PDA

View Full Version : Yay

-Soph-
20-02-2007, 03:52 AM
we're getting a boston terrier over my summer break (so i'm there to look after it for a month or two whilst it settles)

I cant wait, I think we're getting one at about 3 yrs old, my dad doesn't want a puppy because apparently there too much trouble xD

-Undiscovered
20-02-2007, 09:14 AM
I just got a Cairn Terrier, trouble, hmm, but I tell you, there worth it :P

Well if you don't get a puppy, good luck with your dog :D

plastiKKstars
20-02-2007, 02:03 PM
we got milly [my dog] from when she was a puppy [three months]. and she was no trouble at all. of course she sometimes peed on the floor, ate the cats food, etc. but thats what they are going to do because they haven't learnt not to do what they do.
if you do want a puppy though, this goes for anyone, take them to a training or something. we don't take my dog, but i'm going to start taking her because i would love to teach her to do tricks & things like that. and to be more obendient.

-Soph-
23-02-2007, 01:52 AM
rofl, we got our old staffie lucy from a puppy, she chewed a whole in the door (not joking) chewed the lino kitchen floor up, barked a lot, peed where she wanted to

lolol.

-Sweex
23-02-2007, 01:57 PM
when my dog was a puppy it kept peeing in everyones shoes >:(

:Hazel
23-02-2007, 03:10 PM
puppies are cute though, i want another one :)

Jordie
23-02-2007, 04:17 PM
i had my dog from a puppie and he used to nibble ya lol they are mad but when they grow up they are fine :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!