PDA

View Full Version : Hacking

Disaronno
21-02-2007, 10:13 PM
There has been a lot more hacking going on recently dont you think?
Ive alredy seen:

A glock that can zoom
Stamina Hack
Health Hack
Ammo Hack
Grenade thing where everyone dies
Some noise that gets on everyones nerves when someone fires
invisible
under the map

You seen anything different

Sony.Com
22-02-2007, 02:22 AM
I've seen warp to player
invisible
and auto kill

mangle
12-03-2007, 03:36 PM
I dont know what is it
But I was killed and we lost that round , when we restarted I was half in the floor :l
I couldnt move or anything

efq
12-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Wish they would patch it

Infrontation
12-03-2007, 06:06 PM
I dont know what is it
But I was killed and we lost that round , when we restarted I was half in the floor :l
I couldnt move or anything

Nice bump.
Nowadays the only main hack is one that people go underground.

Shadow16
13-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Yea there's a map (can't mind name) adn people go to the bridge and fall into the water which leads to the outskirts of the map and from there they can go under the ground.

So annoying when that happens. They've sorted most of the hacks out now but i've not seen any hacks on the weapons since the last patch.

Mainly just the underground one.

Infrontation
14-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Karaqum, Shadow.

mangle
14-03-2007, 08:41 AM
Theres a right annoying hack where even if you are in your own base and don't move you still get shot. I was in some gay y'day and first round we all set off and dropped dead within seconds. Second round i didn't even move and i was dead.

Porosity
15-03-2007, 03:17 AM
Omg, hackers are just gay tbh.

Ive wasted 4 clips on one guy and he didnt die. 1 thing I see with hackers with extra health is that they cant really kill you back, or atleast from what ive seen.

Ive seen infinite grenades, ive seen people half through the floor.

And the one I hate most... One shot kills, those people **** me right the **** off...

DCeption
15-03-2007, 07:57 AM
Lol, i love kicking there ********s, when they spawn out our base.

I also love sniping those super jumpers of the tops of un-reachable buildings.

And killing those tards underground!

Infrontation
15-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Omg, hackers are just gay tbh.

Ive wasted 4 clips on one guy and he didnt die. 1 thing I see with hackers with extra health is that they cant really kill you back, or atleast from what ive seen.

Ive seen infinite grenades, ive seen people half through the floor.

And the one I hate most... One shot kills, those people **** me right the **** off...

Probably skills.

Porosity
15-03-2007, 04:16 PM
No, I know when people kill me first shot and thats the people who use snipers or just get lucky and peg you in the head with a normal gun.

But ive seen hackers kill me in one shot and on the screen it doesnt say head shot, which is the only way to get one shot kills. Therefore its a hack..

Infrontation
15-03-2007, 04:27 PM
No, I know when people kill me first shot and thats the people who use snipers or just get lucky and peg you in the head with a normal gun.

But ive seen hackers kill me in one shot and on the screen it doesnt say head shot, which is the only way to get one shot kills. Therefore its a hack..

Laggers.. Might be shooting with fists etc. I could kill you in about a second with a famas

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!