Coz its on the Habbo page...

Boxiel
21-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Completly pointless thread.. whats the point "/
wrong, stop being arogent

Good thread, +rep.

ReviewDude
21-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Before people say this in the wrong section - the news is the new page not that telephone scams have suddenly started to exist. For that reason, it's a good find, and +Rep.

Ashhizzle
21-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Wd on a Propper thread (L) News to me :P

Russia
21-02-2007, 07:28 PM
Lmao! sorry for stupid things in past.

DJ-Vimto
21-02-2007, 07:47 PM
on the topic of phone scams, some guy "tried" to pull this scam on me...

i was in the welcome lounge talkin to a few people, when i got a f/r from some randomer...

i accepted it and got a message that said something along these lines...

"wanna get 500 free creds? all you got to do is txt the word Habbo to [cant remember the sms number] and you will get a code. send me the code in a message and i will give you 500 creds"

to be honest, i was shocked by how stupid this guy must have thought i was, for a start, why would anyone want to do that, its probably the most pathetic type of scam i have come accross in my habbo life

TrueColours
21-02-2007, 08:16 PM
good find +rep :D

ReviewDude
21-02-2007, 08:28 PM
on the topic of phone scams, some guy "tried" to pull this scam on me...

i was in the welcome lounge talkin to a few people, when i got a f/r from some randomer...

i accepted it and got a message that said something along these lines...

"wanna get 500 free creds? all you got to do is txt the word Habbo to [cant remember the sms number] and you will get a code. send me the code in a message and i will give you 500 creds"

to be honest, i was shocked by how stupid this guy must have thought i was, for a start, why would anyone want to do that, its probably the most pathetic type of scam i have come accross in my habbo life

Rofl it's like the phone scams that site talks about. How come people don't think "Hmm... how will Habbo know to give MY Habbo the credits?"... Weird.

Chubba
21-02-2007, 08:30 PM
i got skammed like that no fair.

Black_Apalachi
21-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Beware of phone credit scams?

Lol I can imagine this:
-----
Scammer: Hello, would you like to buy some credits?
Nub: Yes please, but only if you trade me the code. I don't want them in furni coins. Here is 5HCs.
Scammer: *leaves*
Nub: OMGZ. He seemd soooooooooooo safe lyk. Lyk omg.
-----
Later that day:
-----
Experienced Habbo: Hey dude.
Nub: Hey, I got scammed. :[
Ex Habbo: How? :o
Nub: Credit code scam.
Ex Habbo: Havn't you heard of the Habbo Exchange?
Nub: Yer but no but yer but no but yer SHUTUP!
Ex Habbo: Nub. ^^
Nub: O rly?
Ex Hab: Ye rly.
Nub: *cries and goes offline*
Ex Habbo: Pffft.
-----
The moral of the story is ask for furni coins NOT A CODE!! :eusa_wall
-----
I would just like to appologise for going off on one. :rolleyes:
MUST FIND VERY CHEAP COLA THAT MAKES YOU EVEN MORE HYPO. :badgrin:

Toughened
21-02-2007, 09:02 PM
I heard before that when you got signed out the link to the home button said 'Go Home'. I heard they got complaints of being racist. Well if that's racist this is sexist... Look what it says...

Psst, don't tell anyone, but I know how staff get their credits. All you have to do is phone this number and enter a code I'll give you and when you hang up, you'll have 1000 credits in your purse!

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album923/news_icon_05.gif STOP!

The scammer is actually asking you to phone the Habbo credits line and put in HIS Habbo ID. If you do this, you will be spending money to give HIM credits.

So are Habbo saying it's boys doing the scamming lol. It wouldn't surprise me if people did actually complain about this :rolleyes:

Russia
21-02-2007, 09:04 PM
i got skammed like that no fair.
Your 100% Responcable of your account NOT ME NOT YOUR MUM NOT CALLIE coz shes too busy saying 111 FOR CYBA or Sulake Its down too YOU!!

mlp16
22-02-2007, 01:13 AM
Completly pointless thread.. whats the point "/

Er What Pointless about It. Think Before You Write. He Is Doing Ok. Informing us About Something new on habbo. :)

Welldone :) +Rep!

Sony.Com
22-02-2007, 01:18 AM
Good find! +Rep!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!