PDA

View Full Version : Sonic The Hedgehog (The Orginals)

joshuar
20-02-2007, 08:41 PM
I last year bought the Sonic Mega Collection for the PS2, and love playing on all my old childhood games (Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3 etc), after being stuck on Carnival Night Zone for who knows how long I have finally found out how to do it :D

Can anyone else remember playing the old Sonic games on the Sega Mega Drive?

GommeInc
20-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Ah the joys of the old games. They're far better than the new ones. You can't have Tails fly you about in the new ones, and the bosses are original and cool!

joshuar
20-02-2007, 08:55 PM
It's all fresh in the old games, the only new one I like is Sonic Heros, as its a new concept.

The old games are pretty amazing the way you can't save :p however this version I got for the PS2 you can save your exact position onto the memory card, its old technology with some new tech thrown in!

Russia
20-02-2007, 09:09 PM
OMGZ RETRO <333 n64 Times ;]

Jamexy
20-02-2007, 09:09 PM
Good ol' sonic. ^^
Back in the day he was big. Shame nowerdays though.
I'm hoping Sonic and the secret rings on Wii brings back some of the original gameplay, it's look fairly interesting. ;D

Jazza
20-02-2007, 10:09 PM
I love the old Sonics I have: Sonic the hedgehod, sonic 2, sonic and knucles and Sonic 3.

On carnival zone, where are you stuck?

It's all fresh in the old games, the only new one I like is Sonic Heros, as its a new concept.

The old games are pretty amazing the way you can't save :p

You can save your level on Sonic 3 for megadrive

Demynx
20-02-2007, 11:40 PM
I love the old Sonics I have: Sonic the hedgehod, sonic 2, sonic and knucles and Sonic 3.

On carnival zone, where are you stuck?

You can save your level on Sonic 3 for megadrive

He said he WAS stuck.

-Sweex
21-02-2007, 01:54 AM
my sister has sonic adventure 2 on gamecube... yeh all old sonics where pretty kl!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!