PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaire

danny-dylan
17-02-2007, 01:07 PM
Okay, I have made a small questionnaire to help research the target audiences of my radio if it is to open. Please could you be kind and take the time to fill it in for me. Give as much or as little information as you want! It all helps! and thanks in advance to anyone who completes it!

QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you?
2. What music genre do you prefer?
3. What music genre do you least prefer?
4. How often do you play habbo?
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo?
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo?
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo?
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites?
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio?

Unrelated Habbo Questions

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers.
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions?
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them?
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio?
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio?

Any other comments related to this would greatly help, such as what you would love to see on a habbo radio or what ou would love to not see on a habbo radio.

THANKS AGAIN

Danny

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 01:21 PM
[x (http://habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)] OR [x (http://habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1085)]

OR Even [x (http://habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)]

GJay
17-02-2007, 01:26 PM
1. What age are you? 18
2. What music genre do you prefer? rock
3. What music genre do you least prefer? classical
4. How often do you play habbo? a few days a week
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo?yea
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? anything
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? The feeling 24/7 lol
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? you can't hear the djs
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? none

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. yes
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? yeah as long as it wasn't my default addy.
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? n/a
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? nope
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? don't know.

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 01:28 PM
Ill do it while im waiting

QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you? 16
2. What music genre do you prefer? Grime
3. What music genre do you least prefer? pop
4. How often do you play habbo? never
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? never
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? not being there
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? music?
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? bare init

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. YES
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? ner
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? dno
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? yer
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? yer

kthnxbi

Djcafc.
17-02-2007, 01:33 PM
1. What age are you? 14
2. What music genre do you prefer? Any
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Heavy Heavy metal
4. How often do you play habbo? 4 times a week
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? when ever i used habbo
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? songs
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? competitons and songs
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? adverts for rooms
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? 110% lol

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. yes definatly so
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? No
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? I dont
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? Yes
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? Yes

danny-dylan
17-02-2007, 02:17 PM
thanks guys these are really helping

YoManGo!
17-02-2007, 02:25 PM
1. What age are you? 14
2. What music genre do you prefer? punk and ska
3. What music genre do you least prefer? corporate rock
4. How often do you play habbo? i dont
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? i wouldnt
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? if they dropped the habbo theme
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? less habbo more music
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? the fact theyre habbo sites and have to follow stupid habbo rules
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? they dont

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. yes
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? course
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? nothing
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? probably not
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? probably not

Swastika
17-02-2007, 03:12 PM
1. What age are you? 14
2. What music genre do you prefer? Rap/Rap Metal
3. What music genre do you least prefer? MCing
4. How often do you play habbo? Never
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? Hardly ever
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Good songs?
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? A radio :p
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? They;re about Habbo
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? Not much influence at all.

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. No
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? No
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? Website being poor.
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? Maybe
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? No

Plank
17-02-2007, 03:50 PM
QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you? 14
2. What music genre do you prefer? Dunno
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Dunno
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? Never
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Nothing
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Nothing
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? Everything
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? Dunno

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. No
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? Dunno
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? No
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? No

Hope I helped.

danny-dylan
17-02-2007, 04:05 PM
OKay i noticed that a lot of you hate the fact that many of the radios are related to habbo. What non habbo content would you like to see on the site?

YoManGo!
17-02-2007, 04:14 PM
just drop the habbo idea and make it a normal radio.

Luckyrare
17-02-2007, 04:23 PM
[quote=danny-dylan;3163143]Okay, I have made a small questionnaire to help research the target audiences of my radio if it is to open. Please could you be kind and take the time to fill it in for me. Give as much or as little information as you want! It all helps! and thanks in advance to anyone who completes it!

QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you? 14
2. What music genre do you prefer? Indie
3. What music genre do you least prefer? mm, classical?
4. How often do you play habbo? About 5 minutes a week, if that
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? When ever I feel like tuning in - daily?
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? If the DJs didnt have high pitched voices screaming "COME TO MY ROOM AND WIN FURNIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Good music
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? Annoying high pitched DJs
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? None, if it was for Habbo stuff

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. Yuhhhyuh!
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? Yes
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? Crapy non cross browser support, bad coding ect.
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? If they where active, yah.
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? If I liked the people on the forum, yes

Any other comments related to this would greatly help, such as what you would love to see on a habbo radio or what ou would love to not see on a habbo radio. Good DJs, not any that have annoying voices and are of the age of <12.

