PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Unfair bans!

Astrayed
16-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Has anyone else recived unfair bans. Today i recived a perm ban for 'Scamming' and no other reason! I have not scammed and have not said or done anything to say or could be taken in a way as me scamming.

Is anyone else reciving these?

By the way is anyone else reciving unfair bans? I hear 8freak8 recived an un-fair ban.

Moved by ReviewDude (Forum Moderator) from Habbo UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct section in future.

Boxiel
16-02-2007, 08:34 PM
wrong section.

brandon
16-02-2007, 08:35 PM
Benji has, twice lol

benjamin
16-02-2007, 08:35 PM
I got a perm ban for violation of T&C's and then got another ban for vulgarity..

Boxiel
16-02-2007, 08:36 PM
hah yeah that was funny.

Astrayed
16-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Ok so this is not helping me and ok if it's in the wrong section it can be moved.

benjamin
16-02-2007, 08:39 PM
hah yeah that was funny.
no not funny :[

ElliotA
16-02-2007, 08:39 PM
i got points ageist me because i posted dubble. But i am new so i would of thought they would go easy but a mod was in a mood lol

Nike
16-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Old-news/joe got a ban for a suspicious buying of credits or sommet. :eusa_wall

Stoj
16-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Old-news/joe got a ban for a suspicious buying of credits or sommet. :eusa_wall
Joe got banned for buying too many credits. so he says.

Astrayed
16-02-2007, 08:48 PM
I thought we were talking about unfair bans.

benjamin
16-02-2007, 08:50 PM
We are?

Well I'm glad a lot of people are, not meaning that horribly, meaning that there must be something wrong.. So there is more chance of us getting unbanned.

Charley
16-02-2007, 08:53 PM
We are?

Well I'm glad a lot of people are, not meaning that horribly, meaning that there must be something wrong.. So there is more chance of us getting unbanned.

was going to ask you why you got banned, tried going on your home page ;] all that hard work for nothing lol.

Nike
Joe's is unfair, he was buying the credits with his thrones so how could that be suspicious?

xoxo

benjamin
Joe's is unfair, he was buying the credits with his thrones so how could that be suspicious?

xoxo
so is mine, you was in my room erliar ;@ i got banned just after that

Nike
16-02-2007, 08:57 PM
what did you get banned for, benji?

benjamin
16-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Violation of T&C's / Illegal Activity.

I also checked EXACTLY what you have to do to get banned for it, and I did nothing of the sort..

Here:

Illegal Activity/T&C Violation

includes: promoting the use of illegal drugs, password phishing, keylogging, using third party software to disrupt the programming of the hotel, discussion about illegal activities, violent role playing, role playing cyber-rape, making death threats, making bomb threats, disclosing or sharing or posting confidential Sulake information on the web or via email or any electronic or printed form, as per your Terms and Conditions agreement, underage Habbo players, etc. These bans are often permanent bans.

Nike
16-02-2007, 09:00 PM
i got permed on one of my old accounts with gold hc and couple of thrones for saying *rhapes

lyk just for da crack!

sometimes, habbo r 2 harsh!

have you appealed?

benjamin
16-02-2007, 09:01 PM
i got permed on one of my old accounts with gold hc and couple of thrones for saying *rhapes

lyk just for da crack!

sometimes, habbo r 2 harsh!

have you appealed?
Yeah, but my I can't check my emails on MSN because I try and log into hotmail and it says the server that my account is on, is temporaroly down..

Here:

Server Temporarily Unavailable

http://hlog.msn.com/clear.gif?RF=&PI=44364&DI=7474&PS=92265We apologize, but the server that holds your account information is temporarily unavailable. This delay is not due to a problem with your account. You may notice that other users can sign in and get their mail, but this is because their accounts are on different servers.We are working as quickly as possible to end this delay, so please check as often as you wish to see if you can sign in. If you keep seeing this message, it means the server is still unavailable. We appreciate your patience, and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Not my day :rolleyes:

Nike
16-02-2007, 09:06 PM
it really isn't your day.

and appealing against that kind of ban is hard.

trust me, been there, done that :rolleyes:

xoxo

benjamin
16-02-2007, 09:07 PM
yeah and i made the account 'Flicker' to move onto, got banned on that too >_>

Nike
16-02-2007, 09:16 PM
wdh.

maybe there's some noob reporting you anytime you 1 thing out of order

benjamin
16-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Yeah funny thing is, on my new account I didn't break one rule, and I made damn sure of it..

Stoj
16-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Yeah funny thing is, on my new account I didn't break one rule, and I made damn sure of it..
most the bans i think they just make up. they probably win a bonus.

