PDA

View Full Version : Is it still possible to love some one..

Moh
19-02-2007, 05:00 PM
Well, Its been about a year now that I though I fell out of love with the girl I just wanted to be with for the rest of my life, and wd do any thing, and just do any thing to gain her to love me back. Well my 'Best Mate' knew how much I loved her, and he started to flirt with her, and eventualy started going out.
I just got so depressed, and just wanted to kill my self (Well didnt want to live) untill I came onto habbo where no 1 jusges your looks.
Well, I started thinking about her all last night, and 2day, and just wish I could start again and gain her love. Am I still in love with her? I realy dont know.

Lµke
19-02-2007, 05:03 PM
By the sounds of it you still have feelings, as strong as love i can't really say. If you love someone that much, you should really go for it and see what happens IMO. Consider your options, but if it was me i'd say move on, dont regret the past, look to the future.

Leeroy
19-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Try move on all i no

Ostinato
19-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Well, Its been about a year now that I though I fell out of love with the girl I just wanted to be with for the rest of my life, and wd do any thing, and just do any thing to gain her to love me back. Well my 'Best Mate' knew how much I loved her, and he started to flirt with her, and eventualy started going out.
I just got so depressed, and just wanted to kill my self (Well didnt want to live) untill I came onto habbo where no 1 jusges your looks.
Well, I started thinking about her all last night, and 2day, and just wish I could start again and gain her love. Am I still in love with her? I realy dont know.

Well if you were in a serious relationship with someone, you are obviously always going to have some level of feeling's towards them. However, a lot of the time you need to distinguish whether or not these feeling's trully are love that you wish to re-kindle or whether or not your maybe just missing what you previously had.

You need to have a hard and long think and decide whether or not you do still have strong feelings for this girl and whether or not you want to try and give it another go. If she was willing to go with one of your close friends, then she couldn't have thought much about your feelings - so take that into consideration also.

If you decide you do like her after all and are happy to give it another go - the I trully encourage you to go for it. However, take things slow - as you must have split up for a reason before, so try and ensure you don't make the same mistakes again.

However, make sure you realise you could just be lusting for what you used to have, as people often do after a break up - and you may not want a full relationship again with all the same strings attached. There is plenty more girls out there, so you will - in time - find someone else, so don't feel as though this girl is the only person who is ever going to take you just because she has before.

Take some time to think over the matter though, and make sure you make the best decision for you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!