PDA

View Full Version : Gta:Sa Help![PS2]

Arneuh
19-02-2007, 11:26 AM
Hi,when i play Gta:San Andreas i use 1 cheat:Never Wanted.
when i start the mission: wrong side of the tracks its blokking.when it loads(the wrong side of the tracks mission)i drive to the station and the roads are ugly sometimes i drive up the roads but there are none.
help?

OMGitsaROSS
19-02-2007, 11:33 AM
Don't cheat "/

Arneuh
19-02-2007, 11:50 AM
yeah i did but its still stuck :/

Hatake Kakashi
19-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Sorry to say cheats mess up the game, even if it is not saved. I used a cheat without saving and now whenever the game radio lands on sf-ur, the game freezes. To stop it happening, you might need to buy a new san andreas although, if the game isn't freezing then just wait a bit. If the roads don't fix themselves, then you will need to buy a new one.

Jõnathan
19-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Apparently I heard that when you use a certain number of cheats (it's like 500 or summut), the story mode becomes unsolvable as a mission in Las Venturas will end in failure everytime you do it if you put in the required number of cheats.
Be warned.

Ashley 12344
20-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Cheats aren't needed in SA.

The only time I've ever considered cheating was on Zero's first mission, but I did it with luck after about 20 tries :P

Blinger1
20-02-2007, 10:51 AM
i thought its when the disk is really scratched badly?

chips
22-02-2007, 04:49 AM
Apparently I heard that when you use a certain number of cheats (it's like 500 or summut), the story mode becomes unsolvable as a mission in Las Venturas will end in failure everytime you do it if you put in the required number of cheats.
Be warned.

That a load of bull i cheated about 1000 times on my first go and it dident muck up. Cheating does do bad things like collectables disappearing, not being able to workout, random pedestrians and cops trying to beat you up but it doesn’t affect the story. What’s happing in his game is called a glitch you might of heard of it.

Arneuh
28-02-2007, 11:25 AM
i thought its when the disk is really scratched badly?
yes that's it! well now i bought a new 1 :) im in las venturas now :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!