Smurtz
17-02-2007, 04:30 PM
QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you? 14
2. What music genre do you prefer? Rock/Metal
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Rap/Hip-Hop
4. How often do you play habbo? Can vary from every day, to once a month
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? Depends on what music they play
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Competitions etc.
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? ~
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? Tacky layouts
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? If the prize is good I'll listen in

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers? I'd be much more interested then
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? Maybe, as long as it isn't spammed with emails every week
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? The lack of professionalism
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? Nope
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? Nope

FlyingJesus
17-02-2007, 04:33 PM
QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you? 17
2. What music genre do you prefer? Horror punk/heavy rap/power ballads
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Emo/screamo/post-hardcore
4. How often do you play habbo? Almost never
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? Probably never
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Having all my music on it
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Good music
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? The fact that I can open WMP and just play the songs I like myself
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? None

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. Possibly
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? Yeah
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? If they give me a virus..
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? Depends who's on them
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? Probably not

Jõnathan
17-02-2007, 04:44 PM
1. What age are you?

2. What music genre do you prefer?
Indie

3. What music genre do you least prefer?
Pop

4. How often do you play habbo?
Who cares?

5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo?
Not that much.

6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo?
No Habbo content whatsoever.

7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo?
NO HABBO CONTENT!!!

All the DJs have no hairy lower regions and/or are under 13.

If I hear "OMG FREE FURNI COM 2 MA ROOM BABES +*HUGZ*+", I switch off automatically.

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers.
Go away.

2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions?
Maybe.

Whaaa?

Maybe.

Maybe.

Other Comments:
Please do not get anyone off popular sites to DJ and go "OMGZ FREE FURNIZ COME 2 MA ROOM I'M SAIXUAL!!!!1212121". Oh, and no-one who only plays crappy pop and is under 13.

Glitter
17-02-2007, 04:44 PM
QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you? 15
2. What music genre do you prefer? rock/indie
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Rap
4. How often do you play habbo? Hardly ever
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? never?
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Umm
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? I dunno.. music?
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? I don't listen to them
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? idno

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. Yuhh
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? Yuhh
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? I dno.
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? maybbeee
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? maybe

danny-dylan
17-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Ok the whole squeky dj thing will be a big no on the radio. The plans for the radio was not to be a habbo fansite like radio, but to use habbo as a basis for the target audience and a place for listeners and presenters to interact. Instead of having a huge range of presenters with little or no talent we will be selecting few who bring an amazing amount of quality to their shows.

One idea my brother had was because so many people do not like habbo related radios, however there is also a huge audience on habbo, is to dedicate certain shows to habbo, so make the site 'habbo friendly'. In other words there would be certain shows that include habbo and give out habbo related prizes and then their will be other shows (probably more than the number of habbo shows) which focus on other things, such as charts, new music, gossip and other non related habbo content. This way the site can account for both audiences.

Whenever a major compeition is held their would be two prizes, one habbo related the other not (such as the itunes vouchers) this way people who do not benefit from habbo furni or credits would be able to enter to win the other prize.

I was also wondering what kind of content you would prefer to see, such as are you interested in things such as the top charts, unsigned bands, and music reviews. Or would they be pointless an unread or used?

thanks for all the help so far! everything you say will effect the radio!

Plank
17-02-2007, 05:45 PM
I don't think many people would listen to a radio on the internet because people can download the music they like whenever they want, and listen to it when they want. A radio site would just be a waste of money.
Anyway i'd rather listen to a radio station that you can get in the car or something, that is run by adults.

-Soph-
17-02-2007, 05:48 PM
1. What age are you? 14
2. What music genre do you prefer? Electronica, Metal
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Pop/Pop Punk
4. How often do you play habbo? I don't
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Maybe if a friend owned it?
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Good music would be a start..
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? Well, I don't like habbo.
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? They don't, seeing as I dont play habbo

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. Yes I would
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? Yes
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? A bad reputation?
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? Depends, if it was a habbo radio no.
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? Nah.

danny-dylan
17-02-2007, 07:05 PM
I don't think many people would listen to a radio on the internet because people can download the music they like whenever they want, and listen to it when they want. A radio site would just be a waste of money.
Anyway i'd rather listen to a radio station that you can get in the car or something, that is run by adults.

what do you mean 'run buy adults'? i'm 18 so technically i'm classed as an adult. Downloading music and just listening to it does not provide the same thing as a radio. The radio wouldn't be just playing music, presenters will be discussing things with the audience, rather much like a normal radio. But i can kinda see where you are coming from, and no it wouldnt be a waste of money. I enjoyed presenting on an old habbo radio called RadioHabbo and it is something I am really interested, so running a radio for me would not be a waste of money, even if it wasn't the hugest success in the world.