--ss--
16-02-2007, 09:21 PM
Alot of people have been banned today O.o

pleke said he reported you for harrashment :s

Astrayed
16-02-2007, 09:21 PM
I think its gotten to the point where mods are starting to get a bit stressed and that to where they don't check wether the accusation in my case i was reported for 'Scamming' and they obviously havan't checked and just banned me for nothing. I don't blame them as it can be a hard day going through over 10,000 reports a day. I'm thinking of calling player support because you can your story accross easier.

Or my other theroy is somebody has scripted mod rights that they can bane people. Like on the other thread with guy going round saying lock your rooms mods are picking up your furni! Maybe some hackers did get mod powers and are banning accounts.

benjamin
16-02-2007, 09:22 PM
most the bans i think they just make up. they probably win a bonus.
Probably.

Alot of people have been banned today O.o

pleke said he reported you for harrashment :s
Well my two bans we're for Violation of T&C's/Illegal Activity AND Vulgarity, so nopee.

Nike
16-02-2007, 09:22 PM
if you didn't do anything then there must be sommet strange going on. :s

DCeption
16-02-2007, 09:28 PM
I got banned for saying ***** lol

The curly hair down below ;)

Rolah
16-02-2007, 09:31 PM
Ive been perm' banned for protecting my 4 year old Nephew. Brett. was sending out pictures of him unlawfully without my permission to old men, and he even said he was fourty-six years old. I'm sure if any of you guys have a toddler in your family you'd do anything to protect them from any harm what-so-ever.

And for having a heated discussion with Brett. about it on Helkat's guestbook I was permanently banned for 'harrassment' and he got away with it scotch free, without even a warning or mark against his account or his VIP badge removed. Something very funny is definitely going on recently, people getting unfair bans issued to them, I think you're right. Maybe staff members do get a bonus for banning people- Who knows, let's all dress up as spys and apply for jobs in the Habbo Offices. Hey, then we could find out what's in the mysterious 'Fun Cupboard' too... Maybe it's where staff go when they feel in the mood. ;-) lol.

Astrayed
16-02-2007, 09:31 PM
I would so laugh if habbo was banning rich habbos and taking there furni.

If that did happen im up to london knocking on there door.

Nike
16-02-2007, 09:34 PM
doubt they're that sad...

w8, im having second thoughts about that!

xoxox

Astrayed
16-02-2007, 09:38 PM
lol @ that.

scubadiva
16-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Maybe a MODs fiancee just left them or something :P

benjamin
16-02-2007, 09:46 PM
My ban has just been lifted on Flicker

Still got a perm on Flicked though.

Astrayed
16-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Maybe a MODs fiancee just left them or something :P

Just rember MODs and habbo staff read theses forums to.

Nike
16-02-2007, 09:55 PM
yeah but benji, you would have preferred Flicked to be unpermed lyk.

Earthquake
17-02-2007, 12:08 AM
I Got banned on tuesday, for buying credit's and telling the guy to get me more from he's mum's phone as I wanted 40 not 30, I Went first aswell.. So I went to he's room and he reported me for telling him to buy more and we both got banned, now we are best mate's on habbo lol..

benjamin
17-02-2007, 12:11 AM
yeah but benji, you would have preferred Flicked to be unpermed lyk.
Yeah, ano. My Hotmail is working again so I've appealed.

Astrayed
17-02-2007, 10:20 AM
I Got banned on tuesday, for buying credit's and telling the guy to get me more from he's mum's phone as I wanted 40 not 30, I Went first aswell.. So I went to he's room and he reported me for telling him to buy more and we both got banned, now we are best mate's on habbo lol..

This is scamming. Couldan't you have waited 1 day?

A4AOwen
17-02-2007, 11:36 AM
Use the Help Tool to contact Habbo, If the ban was unfair you will be unbanned.

Andeeh
20-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I got a perm ban for sexual summin... I did nothing though :|

I sent an appeal

"Dear Habbo.
I feel i was unfairly banned because first I didnet say anything Sexually in the first place I did nothing wrong and feel you banned the wrong person. Please let me on to the Hotel cause i contribute a lot to Habbo and like helping out other Habbo's. Thanks"

@xP
20-02-2007, 07:14 PM
I'm not haing this problem and neither does anyone esle. use the habbo help tool, although it hardly helps..

You must of done something wrong they won't justr ban you for no reason..

Test:Tube:Baby
21-02-2007, 03:17 PM
i got unfair banned just before xmas

i certainly was not offering drugs

i sent an appeal but theyv just ignored it

matthew.peach unbanned 12/4/07

:S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!