PDA

View Full Version : Would you make me a Profesional layout for £30?

Moh
19-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Well im looking for a nice layout like Habbomeadow.com, like the same way of coding, but to suit the domain:
www.habbobank.com

Would you make me the layout for £30?
If so, please send samples of Profesional coding (Habbo Sites)

RNelson
19-02-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm working on a habbo layout now if interested speak to me on msn

F32
19-02-2007, 06:34 PM
You've probably seen what I can do ;)

redtom
19-02-2007, 06:49 PM
£30 is a bit over priced for this forum, mainly because you have just said I want a habbo layout for my new site here.com would you make a pro one for £30.

To get your moneys worth you should make people actual do the layout for your needs, basied compeletly on what you want, and if you dont like it in anyway get them to redo it or change it.

So you should add somthing like:

Template Style: Habbo (moden, Clean)
Colours: Blue, White (light) <---- for &#163;30 get them to do it in many themes
Boxs: Stats, Nav, Content
And so on...

People will probley say that templates sell for ks so why am I try to get people to do lots of work for &#163;30, well thats because one not a single person on this forum is at the level to make a template that good every time, seconded its a HABBO template there not worth that much, and two because most people here are under 18 and will make a great tempalte for &#163;5 and offering &#163;30 they would work there little socks off, lol.

Last thing dont say you will be buying for &#163;30 say you will be willing to pay to up &#163;30 for a template what is done in a quite amount of time, looks good, and is exaclty what you need.

Moh
19-02-2007, 06:53 PM
£30 is a bit over priced for this forum, mainly because you have just said I want a habbo layout for my new site here.com would you make a pro one for £30.

To get your moneys worth you should make people actual do the layout for your needs, basied compeletly on what you want, and if you dont like it in anyway get them to redo it or change it.

So you should add somthing like:

Template Style: Habbo (moden, Clean)
Colours: Blue, White (light) <---- for £30 get them to do it in many themes
Boxs: Stats, Nav, Content
And so on...

People will probley say that templates sell for ks so why am I try to get people to do lots of work for £30, well thats because one not a single person on this forum is at the level to make a template that good every time, seconded its a HABBO template there not worth that much, and two because most people here are under 18 and will make a great tempalte for £5 and offering £30 they would work there little socks off, lol.

Last thing dont say you will be buying for £30 say you will be willing to pay to up £30 for a template what is done in a quite amount of time, looks good, and is exaclty what you need.

I was going to get Dtwo to make me 1, but he charges £50 :o

+Rep for the Help

redtom
19-02-2007, 06:56 PM
I was going to get Dtwo to make me 1, but he charges £50 :o

+Rep for the Help

Why dont you wait and see what you get for crazyhabbo then buy from him?

Luckyrare
19-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Worth a try, interested in this:

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/work/habbomedia/

Moh
19-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Worth a try, interested in this:

http://www.uploadz.co.uk/work/habbomedia/

Not a Habbo Bank theam :p
Need Coins and a unique layout (Sumin not like other layouts, but sexy)

Luckyrare
19-02-2007, 07:00 PM
Habbo bank? This was designed before anyone in sulake even started designing/thinking about it. Never mind, twas worth a try.

Oni
19-02-2007, 07:12 PM
I can make you a flash one and if you like it you can buy it but if you dont you dont have too

Unpredictible.
19-02-2007, 07:16 PM
Good designers on forum:

[Oli]
Ozzie - Only flash though
Adam- his really good, actually ask adam about CH3 he would understand

If i don't have your name maybe due to i don't look at your layouts that much.

Luckyrare
19-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Joe and Sygon are also good...

redtom
19-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Good designers on forum:

[Oli]
Ozzie - Only flash though
Adam- his really good, actually ask adam about CH3 he would understand

If i don't have your name maybe due to i don't look at your layouts that much.

Joe
Sygon or what ever his name is
Slixer or what ever is good but no one likes him lol I think he went around saying hes the best and we all **** or somthing but I'm not sure.

Liberation
19-02-2007, 07:39 PM
Yeah. But Joe and Sygon dont do Habbo layouts do they anymore?

redtom
19-02-2007, 07:41 PM
Yeah. But Joe and Sygon dont do Habbo layouts do they anymore?

Depends on payment, as long as its cash why not?

Unpredictible.
19-02-2007, 07:47 PM
oh yeah i totally forgot about both of them

Soz sygon and joe

Invent
19-02-2007, 09:17 PM
CH3 has the navigation and other content bits from my template x[

Oni
20-02-2007, 08:56 AM
Yeh i would i could do it like a bank but all animated where you click on people as links kinda thing

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!