starts typing straight away. Effectively, you are saying what someone in the other room was saying just before you left!

Thanks i think that pretty much sums it up :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!