PDA

View Full Version : Firtstish Layout Rate /10

Icarus
19-02-2007, 08:15 AM
Hey, This is the first layout I've ever posted on Habbox, I've made quite a few but I wanted to know of where people get there ideas from and what they think of my layout(s)[I know theres only 1 here] So Rate/Slate /10 and what not uh.. Oh yes in some of my work you may see things that you have seen in other peoples layouts

This is not a copy and paste of that persons work, I have re-created what they did by looking at how they have done it and then re-drawn it. I believe in the bars in this peice were Re-constructed from a peice of netiks work. If any body does not want me to "Steal" ideas of there work I will not, just tell me. I hope you understand this is how I learn new techniques and ideas.

Thanks for reading up to here, The layout stretched the forum layout and I think there is a rule against that any how wheres the link: http://www.uploadz.co.uk/667watermarkedlayout.png

I had another thread on this but as not one person had posted in it and its been waiting a whole day, I closed it and put a different title on this one :)

-::Mr.Dave::-
19-02-2007, 08:33 AM
its Ok and has potential but the massive content box ruins it

Try putting boxes down both sides like Clubhabbo and other sites

Icarus
19-02-2007, 08:47 AM
I couldn't find a newer image of this layout in the end thats what we did we now have things like dj says, site statistics boxes down the right hand side.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!