PDA

View Full Version : How do you trust people?

IzzitIzzit
16-04-2005, 09:07 PM
If you go first, how do you trust people that they are going to pay? I've been scammed many times and need a few tips.

Ezzie.
16-04-2005, 09:16 PM
hmmm well if they keep asking and asking and tellign you to go first is a big giveaway
ummmmmm if they're below 60 combat they might be needing money and hmm ill have a think and get you some mor

gimme rep :P

Redmoon Evil
16-04-2005, 09:37 PM
earlyer i said id go first but only do part of it then anoter part etc but the guy wanted the lot in one - im not sayin he woz gonah scam me but its a bit weird i mean whats sup with doing like 20k at a time

also only go first if theyre like vip or over 300posts - becose then they got alot to lose if they scam you

Stanfordstud
17-04-2005, 12:20 AM
how do you trust people?
dont. thats the safest way, and thats how i do it

Drewar
17-04-2005, 12:25 AM
It's hard to trust people.. today my room got trashed.. and I only gave rights to my "Best friends"...

Seacat
17-04-2005, 12:27 AM
I agree with Stanfordstud, the best way to be safe is to trust no-one! :p

Dan
17-04-2005, 12:53 AM
I have trusted a few people by going first but only if they have a good rep or have posted alot, also i dont give all the cash at same time i do it bit by bit unless i have traded the person before :)

IzzitIzzit
17-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the help guys :)

scottish
17-04-2005, 09:40 AM
I agree with Stanfordstud, the best way to be safe is to trust no-one! :p
i only Trust Peopole I Known For ages *about 1 year / 2 years* and I know they Dont Scam xD

:Hellraiser
18-04-2005, 06:40 PM
I've been on a couple of sites that trade neopoints, habbo rares etc. for runescape goods, and they all have a smart idea called the middleman. There should be a list of trusted people from Habbox, that you can give both sides of the trade to, and he passes them on to the other person, whether for a fee or for free is up to the middle man, but as i say, they should be trusted in the habbox community.

IzzitIzzit
18-04-2005, 07:25 PM
I've been on a couple of sites that trade neopoints, habbo rares etc. for runescape goods, and they all have a smart idea called the middleman. There should be a list of trusted people from Habbox, that you can give both sides of the trade to, and he passes them on to the other person, whether for a fee or for free is up to the middle man, but as i say, they should be trusted in the habbox community.

Wow, that's a great idea... Thanks mate.

18-04-2005, 07:32 PM
No probs i hope it comes in handy

:ADIO
18-04-2005, 11:06 PM

One Problem, trading rs cash for other things is illegal in BOTH habbo and runescape. Although most staff dont care (my cousin is jagex staff, he dont give if i trade anything, he even watches me sometimes) if you get a edgy mod, they could get habbox in ALOT of trouble for doing somthing like that. Its a good idea, but it would have to be done VERY CAREFULLY.

19-04-2005, 04:30 PM
well i own a website(.co.uk), and can invite trusted habbox people to be middlemen on there if people think it would be a good idea.

IzzitIzzit
20-04-2005, 03:34 PM
well i own a website(.co.uk), and can invite trusted habbox people to be middlemen on there if people think it would be a good idea.

Stupid scammer.

20-04-2005, 07:52 PM
why am i a stupid scammer? :|

IzzitIzzit
21-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Look you know what you did, you scammed me out of zammy legs.. Why would I lie? You made an excuse that you were on a slow computer and only could play one game at once. But you didn't log on after 30 minutes.. So that is why you are a scammer.

Evil
22-04-2005, 04:37 PM
why am i a stupid scammer? :|
i saw the scrennie u r a scammer :p and dat middle man thing well wut if the middleman is a scammer :p

IzzitIzzit
22-04-2005, 04:39 PM
i saw the scrennie u r a scammer :p and dat middle man thing well wut if the middleman is a scammer :p

Maybe if he had a good reputation on HABBOX, then he would have alot to lose.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!