20-02-2007, 01:37 PM
Long time that i made something lol cause dont ave ideas :D
but i changed some alts from last year and putted them all together
last 3 arent habbo related but well :D

http://www.iaza.com/work/converted/July-December200620301.gif

C&C always welcome :P and ideas for new alts to :P

PigsNose
20-02-2007, 05:17 PM
I love the chest, it is brilliant. I can't believe you made it on MS Paint.
Love Jack Sparrow
+REEEEEEEEEEEP
;]

:Liam
20-02-2007, 05:56 PM
WOW! there amazing especially the car, the body and the head, Great Job Plus Rep, Some Elite Worthy.

Earthquake
20-02-2007, 06:01 PM
I don't see what give's you the rite to re-post most of the alteration's posted on the forum.. BUT I DO Sopose they are good :) Your a true pixel artist!

ExtraKen
20-02-2007, 06:12 PM
I don't see what give's you the rite to re-post most of the alteration's posted on the forum.. BUT I DO Sopose they are good :) Your a true pixel artist!

hmm well i didnt just repost them ... i changed the shading and stuff on most of them.. so i didnt just repost them ;)

and ty :p

Nemo
20-02-2007, 06:39 PM
lol kenny u copied me, i have it saved on msn KK they are well good and make mine look like lameness :P

PriceTags
20-02-2007, 08:56 PM
I'd +rep you every day for a year for the Eurosong ones =D!
I trust you'll be on hand for Eurovision this year too?

+repppp

Edit: I just noticed you were from Belgium... Doesn't it swap from Flanders to Wallonia each year? Awww maybe you won't :'(

ExtraKen
20-02-2007, 09:54 PM
I'd +rep you every day for a year for the Eurosong ones =D!
I trust you'll be on hand for Eurovision this year too?

+repppp

Edit: I just noticed you were from Belgium... Doesn't it swap from Flanders to Wallonia each year? Awww maybe you won't :'(

ye it does :o you know allot :P lol and still gonna make characters from the ones from this year ;) so if you have a favorit :p pm me it than ill make it ;)

PriceTags
20-02-2007, 10:17 PM
ye it does :o you know allot :P lol and still gonna make characters from the ones from this year ;) so if you have a favorit :p pm me it than ill make it ;)

I'm an expert of all things Eurovision ;D
In the UK it's considered pretty sad, but oh well :P
I'll probably beg you to do the winner of Making Your Mind Up for my sig. And I'll keep it there right until the day after the contest. And you'll be my favourite person.

ExtraKen
20-02-2007, 10:26 PM
I'm an expert of all things Eurovision ;D
In the UK it's considered pretty sad, but oh well :P
I'll probably beg you to do the winner of Making Your Mind Up for my sig. And I'll keep it there right until the day after the contest. And you'll be my favourite person.

lol oké :p thats a deal than xD

@xP
20-02-2007, 11:07 PM
They are great.. i wish i could make alts like that, i just don't know how and i bet in wouldn't have the patience..

Well done + rep

ExtraKen
20-02-2007, 11:41 PM
They are great.. i wish i could make alts like that, i just don't know how and i bet in wouldn't have the patience..

Well done + rep

aww ty and well patience is needed when you make an alt.. than take your time for it! :)

Browney
21-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Some are great, some are average. By average I don't mean poor, I mean not original. Eg. Superman + Jack Sparrow.

ExtraKen
21-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Some are great, some are average. By average I don't mean poor, I mean not original. Eg. Superman + Jack Sparrow.

ye i know but well made them mostly cause i was really bored and well ye :P its hard to get some good ideas ;)

Browney
21-02-2007, 04:26 PM
ye i know but well made them mostly cause i was really bored and well ye :P its hard to get some good ideas ;)

Tell me about it.

ExtraKen
22-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Tell me about it.

So Ideas are Welcome to :)

Lubricant
22-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Love the chest one! +rep

Browney
22-02-2007, 07:31 PM
The chest is my favourite too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!