PDA

View Full Version : I Dont Know =/

Myzas
18-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Hey, im thinking of joining WoW in the summer
But
im worried dat i might not understand what to do and i might not join coz i dnt wanna have like manu characters, i just want one main character like in Rs =D

Anarchy
18-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Ummm, try a trial first ..

:Jamie
18-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Everyone who starts wow dont know what to do? You learn. As sais above try the trial first.

Charles
18-02-2007, 06:47 PM
I didn't have a clue what I was doing when I first started, but with some help from people I kinda get the jist of WoW.

Havoc_Generator
18-02-2007, 10:48 PM
I played wow for about 1 1/2 months and am still a noob :p

People on wow are very kind and helpful so all you have to do is ask someone something if your ever lost / stuck on a quest ect.

Decapitated!
19-02-2007, 09:51 AM
Hey, im thinking of joining WoW in the summer
But
im worried dat i might not understand what to do and i might not join coz i dnt wanna have like manu characters, i just want one main character like in Rs =D

Its pretty easy once you get the hand of it but my sister thought she was great at level 4 and ended up in some place called windfall or whatother it was all dead and were the level useually is supposed to be it was a skull..

Anarchy
19-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Its pretty easy once you get the hand of it but my sister thought she was great at level 4 and ended up in some place called windfall or whatother it was all dead and were the level useually is supposed to be it was a skull..

That usually means there more than 12 levels above you :P

sl4rt is banned
20-02-2007, 12:33 PM

rofl :P

windfall ? um you mean winterfall ? winterspring ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!