PDA

View Full Version : HC Rares Set To Rise?

brodeo
19-02-2007, 01:50 PM
With the new HC furni set to be released will the old selection begin to rise for the first time in years? The majestic chair and the study desk, once priced at 5-6HC respectively have now dropped. But, can we expect to see them rise again when they become harder to get as they only appear in months 17 and 19 of the new habbo club? Long term subscription will be needed to obtain these items, so will they begin to rise to their former high price?
HC Plasto, as bad as it is, will this also rise as it is wiped from the new HC plan completely? Maybe not in the near future but long term will it begin to be an item which is hard to obtain? Not the most attractive of furni but bought for value?
Also, our humble dicemaster and mochamaster, once reaching over a HC for each but now barely getting a HC for the pair, will they rise, even if by a tiny bit? They again only appear once in the HC plan, in the early months, but still will the values on these pieces of furniture rise making them one or two HC?
Will unwanted furniture like the nordic and the oil lamp begin to rise by a little bit? After all they will only be available once and that will be a good few months into Habbo Club.

These are just predictions.
Your views?

:Hazel
19-02-2007, 03:15 PM
probably after a long time but there are so many of these rares about now...

piddle2k6
19-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Yer habbo is sooooo big there must be thousands of each rare... i mean the price cant go up to much :S I alone have 15 dms in one room.. so come on i hope they go up to a hc each :)

--ss--
19-02-2007, 05:00 PM
After a while yes , not striahgt away as there are stillalot of them around , maybe in 2 years time lol?

-:Undertaker:-
19-02-2007, 05:05 PM
I think Majestics will rise as their popular and they'll be 19th month in the HC range and the Study Desk will be 21st.

edgeways
20-02-2007, 11:29 AM
To be honest i think the values of rares were higher mainly because very few people were hc member back then, now alot of people have it so thats probably helped made them go down alot.

I agree majs are quite popular and will probably go up.

Nike
20-02-2007, 12:50 PM
Any of you furni grabbers!

Get your hands on some majestics now!

Hah!

xoxox

A.K.A
21-02-2007, 04:08 PM
Any of you furni grabbers!

Get your hands on some majestics now!

Hah!

xoxox
Get your 3HC majs here! "/ I wonder how much they'll be...

The Professor
21-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Majs, nordics, studies will all rise like the throne. As not a lot will be given out, they will become more rare and people will pay more.

Although popularity plays a part, who wants a study? You cant rotate them and theyre useless

Typoh.
21-02-2007, 06:23 PM
Majs, nordics, studies will all rise like the throne. As not a lot will be given out, they will become more rare and people will pay more.

Although popularity plays a part, who wants a study? You cant rotate them and theyre useless

Nordics wont and im not too sure on any of them riseing alot of people have hc now days :)

holo-jonny
21-02-2007, 09:31 PM

if popularity plays a part why do you think Nordics will rise like thrones?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!