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 07:30 PM
what do you mean 'run buy adults'? i'm 18 so technically i'm classed as an adult. Downloading music and just listening to it does not provide the same thing as a radio. The radio wouldn't be just playing music, presenters will be discussing things with the audience, rather much like a normal radio. But i can kinda see where you are coming from, and no it wouldnt be a waste of money. I enjoyed presenting on an old habbo radio called RadioHabbo and it is something I am really interested, so running a radio for me would not be a waste of money, even if it wasn't the hugest success in the world.

why dont you make a REAL radio if your 18, not a habbo one

danny-dylan
17-02-2007, 07:33 PM
techincally habbo radios are REAL radios. A radio is something that broadcasts to listeners. And if you mean like Radio 1 or your local radio thats because they cost anywhere between &#163;1000 to &#163;2000 a month to run. an internet radio is much more cheap. And the reason for a habbo one is the target audience is already there, but we are debating wether to make a radio completely unrelated to habbo now.

Seacat
17-02-2007, 07:34 PM
QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you? 18
2. What music genre do you prefer? R'n'B, rock, most music really
3. What music genre do you least prefer? hardcore emo and songs that talk about killing yourself/other people
4. How often do you play habbo? don't "play" but log on maybe once/twice a week
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? =
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? music
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? owners
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? not really, mainly the music that influences me

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. iTunes vouchers wuold be cool
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? yeah
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? not really, i think hxf has everything to offer unless it was a non habbo radio of course.
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? don't really use chatrooms.

danny-dylan
18-02-2007, 09:07 AM
seacat what do you mean by you dislike the owners?

alexxxxx
18-02-2007, 09:43 AM
QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you? 15
2. What music genre do you prefer? Rock/Metal
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Rap/RnB
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? It wouldn't.
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Music, no annoying crap from DJs and crap music and people using the word noob. >_>
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? DJs singing and being idiots.
I don't think so.

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. umyeh
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? yes.
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? I don't understand.
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? If it was a good radio station with a community feel.
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? if it was populated.

Neversoft
18-02-2007, 12:13 PM
1. What age are you? - 16
2. What music genre do you prefer? - Rock
3. What music genre do you least prefer? - RnB
4. How often do you play habbo? - Not much at all anymore/Very rarely
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? - Rarely
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? - The music and DJ
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? - Olam and Mizki DJing
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? - The crap music they play
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? - N/A

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. - No
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? - No
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? - N/A
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? - If I used the radio, yes.
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? - Maybe

Sly
18-02-2007, 12:21 PM
1. What age are you? 16
2. What music genre do you prefer? Rock
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Rap/R'n'B/Grime
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Nothing
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Nothing, it's Habbo/waste of time
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? The "Habbo" part
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? They don't

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. No.
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? I guess so.
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? I don't know them or anything..
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? Depends on the forums within the forum.
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? No.

dark-as-death
18-02-2007, 12:48 PM
1. What age are you? 13
2. What music genre do you prefer? 80's rock
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Classical
4. How often do you play habbo? rarely
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? depends, rarely if it was just habbo, often if it had other content
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? good music
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? tutorials for other games/programs
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? the DJ's
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? not much, if its interesting ill enter, but its mostly music i prefer

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. Depends on the prizes,
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? Yes, aslong as you don't spam me
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? yes
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? sometimes

Any other comments related to this would greatly help, such as what you would love to see on a habbo radio or what ou would love to not see on a habbo radio. do not make it fully habbo, there are too many of these out there, make a radio site with a few habbo shows but focus on different things, charts, bands, new music etc.

Mentor
18-02-2007, 12:51 PM
Just wondering, will this radio station actualy be legal? or just another one of the ones illegaly play music without proper licenceing?

danny-dylan
18-02-2007, 01:24 PM
we have looked into liscencing and requested prices and other requirements from the liscence providers. We know who and what we need to get including the liscences from PPL for the rights to play the music. However funding is a major issue. However if the radio was a success then a liscence would be purchased to make the site 100&#37; legal and hopefully then we may be able to receie sponsors and other sources of income to support the site.

UNfortunatly we do not live in america which would mean the liscences would have been around &#163;200 per year, but we are in england which means that the music industry and regulators are much more 'snobby' and just want as much money as they can grab! The down side of the british music industry.

The thing is, the internet is a huge grey area for broadcasting regulators as it is very hard to pinpoint exactly who will be listening to the radio and where it is broadcasted from. Many of the radios are unaware that they are breaking the law at times. You may be unaware that you are breaking the law most of the time as well. ANYONE who has copied a music from a CD onto another CD, DVD or even just into iTunes on their computer has broken the law! This is what bugs me about copyright so much, how bloody hard it is to not break it.

