PDA

View Full Version : i am so annoyed >:(

DJ-Vimto
22-02-2007, 01:46 PM
it seems my account has been hacked >:(

i dont know how, and and i dont know when, but between monday/tuesday amd a few mins ago someone has managed to get on my account and take approx 800k in items and cash from my account >:(

cash, jewelery, armour, weapons, food, and high lvl potions have gone missing, AND i logged in to find myself near the church in varrock, when the last time i was on i was on the peninsula near the crafting guild killing hobgoblins to get limpwurt roots

im not going to ask for donations like some people would, as runescape isnt the most important thing in my life, anyone that DOES try to donate will just get ignored, i dont need help, i dont WANT help.

i might just make a new account and start again from scratch. so i might organise a party petes thing whereby i will just put the vast majority of my stuff into the chest and let you guy have some fun popping balloons to get them :)

i will post a time and world later on, untill then, ive got a hard drive to format :]

Tiked
22-02-2007, 01:49 PM
it seems my account has been hacked >:(

i dont know how, and and i dont know when, but between monday/tuesday amd a few mins ago someone has managed to get on my account and take approx 800k in items and cash from my account >:(

cash, jewelery, armour, weapons, food, and high lvl potions have gone missing, AND i logged in to find myself near the church in varrock, when the last time i was on i was on the peninsula near the crafting guild killing hobgoblins to get limpwurt roots

im not going to ask for donations like some people would, as runescape isnt the most important thing in my life, anyone that DOES try to donate will just get ignored, i dont need help, i dont WANT help.

i might just make a new account and start again from scratch. so i might organise a party petes thing whereby i will just put the vast majority of my stuff into the chest and let you guy have some fun popping balloons to get them :)

i will post a time and world later on, untill then, ive got a hard drive to format :]

Unlucky Mate, you had a good account aswell

DJ-Vimto
22-02-2007, 01:57 PM
just shows how little of a life some people have got if they are so into a game that they have to hack people because they are thirsty for money and items.

its sad and pathetic, and if i find out who did it, they had better find a very good place to hide

Eye!
22-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Well, that is your fault

it is impossible to get hacked unless you:

A) Tell someone your password or let them see it
B) Allow someone to keylog you (when its obvious to virusscan before opening emails with attachments)

So really, its security

also if you have been hacked 3 times i think you should change your password, bank pin and recoveries

Frozen..
22-02-2007, 02:03 PM
Looks like we're both having a bad day. I've been permed for something I haven't done.

Hope you re-gain your riches.

docker
22-02-2007, 02:04 PM
unlucky, makes u think

RainbowChild
22-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Well, your obv not having a v. good day :s
Well, change your pass to everything,
and try earn everything back somehow

DJ-Vimto
22-02-2007, 02:51 PM
as if im stupid enough to tell someone my password :rolleyes:

ive done every type of scan possible, all showing no trace of anything on my laptop that shouldnt be there.

changed my pw and recovery questions so thats that dealt with. and im in the middle of backing up all my documents, after which my hard drive is getting wiped clean to remove any traces of something that the scans didnt pick up on.

as i mentioned, im going to be making a new account, gonna start it off as a skiller pure i think, then start getting my comabat skills up once ive made some money.

btw keep an eye out for the party petes thing <3

Frozen..
22-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Hey mayeb you got Password Cracked?

Btw, save something for me :[ im finding it tough to start off again :

crans
22-02-2007, 03:36 PM
as if im stupid enough to tell someone my password :rolleyes:

ive done every type of scan possible, all showing no trace of anything on my laptop that shouldnt be there.

changed my pw and recovery questions so thats that dealt with. and im in the middle of backing up all my documents, after which my hard drive is getting wiped clean to remove any traces of something that the scans didnt pick up on.

as i mentioned, im going to be making a new account, gonna start it off as a skiller pure i think, then start getting my comabat skills up once ive made some money.

btw keep an eye out for the party petes thing <3

then it's your secret questions, or use same password as something else but add numbers at end.

DJ-Vimto
22-02-2007, 04:10 PM
i dont think it was my secret questions, as all the answers were just random jibberish [which i wrote down on paper for obvious reasons]

i guess someone just got lucky by guessing my password :[

Stevo_lfc
22-02-2007, 04:24 PM
well when i get scammed i just think of the noob that has robbed my account saying im riich woo omg and really it aint you loosing out its him spending day and night on his (imaginary) wifes or girl friends lap (Pc Chair) Omg cant believe it wooo right whos next over and over agen hes wasting his life so no need to waste yours, life goes on blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah :D and all that kind of poop! just this time change your pass to sumthing really hard like:
y0u41nt5c4mm1ngm3n0oB
but somthing different lol

or sumthing like that it really works same with recovs but only like put one number or sumthing in there like...

Where was you born?

Argant1na or sumthing lol

Recovs and password was an example so noobs dont even try lol!

Anyway better luck next time so srry that you got scammed.

yazi_dragon
22-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Well, that is your fault

B) Allow someone to keylog you (when its obvious to virusscan before opening emails with attachments)

So really, its security

also if you have been hacked 3 times i think you should change your password, bank pin and recoveries

Emails do not have to be opened to have keyloggers of such visuses to be let into your system so it was not his fault he is just the victim of someone who can't make money because they are

NOOBS
I rest my case
lol

DJ-Vimto
22-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Emails do not have to be opened to have keyloggers of such visuses to be let into your system so it was not his fault he is just the victim of someone who can't make money because they are

NOOBS
I rest my case

lol

i lol'd, +rep for that

deagle
23-02-2007, 03:39 AM
Scan with housecall. Search it up on google, use the free scan.

Eye!
23-02-2007, 04:41 AM

NOOBS
I rest my case

lol

Yes they do actually, trust me on this one

raspberrys
23-02-2007, 07:38 AM
Well, that is your fault

So really, its security

Most virus scanners dont scan .exe files.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!