PDA

View Full Version : I would just like to say sorry

beer
18-02-2007, 08:03 PM
To all the people who was offended by my 9/11 suggestion. I didnt mean it. and especially sorry to kevin (dentafrice) who lost his mum in the attack. Sorry everyone.

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 08:03 PM
its alright mate

have a cookie

English
18-02-2007, 08:04 PM
What did you suggest?

exploit
18-02-2007, 08:06 PM
What did you suggest?
that on the flight simulator thing, that someone could crash into the twin towers :rolleyes:

English
18-02-2007, 08:11 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members, thanks :).

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 08:11 PM
that on the flight simulator thing, that someone could crash into the twin towers :rolleyes:

What did you suggest?

to someone whos mum had passed because of it.

YoManGo!
18-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Psht, the people flaming you have probably made jokes about other points in history that are just as bad, I mean everyone has made jokes about Hitler and the Holocaust for a start. Besides if I had that thing I'd probably be flying into buildings because it seems more interesting to me than sitting down for hours making a perfect flight from London to New York ''/

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Psht, the people flaming you have probably made jokes about other points in history that are just as bad, I mean everyone has made jokes about Hitler and the Holocaust for a start. Besides if I had that thing I'd probably be flying into buildings because it seems more interesting to me than sitting down for hours making a perfect flight from London to New York ''/

Yer like adam pointed out, its the principle that matters. im sure who ever said a joke about the holocaust or hitler never said it in front of a jewish person for a start, or in front of a jewish person but not in an offensive way.

F32
18-02-2007, 08:16 PM
You shouldn't really make a joke about anything bad; but people do - and tbh, it sickens me.

dirrty
18-02-2007, 08:19 PM
thats very lame tbh.

but atleast u have apologized

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 08:21 PM
thats very lame tbh.

but atleast u have apologized

only coz he lost a rep block lmao

YoManGo!
18-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Yer like adam pointed out, its the principle that matters. im sure who ever said a joke about the holocaust or hitler never said it in front of a jewish person for a start, or in front of a jewish person but not in an offensive way.

but he didn't knowingly say it to a victim's relative or in an offensive manor in the first place?
i don't agree with what he said, just saying that maybe people have made a slight bit more out of it and blown it out of proportion.

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 08:27 PM
but he didn't knowingly say it to a victim's relative or in an offensive manor in the first place?
i don't agree with what he said, just saying that maybe people have made a slight bit more out of it and blown it out of proportion.

yes, jumping on the band wagon?

anyways i have my reasons, he still belittled a tragedy, and to lose someone myself in a seperate incident it sickens me tbh

Kenneth
18-02-2007, 09:03 PM
He was telling me to fly into the 2 building .
But thanks for apologizing.

&
18-02-2007, 09:11 PM
He was telling me to fly into the 2 building .
But thanks for apologizing.

You shouldn't really make a joke about anything bad; but people do - and tbh, it sickens me.

Im sure youve both said some bad things in teh past about some sort of incident >.<

brapbrap
18-02-2007, 09:12 PM
Im sure youve both said some bad things in teh past about some sort of incident >.<

and im sure you have aswell....

im also sure Jo is a racist.

we dont get on do we....

brandon
18-02-2007, 09:14 PM
U R....

NOT FORGIVEN
TRY HARDER OR U WILL LOSE ANOTHER REP BLOCK VIA ME

benjamin
18-02-2007, 09:15 PM
lee i think you're WELL rude.

exploit
18-02-2007, 09:18 PM
U R....

NOT FORGIVEN
TRY HARDER OR U WILL LOSE ANOTHER REP BLOCK VIA ME
LOL.

and tbh i stil think lee is socially incapable of making a good post but yeah.

cocaine
18-02-2007, 09:19 PM
lee you're a sick ****** :)

beth
18-02-2007, 09:26 PM
kk, it's a little distasteful.. but, with a flight simulation game i'm sure someone would have said something like that along the lines.
i agree with my birmz mandem spud, kk.

YoManGo!
18-02-2007, 09:37 PM
kk, it's a little distasteful.. but, with a flight simulation game i'm sure someone would have said something like that along the lines.
i agree with my birmz mandem spud, kk.

got 'nuff spec for bethie. :8

RedStratocas
18-02-2007, 10:28 PM

Well, if South Park has taught us anything, its that you must wait 23.5 years for something tragic to become funny

Mentor
18-02-2007, 10:32 PM
As has been said, comedy = tradgedy + time.

People were makeing jokes about it within 4 days.

beer
19-02-2007, 11:43 AM
thanks everyone who posted constructive comments. oli and matt y cant u just leave me alone? im older than u 2 so shrrup fgs :@

and just 4 brandon:

I am sorry i made a joke about a tragedy

luke-p
19-02-2007, 11:50 AM
He knows what he has done is wrong, and he is apolagising for it. I have respect for that...

beer
19-02-2007, 11:54 AM
thank u luke.

Nixt
19-02-2007, 11:55 AM
As said above, he said something and he admitted what he said was wrong and not a very nice thing to say and then he apologised. Out of the majority of you in this thread, he is proving to be the bigger person...

beer
19-02-2007, 12:01 PM
thanks garion (l)

English
19-02-2007, 12:39 PM
As said above, he said something and he admitted what he said was wrong and not a very nice thing to say and then he apologised. Out of the majority of you in this thread, he is proving to be the bigger person...
That's a stupid comment to make. First of all aplogies don't make things better. The dude that lost his mum won't feel better from an apology and nor will the countless people who would feel disrespected whom were affected by 9/11. What he said was stupid especially for an 18 year old and at that age he is meant to set an example to younger users as he is meant to be mature. I don't give a **** if he apologised because he is not the bigger person and I know I'm better than him, end of.

beer
19-02-2007, 12:54 PM
somebody who is gay and has an obsession with travis barker will never be better than me. and plus i go out of my way to gain things i lfe that i would like. I passed my foundation amateur radio exam first time and when a course comes up i will soon be doing the intermediate. and i am in my 3rd year at college and next year will be my 4th studying the HND in interactive media. You think you're better than me. well i would like to see you top that. I also know how to drive model steam locomotives, build computers and fix things. so meh.

