PDA

View Full Version : HabboNewsie.Net Application Job!! OPENED

Jseb
16-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey everyone!

www.habbonewsie.net is now almost out of beta after 1 month fully opened and working greatly! we are now asking some application to be fill in. Some job has opened to everyone and some have close due to the uneccerity of it!
We have our own Forum that can be found at :: www.habbonewsie.net/hnforum ,
we also have our quiz that should be bigger in the next couple week, we have some great live help center online, and a lots more! The currently job that are opened are ::

News Reporter Staff
Newsie & Writer Staff
Forum Moderation
Events Staff
HN Tv Show Staff
Help Desk Staff
Hobba
Competition Staff
Reviewer Staff
Live Help Center Operator
Safety Guru

To see our expectation over the job you can click Here (www.habbonewsie.net/Job_opened.htm)
These will gave u some really good perpesctive of our expectation and if you want to joint our forum you should go see them!

Thx For reading this!

splintercell!
16-04-2005, 10:12 PM
YOU KNOW you want to make me a moderator :)

Jseb
16-04-2005, 10:26 PM
lol well i could, but i would just ask u some question like it say over the thing!

have u ever been moderating before or have some pass experience and yeah why should u be nominated ( lol those arnt hard i could answer them like right now but those will be about me!) but yeah u might have to be carefull with the site! because its well its could maybe be some day eated ! lol by me :P but yeah!

splintercell!
16-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Yeh you eated the old forum :O I was Charlie on it :P Im now splinter! Well Ive been using moderating and administrating IPB boards for ages now and Know the ropes. Im responsible and will use the forum alot (as i did the old version before you got hungry ;) ) I mostly administrate the forums but I moderate www.lp-revolution.com/forum :) and also own a board!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!