PDA

View Full Version : < My habbo love > written by <bwabyadri>

bwabyadri
17-04-2005, 08:21 AM
I was sitting in this beautiful habbo room that had colorful petal patches and filled with all the colors of the rainbow . I was in the most happiest moods ever. Sitting in the room talking to my best friend chelsie and there was the most cutest little pixel boys I had ever seen he winked at me and I at him. I think I had fell in love I had butterflies in my squared stomach it virtualy touched me. I clicked him and found out his name was Chad oh what a hunky name that was for a online and offline boy I had to be introduced to him. Chelsie being a nosey little habbo clicked all the way to the square infront of
him walked up to him and said , "My friend Emz thinks that you are the most cutest pixel ever and you have a behind of a saint". I was so embarresed you
can see my cheeks were rosey red well atleast out of the screen . I ran out of the door .. I actualy mean disappeared out of the door so quick then i messaged chelsie . How could she be so cruel? yet I love her I got a friend's request from Chad. anyways should I accept

< you can find out what Emz does soon until next time >

For more storys by me click here (http://spaces.msn.com/members/Adriable/)

Continued-

Without a doubt I accepted. Then two minutes later I got a message from Chad asking if I wanted to join him at the lido for a swim , me being so shy of course had to decline what was a matter with me ! Anyways I was really bored so I decided to actualy message Chad so I wrote a message

Chad although we don't know eachother yet I really like you and was wondering if you would go out with me on a date if not that's fine - emz
after that i got a message back saying:

Emz I would love to go out with you I was trying to get the courage to ask but , I was thinking of what to write.

We had 5 dates before we became serious . The first date was in chelsie's room chelsie set it up with the most beautiful roses in all of habbo and the most cuddleist bunnys too. We talked about everything from are birthdays to are favorite foods and sports . It was really magical. After the fifth date Chad asked if He could have my name on his mission and on habbo that's where the habbo bf's and gf's have their name . Anyways I was so happy I messaged chelsie the great news . Months went by and me and chad had been together for a year I barely hanged out with chelsie because , I was always with Chad I knew that Chelsie was mad at me we barely talked about are friendship . Well anyways I was sitting in the theatrodome and in walks chesie ( I have a habit of clicking on all the habbos who walk in) so , then appears Chad my boyfriend. I decide to hide behind something so they don't see me all of a sudden these words appear that make me so mad I wish there was a habbo bat in the screen so I could virtually hit them with.
well anyways this is what appeared.

Chelsie; Chad we can't keep going on like this Emz will find out and she will hate me for the rest of my life and habbo will be nothing without her as my friend.

Chad; I know chelz but I don't know how to tell her that I love you
Me being me ran out as fast as my pixelated feet could go I came up to them and shouted out foul words . My habbo cheeks were so big that a needle could pop them . I was not going to stand for it so I told Chad it was over and he can have Chelsie and they can both rot. That was the last time a had seen my habbo love and Chelsie who till this day I will hate.
well I guess i should just move on to another boy there is a lot of guys in the habbo world one is for me and I will find that boy until then.

The end

BlueTails
17-04-2005, 09:41 AM
Go On..... Love Can Happen Anytime

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!