Nemo
19-02-2007, 12:56 PM
i think its good that u have sed sorry, everyone makes jokes about everything, when the legendary steve irwin died ppl were alredy making jokes about how stringray had nothing to do with the killing of steve irwin, i mean ppl make jokes and aslong as u sed sorrry im ok with it :)

beer
19-02-2007, 12:57 PM
thanks minie :]

Callum.
19-02-2007, 01:05 PM
somebody who is gay and has an obsession with travis barker will never be better than me. and plus i go out of my way to gain things i lfe that i would like. I passed my foundation amateur radio exam first time and when a course comes up i will soon be doing the intermediate. and i am in my 3rd year at college and next year will be my 4th studying the HND in interactive media. You think you're better than me. well i would like to see you top that. I also know how to drive model steam locomotives, build computers and fix things. so meh.

What's wrong with being gay.

Arneuh
19-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Omg U Really Said tht????im gonna kill you GRRRRR
Thanks for apoligyzing.
my dad died in there ;(

beer
19-02-2007, 01:09 PM
I have nothing against gays. I have things against gays that say things like that to me :rolleyes:

the wombats
19-02-2007, 01:16 PM
1) that sounds homophobic
2) k dnt get excited over it. o i mean dont get excited over 14 yr old girls.
3) so?
4) it is easy to become better than you.
5) OMG you cna build computers, it's not hard. it's not hard to fix things either,

I have nothing against gays. I have things against gays that say things like that to me :rolleyes:

tbh you sound like your homophobic.

Swallow
19-02-2007, 01:22 PM
lol@you. I doubt you passed any of the above as you seem to a thick sod.

Thats like saying if a black person insults you, you have the right to be racist towards them and if your talking about homosexual people filrting with you on this forum, They are joking as your so thick you do not understand that no one in there right mind would actually filrt with you.
Your e dating a 14 year :s
Your 18 and your on here nearly most of the time
cnt u just *REMOVED* off

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the Forum filter, thanks :).

beer
19-02-2007, 01:27 PM
oh well done craig noob. u just undone garions hard work :@ and joe dont u even think about swearing at me. and i have a validation document for my foundation license to prove that so go away.

Browney
19-02-2007, 01:27 PM
What's wrong with being gay.

Yeah. I'm not gay myself but I would never bring someone's sexuality into a completly different conversation.

Swallow
19-02-2007, 01:28 PM
oh well done craig noob. u just undone garions hard work :@ and joe dont u even think about swearing at me. and i have a validation document for my foundation license to prove that so go away.
I doubt it.
and btw foundation is the highest you will ever get in life.

Glitter
19-02-2007, 01:29 PM

That is bare rude tbh. If your gonna say things like that then LOADS of people are better than you. Thats big-headed, homophobic and just rude. :@

Glitter
19-02-2007, 01:30 PM
oh well done craig noob. u just undone garions hard work :@

Huh? :s

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post, thanks :).

TheLastShadow
19-02-2007, 01:30 PM
tbh you sound like your homophobic.
Nothing wrong with that.

beer
19-02-2007, 01:31 PM
well garion gave me +10 rep then craig -repped me and that ******* undid it. y cant u all just **** off? -slits wrists-

Glitter
19-02-2007, 01:31 PM
well garion gave me +10 rep then craig -repped me and that ******* undid it. y cant u all just **** off? -slits wrists-

LOL whys that hard work for Garion tho. And tbh you deserve the -rep.

English
19-02-2007, 01:32 PM

*REMOVED*

Edited by Garion (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude toward other members, thanks :).

Browney
19-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Nothing wrong with that.

Depends how far you go. If you keep your opinions to yourself, I don't mind. But when you discriminate against forum members it becomes a problem.

the wombats
19-02-2007, 01:33 PM
sorry but i found your post very homophobic. i told wayne to check your posts before removing the reps.

oh please do slice.

LOL whys that hard work for Garion tho. And tbh you deserve the -rep.

init

Glitter
19-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Me gay? Dude I'm straight, sorry if you're a closet homosexual but I don't go for guys. So what I have an obsession with Travis Barker, atleast I'm not some ugly ******* paedo! The words 'foundation' and 'amateur' sticks out, so yeah I'm better than you Mr Amateur. Just because one of your hobbies is to do stuff with computers doesn't make you better than me. I am better than you for a fact. I'd like to see you play drums well or even become as good as I am in the short time I did it with a lot of practice. Hell why not go out and get some exercise and try and play footbal aswell as me - I think you'll fail though you fat piece of ****. And this above all makes me better than you - I'm not some 18 year old paedo looking for women over the internet.

:eusa_clap .

Browney
19-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Me gay? Dude I'm straight, sorry if you're a closet homosexual but I don't go for guys. So what I have an obsession with Travis Barker, atleast I'm not some ugly ******* paedo! The words 'foundation' and 'amateur' sticks out, so yeah I'm better than you Mr Amateur. Just because one of your hobbies is to do stuff with computers doesn't make you better than me. I am better than you for a fact. I'd like to see you play drums well or even become as good as I am in the short time I did it with a lot of practice. Hell why not go out and get some exercise and try and play footbal aswell as me - I think you'll fail though you fat piece of ****. And this above all makes me better than you - I'm not some 18 year old paedo looking for women over the internet.

+Rep. Well said.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!