PDA

View Full Version : what things annoy you on the forum?

Moose
10-08-2004, 11:34 PM
What Thing annoys you on the forum? like things including smilies, and stuff, peoples avatar?

what annoys me the most is this SMILIE :@ :@ :wav:

Please dont say any names :eusa_ange

* Edited by Janeh - This section is for complaining about habbohotel, please post in comments about habbox

:Illusion
10-08-2004, 11:50 PM
Nothin about the forum, just people who take the time to sign up and do nothin but complain the whole time they're here up until they're banned :badgrin: Ooh :o how could i forget the IE error it gives me every 10 minutes :eusa_snoo

ShadowSam19
11-08-2004, 12:01 AM
yea, i get that error thing too...and also lately when i hit refresh sometimes, it logs me out for sum wierd reason, adn it only does that sometimes, not all...and sometimes my name doesnt show up in the shout box, just a blank space and my shout. Other then that its just single minded forum users who are negative and rude... :eusa_naug

Arcanum
11-08-2004, 05:50 AM
I think the signatures annoy me the most :@. You can't put pictures in or have more than 4 smilies!!!! :@ Signatures express who we are via a computer, there should be less limitations! ... That's pretty much it, except for people who just come on here to complain!! That makes me mad too. And thats when I get fiesty. :evil:

Butcher11
11-08-2004, 01:30 PM
Hmm, I never really found anything with ppls signature, I guess my only complains is that Internal Srrvice Errror, but no one can do much about it, and the ppl who come to say we stink.

Pixel
11-08-2004, 01:53 PM
The Error Message Annoys Me And Thats The Only Thing That Does Annoy Me On The Forum

trunks.15
08-10-2004, 08:45 AM
i hate those animation avanters the distubs you whilw you reading a post

Mizki
08-10-2004, 12:26 PM
LOL, you mean like the one in your sig? :P

iRoss
08-10-2004, 02:58 PM
Hmmmm nuthin apart from rubbish alts and avatars! :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!