PDA

View Full Version : Alone in the habbo world Part 1

bwabyadri
17-04-2005, 07:53 AM
I sit in the same old room all day long ,people coming in and out of my tiny boxed room with only a poster and a few couches no one interesting enough to start a conversation with or ... have I just lost it 3 years ago I would have made friends like that .. and now it's like I have to call them a badword just to start a conversation. I click the door and go to change my mission the mission still reads( Hotz/Modelz) wow am I that lame that I have the mission I had three years ago I feel sick . I decide to go check out some rooms so I go to impetuous's room after all she is a staff member i pull up a chair at the help desk wait for some one to help but they are all busy talking to eachother half of them wouldn't help me with my questions . I feel so angry i want to type on the screen a bunch of fowl words and get banned but, I just remembered I still have furni on this account what a relief I didn't do it. I think to myself how can she be voted best help center and it hit of course. I remember how much I hated the staff member and remember when I called ione a piece of ... through the contact us and saying I would stick my foot up her behind yes the good old days and now I am alone no friends to tell my secrets orstorys to what have the habbo world come to. I must ajust to the concept wait wait okay well I'm bored time to go and leave this habbo world of lonelyness

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!