PDA

View Full Version : Gary sheffield Attacks a fan?!

RedStratocas
16-04-2005, 11:37 PM
The greatest rivalry ever in sports. Red sox and yankees. I dont know if the yankees are still mad about the red sox breaking the curse or what, but gary sheffield attacked a fan after he thought he touched him. What an idiot is all I have to say. The fan was ejected and gary wasent pentalized (because it was a sissy punch :p ) Thank god it didnt escelate, or the beer filled boston fans would have torn him apart, tied him to a post, and beaten him with baseball bats :p

BlueTails
17-04-2005, 05:50 AM
Lmaaaaaaaaaao

Davisman
21-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Not very good, BUt he's called SHEFFIELD!!!!! :D

Butcher11
21-04-2005, 11:26 PM
The greatest rivalry ever in sports. Red sox and yankees. I dont know if the yankees are still mad about the red sox breaking the curse or what, but gary sheffield attacked a fan after he thought he touched him. What an idiot is all I have to say. The fan was ejected and gary wasent pentalized (because it was a sissy punch :p ) Thank god it didnt escelate, or the beer filled boston fans would have torn him apart, tied him to a post, and beaten him with baseball bats :p

And the dang MLB lets him off with nothing. And yes, us Boston fans do get a bit crazy, but the guy barely touched Sheffield. Sheff pushed the fan harder then he got hit.
Sheff's Roid rage ;)

RedStratocas
22-04-2005, 01:38 AM
I know? You know who the guy was? I live in connecticut, and the guy who got his season tickets taken away was a news caster's brother :p Couldnt make that up. Yeh, If you look at the replay he did nothing. Lol. Joe Torrie said they shouldnt be allowed on the streets :rolleyes: Hes just mad he doesnt have any REAL fans :p At least it wasent as bad as that basketball incedent a few monthes ago. That was brutal.

If you live in UK, here is what happend: Red Sox (Boston) and Yankees (New york) are great rivals. While in boston, a ball was hit. While Gary Sheffield (Yankees) Was catching it, he accedentely touched hands with a man who was trying to get out of the way. Sheffield threw a punch, before throwing the ball. No charges were filed agenst sheffield, but the fan involved had his season tickets revoked. Big controversy still.

The basketball incedent:Click Here for clip (http://www.ifilm.com/player/?ifilmId=2657302&pg=&skin=askmen&refsite=6183&mediaSize=default&realId=2657302): This was MUCH worse. Ron Artest, a basketball player with some issues, was fighting with a Ref and another player back in november. He was taken out to sit on the bench for a while. He layed down to clear his head, when a fan of the opposing team threw a beer at him. Artest lost control and went up into the stands and starting hitting the first man he saw (It wasent him who threw the beer. In fact he had a beer in his hand). It escelated and other players tried to calm him down, but tried holding the fans back. 7 players from each team were involved, each getting a penelty of a more or less suspension. Artest is out for the season.

the wombats
22-04-2005, 01:42 AM
what sport is this?

Legend-Killa
22-04-2005, 03:04 AM
Baseball is the sport

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!