PDA

View Full Version : Awesome rs videos! (Wow vs Rs + 2 amazing movies with voices added)

micky.blue.eyes
22-02-2007, 05:21 PM
Hey guys,

While I was fletching I browsed Youtube for some videos to watch during the boring clicking. :P
I found some amazing videos:
(Warning: Videos can contain some rude language.)
Wow vs Rs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r6o8voRYUU
I personally think Rs is better than Wow but this movie makes wow look awesome, the fights with those monsters.
I agree with a person who commented on a movie like this, he said: "If you like quests and good graphics, get Wow. If you like skills and don't care much about the graphics, play Rs"

The Quest (Both parts are 10 minutes long) :
Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNTp37Enwnc
Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtmTYXKMN5w&NR

This is an amazing movie with voices added to them, great editing and a funny story, really worth 20 minutes of your life. ;) :P

Charles
22-02-2007, 05:36 PM
I've seen the WoW one before. But I couldnt be bothered watching the other ones :p

yazi_dragon
22-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Kool Videos

Mitch4?
22-02-2007, 06:43 PM
The quest one was pretty funny

:Jamie
22-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Seen that wow vid before and looks awesome.

Ashley 12344
22-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Final Fantasy Music in that 10 min RS one.

I'm watching it.

I've seen the first one before.

Is the second one Final Fantasy 7 music? I think it is but not 100% sure.

:Delirium
23-02-2007, 12:47 AM
First video was bull, they showed the Rs fights like 5 seconds and the WoW fights like 30 seconds? Stupid noobs.

ohemjee
23-02-2007, 02:45 AM
Too many things in the Wow Game. Runescape is more simple, and why show so little time of rs and hudge amounts of WoW?

I think they're the gay lower front private for men with an 's'.

Ezzie.
23-02-2007, 03:07 AM
WoW is a hell of aot more fun in my opinion but it depends, took me like 4 months to find the class i really enjoyed (druid) before that i played rs, each to their own, gna watch quest one now

Sabra
23-02-2007, 03:29 AM
The first video was cool, but looking at WoW and all 100+ buttons seems way too complicated to me. And for being a super mod or whatever you do, you should have warned us about the foul language on it... not saying that the people on the forums cant tolerate a few 'harsh' words, but if they were said on these forums i would assure you that an infraction/warn/or ban would have been given, but nice video finds.

Gold!man
23-02-2007, 03:41 AM
im impressed, thanks for posting the links..

deagle
23-02-2007, 04:05 AM
I told you so, WoW rocks RS socks. But my graphic card blows. :(

You have to admit, 20 people killing a king black dragon is nothing compared 20 people shooting arrows at the flaming guy.

micky.blue.eyes
23-02-2007, 09:10 AM
First video was bull, they showed the Rs fights like 5 seconds and the WoW fights like 30 seconds? Stupid noobs.
Because they want to make runescape look bad obviously. ;)

Final Fantasy Music in that 10 min RS one.

I'm watching it.

I've seen the first one before.

Is the second one Final Fantasy 7 music? I think it is but not 100% sure.
Sorry, I don't play Final Fantasy 7 so I don't know the music. :(

Too many things in the Wow Game. Runescape is more simple, and why show so little time of rs and hudge amounts of WoW?

I think they're the gay lower front private for men with an 's'.
To make runescape look bad, the video is biased. ;)

The first video was cool, but looking at WoW and all 100+ buttons seems way too complicated to me. And for being a super mod or whatever you do, you should have warned us about the foul language on it... not saying that the people on the forums cant tolerate a few 'harsh' words, but if they were said on these forums i would assure you that an infraction/warn/or ban would have been given, but nice video finds.
Eek! Totally forgot about that, I was planning to put a warning but I forgot to post it because I posted it in a rush. :( Added it now, thanks. :)

I told you so, WoW rocks RS socks. But my graphic card blows. :(

You have to admit, 20 people killing a king black dragon is nothing compared 20 people shooting arrows at the flaming guy.
That part totally owned. :(

Seagy
23-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Well i like WoW his Graphics but i like RS the game !!

micky.blue.eyes
23-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Well i like WoW his Graphics but i like RS the game !!

Yeah, it would so own if runescape had the same sort of graphics as wow. o.O I bet Wow would lose costumors and Jagex managers and stockholders would be mega rich. Oh well, runescape is only an internet game so it's not gonna happen any time soon. :(

Ashley 12344
23-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Yeah, it would so own if runescape had the same sort of graphics as wow. o.O I bet Wow would lose costumors and Jagex managers and stockholders would be mega rich. Oh well, runescape is only an internet game so it's not gonna happen any time soon. :(

Thats the main reason I don't have WoW.
I play Runescape for something to do while chatting on MSN. I can live without Runescape, but not MSN :P

le harry
23-02-2007, 09:36 AM
If you even compare Runescape to World of Warcraft your either biased or havnt played either. World of Warcraft beats runescape in every aspect x999999

Originalmoh
23-02-2007, 10:02 AM
ROFL!!! Awesome videos lol!!

Loved it so much!!!!

Part 3 is funny lol + rep

micky.blue.eyes
23-02-2007, 10:07 AM
ROFL!!! Awesome videos lol!!

Loved it so much!!!!

Part 3 is funny lol + rep
Lol Yeah, too bad they didn't make part 3. :( (Only an announcement that they're not gonna make it)

If you even compare Runescape to World of Warcraft your either biased or havnt played either. World of Warcraft beats runescape in every aspect x999999

Now you're biased. Wow is not better in every aspect, but you can't debate with biased people so I won't. :)

Originalmoh
23-02-2007, 10:09 AM
World of warcraft awesome game but i say runescape still better =D

Door
23-02-2007, 12:01 PM
LOL. First vid just takes the **** out of RuneScape. Funny :P

letisix
23-02-2007, 05:20 PM
I liked the Quest ;] Ausume

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!