PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd 1-1 Reading

holo-jonny
17-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Very good game, I missed the first 35 mins which the pundits reckoned where boring anyway.

Carrick cracker on the stroke of half time, Gunnarson headed in a corner for the equaliser but the game was great entertainment Ronaldo missed a couple of chances and Federici made a great save from Saha, Saha also missed a late chance.

That was what I thought of the game.

One of the greatest games I've ever seen.

Stitch
17-02-2007, 07:17 PM
I was going crazy when Reading scored :P

piddle2k6
17-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Hmmm i thought saha was awful today so no change there... i think man united needed ronaldo to be on top form and he wasnt today... missed a few vital opportunities and we could have been 3-0 up if we had taken our chances so.. i dont think fergie will be very happy

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 07:21 PM

you obviously dont watch football much then

holo-jonny
17-02-2007, 07:22 PM
I was going crazy when Reading scored :P
Hey good game.

Reading defended fantasticly well.

brapbrap
17-02-2007, 07:38 PM
fantasticly

is that a word lmao

A4AOwen
17-02-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't support Reading but I want them to win.

piddle2k6
17-02-2007, 07:46 PM
I think united will win 3-0 in the replay tbh but you never know...The magic of the cup could have a roll on the dice

Djcafc.
17-02-2007, 08:40 PM
it was a pretty rubbish match which united should of won

Jordie
17-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Very good game, I missed the first 35 mins which the pundits reckoned where boring anyway.

Carrick cracker on the stroke of half time, Gunnarson headed in a corner for the equaliser but the game was great entertainment Ronaldo missed a couple of chances and Federici made a great save from Saha, Saha also missed a late chance.

That was what I thought of the game.

i heard it was reading reserves lol, right or wrong :s

Stitch
17-02-2007, 10:24 PM
is that a word lmao

yeah i think so

simon!
18-02-2007, 02:31 AM
It was pathetic. I can't believe I spent the entire game cheering them on. They obviously weren't trying their best. Fergie must realise that he cant always play a weaker team if he thinks the opposing side will be easy to beat. Use players that you've got to your advantage. He should've brought Scholes on and kept him for the entire match. Saha did sod all apart from lose the ball and produce terrible shots. Park played rather well today was quite proud of him. Solskjaer did his best with little impact tbh. Fletcher, crap. Carrick goal was a brilliant shot. Reading played very well, even if they were using reserves. Even thought they were 1-0 down they still found that extra gear to knock one back. Whetehr it was because I was the other side of the Reading fans, I couldn't really hear their support... But tbh I would've been happier watching Skating on Ice...

holo-jonny
18-02-2007, 11:52 AM
It was pathetic. I can't believe I spent the entire game cheering them on. They obviously weren't trying their best. Fergie must realise that he cant always play a weaker team if he thinks the opposing side will be easy to beat. Use players that you've got to your advantage. He should've brought Scholes on and kept him for the entire match. Saha did sod all apart from lose the ball and produce terrible shots. Park played rather well today was quite proud of him. Solskjaer did his best with little impact tbh. Fletcher, crap. Carrick goal was a brilliant shot. Reading played very well, even if they were using reserves. Even thought they were 1-0 down they still found that extra gear to knock one back. Whetehr it was because I was the other side of the Reading fans, I couldn't really hear their support... But tbh I would've been happier watching Skating on Ice...

Yeah I thought Park played well, dont se why we took him off because we could of put Scholes on for Ronaldo and move Park to the right because Park plays well there too.

simon!
18-02-2007, 09:22 PM
No Im glad he kept Ronaldo on, he still had a few chances but he ran too far with the ball, and tried to do a Rooney and chip it but he doesn't do it as good as Wayne.

:Hazel
19-02-2007, 10:11 AM
i think reading might win the return match.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!