2hd.
18-02-2007, 01:27 PM
QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you?
2. What music genre do you prefer? Rock/pop
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Screamo
4. How often do you play habbo? Most days
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? Rarely
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Competitions
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Poll for songs to be player
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? In-experienced monotonial djs
Very (but not '50 listener' comps)

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. Yes
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? Probably not
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? If it was easily accesable

benjamin
18-02-2007, 01:33 PM
1. What age are you? 15
2. What music genre do you prefer? Rock/Indie/Alternative
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Uhm, Classical.
4. How often do you play habbo? Depends, a lot really. I get perm'd to much to play it often.
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? Never.
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Nothing.
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Nothing.
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? They're crap.
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? Not at all.

--

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. Yeah
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? Er, yeah.
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? -Shrug-
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? Maybe
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? Probably not.

uh huh her
18-02-2007, 02:22 PM
1. What age are you? 14
3. What music genre do you least prefer? classical
4. How often do you play habbo? don't play
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? if it wasn't based around habbo.
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? it not to be about habbo.
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? the fact its about habbo.
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? they don't.

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. yes.
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? yeah.
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? if they're like "omg u can win £1000 and an ipod if you send me your bank details!1!" idk.
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? yes.
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? er, maybe.

VINTAGE
18-02-2007, 03:32 PM
1. What age are you? 15
2. What music genre do you prefer? erm dance and nig.ga beatz haha
3. What music genre do you least prefer? emo
4. How often do you play habbo? i dont
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? eh
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? dno
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? non habbo stuff?
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? der gay
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? not at all

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. maybe
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? onli if i won
my answer to the last 3 are dno

18-02-2007, 09:13 PM
1. What age are you? 14
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Rap
4. How often do you play habbo? Not No more
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo?nope
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Rock music
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Never
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? Layouts
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? none

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Vouchers
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? yeah
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? depends
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? don't know.

Isoelectric
19-02-2007, 10:13 AM
1. What age are you? 13, 14 tomorrow KFNX ;D
2. What music genre do you prefer? Heavy metal/Emo rock BRAP
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Dance O.O
4. How often do you play habbo? Emm.. quite alot ;l
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? Not that much
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? The type of music played
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Dj's that don't act like absolute IDIOTS
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? Dj's try to be funny and they aren't, rubbish music
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? If the competitions are good then I would tune in.

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. No, I wouldn't trust the DJ. SOZ.
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? No ! ;D
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? Well, I don't know anyone on them so.. yeah
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? Yeah, sure ;D
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? Yeah ;D

Albion
28-02-2007, 09:08 PM
QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you? 15
2. What music genre do you prefer? Anything really
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Dunno
4. How often do you play habbo? Like once every couple of months
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? Depends whats on it
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Good music, regular comps.
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Doesn't really make a differance to me.
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? DJs that have like reall stupid voices
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? Alot :)

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. Yes
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? Maybe, depends how much email i would be getting off of you, dont want a lot
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? If they have scary voices :p
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? Maybe

Colin-Roberts
28-02-2007, 09:25 PM
1. What age are you? 14
2. What music genre do you prefer? Rock/pop
3. What music genre do you least prefer? Emo
4. How often do you play habbo? Rarely
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? Rarely
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? Competitions
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? Poll for songs to be player
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? Horrible Djs
Not At All

5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? yes

^.^
28-02-2007, 09:35 PM
QUESTIONNAIRE

1. What age are you? 16
2. What music genre do you prefer? Drum n bass
3. What music genre do you least prefer? technoe ugh
4. How often do you play habbo? 0 hours per day runescape ftw?
5. How often would you use a radio designed for habbo? 0 hours a day.
6. What would you attract you to a radio designed for habbo? it hated habbo and loved runescape
7. What would YOU want to have on a radio for habbo? nothing
8. What do you not like about other habbo radio sites? there habbo related.
9. How much do competitions influence your listening time to a habbo radio? 0% unless free rs stuff im unexperienced :)

1. If prizes unrelated to habbo were offered in competitions would you be interested? Such as itunes vouchers, or shopping vouchers. yes :)
2. Would you be willing to provide your email for contact purposes of these competitions? sure why not.
3. If you do not trust a radio, if any, what makes you distrust them? dont hate radio stations.
4. Would you use forums if they were provided by the radio? sure.
5. Would you use a chat room if it were provided by the radio? if it was safe and not full of people :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!