PDA

View Full Version : What Wii Games are You Wiiating for ?

PaulMacC
18-02-2007, 09:53 PM
You like what I did there , didn't you ;)

Okay let's go.

1) Super Smash Brothers Brawl - This is one of the most anticipated games tbh , It will have the most sales on the Wii's 4-10 year lifespan , Bad thing is you'll be using either a Gamecube remote to play it or a Classic controller , Maybe Nintendo will provide you with one , Who knows ?

2) Metroid Prime 3 - Called the Halo of Nintendo , Great game if your a Metroid fan and even if you don't like Metroid the Wii-mote functions and the way you play will sure to hook you.

3) Super Mario Galaxy - Our favourite italian plumber returns again in another journey packed full of adventure's and secrets.

4) Pokemon Battle Revolution - Packed with over 160 new Pokémon this one is sure to blow you away , With Wi-Fi connection for Online play and DS Connectivity to trade your Diamond & Pearl Pkmn to your Wii , This will be immense , I always thought of these game's as basic add-ons to the DS game's but it's basically just a diff story with new Pokémon and 3D Graphic's , So If you like your online play , I'd recommend this game.

5) Project H.A.M.M.E.R - Oh Baby , This one's sure to be awesome , Walking around slamming and jammin people with a giant hammer , Imagine the action's you'll do with your Wii-Mote.

6) Mario Strikers : Charged - These are my favourite football games seriously , The moves you can pull of on this is immense.

7) Elebits - Already released in USA , These game looks really fun and addicting running around with a gravity gun blasting objects around no matter what it is , car's , trucks anything you name it this boy Kai and his gun can blow it away.

8) Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles The Ring Bearers : I just adore Final Fantasy but sadly I wont be playing 13 on the PS3 until next year to pricey , This game will keep me settled and is sure to be really interesting with the Wii's unique gameplay.

9) Sonic and the secret rings - A big Sonic fan I am , I've got this game pre-ordered and it looks to be the best 3D Sonic game I've ever seen , These graphic's look as if they were on the 360 , This game truely show's off the Wii's graphic's and the game is going to be another smash hit.

10) SSX Blur - I love this crazy snowboarding game , Tbh Tis my favourite Winter sport , How will you pull off your tricks.

Well thats my top 10 and I've got a load others
- Tramua Centre
- Rampage : Total Destruction
- Battalion Wars ll
- Mario Party 8 ( This is number 11)
- Mario Kart ( Number 12 , Hasn't been confirmed yet but I'm sure they'll make on this year)

Ellis.
18-02-2007, 11:13 PM
Just waiting for brawl. haha.

emobusters
18-02-2007, 11:32 PM
I'm waiting for mario party 8 & super mario galaxy.

Neversoft
19-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Mario Party and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

womanizer
19-02-2007, 02:58 AM
Trauma Centre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simmzay
19-02-2007, 08:45 AM
Pretty much the same as you guys. Definitely the mario games, I need more fun-oriented games.

Russia
19-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Mysims is coming onto wii this year

Im deffiently going too get
Metriod prime 3
Project hammer
Supermario gla
Sonic nd the secret rings (they still havent finished it wow)
Tramua Centre
Rampage : Total Destruction -> Thats already out in england?
Mario Party 8 ( This is number 11)
Mario Kart

Oni
19-02-2007, 10:13 AM
Mysims is coming onto wii this year

Im deffiently going too get
Metriod prime 3
Project hammer
Supermario gla
Sonic nd the secret rings (they still havent finished it wow)
Tramua Centre
Rampage : Total Destruction -> Thats already out in england?
Mario Party 8 ( This is number 11)
Mario Kart
Dont bother its the worst game ive ever played
Im waiting for:
Metriod prime 3
Super mario galazy
Mario party 8
Mario kart?
super smash bros brawl

Russia
19-02-2007, 10:57 AM
hmmm i was but as you sait its crap..

Arneuh
19-02-2007, 11:07 AM
Wut U Think? Gta Iv Ofcourse :k

Groves
19-02-2007, 05:19 PM
I'm looking forward to the Pokémon one, also Pokémon Diamond for the DS.

Hatake Kakashi
19-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Haven't got a wii (yet) but when I do, hopefully soon, I'll be waiting for the Resident Evil Series :D

Homesrfan
19-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Wut U Think? Gta Iv Ofcourse :k
You fail at this topic.

Anyways...

SSX Blur
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Sadness
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Disaster: Day of Crisis
My Sims (looks interesting)
Animal Crossing Wii
Battalion Wars
Guitar Hero Wii

Others...

womanizer
19-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Does anyone know when trauma center is coming out? :( Its the only reason I got the wii

Dudey!
19-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Trauma Center ?

womanizer
19-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Yes... trauma center

Jam
20-02-2007, 12:42 AM
Mario party 8, Trauma Center, Mario Kart, Elebits/Eleedes, SSX Blur, Sonic And Secret Rings And Most Importantly......

Streets Of Rage From SEGA™ Megadrive on virtual Console.

Simmzay
20-02-2007, 10:17 AM
If you put it that way.. I want Majora's Mask on VC.

Russia
20-02-2007, 04:12 PM
Oh yes!!! animal crossing wii Im DEFFENTLY looking foword too ;]

Wayne
20-02-2007, 04:14 PM
I'm waiting for all of the Mario games. ;)

ThReAtEnEd
20-02-2007, 05:34 PM
super smash brothers brawl for real.

louder
21-02-2007, 01:37 AM
1, 3, 5 , 8, 10.

Arneuh
22-02-2007, 07:37 AM
GTA IV I SAID! BUT IT IS COMING SEARCH GTA ON GOOGLE AND THEN THE GTA HOMEPAGE THEN GTA IV ON THE DOWNSITE!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!