PDA

View Full Version : Hacks?

Rockstar
22-02-2007, 07:03 PM
Ok im testing a Hack where do I extract them to ive tried valve/steam/steamapps/TESTER59057/counter strike source but doesent work can Anyone help me!

Infrontation
22-02-2007, 07:53 PM
What hack is it.. Most hacks you open the .exe

What hack is it.. Most hacks you open the .exe

Rockstar
23-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Erm the wall hack

User43
23-02-2007, 04:46 PM
lol there are loads of wall hacks. I think you should try looking for others. Most are just .exe than you can download, run then load counterstrike and they will be on.

serch cs-hacked on google, theres a website called cs-hacked.something so look it up on google, it had pretty good ones.

Ed.
23-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Most of the hacks are exe. also don't hack on a secure server or you will get life banned like my mate!!

Smurtz
23-02-2007, 08:06 PM
Open cs in a window, then double click the .exe. It should inject. Then start a game, go into the console and configure it

Swastika
24-02-2007, 01:58 PM
They're pretty simple man....
Just download the program, usually .exe, then open CSS and the program should inject.
I can give you sites to hacks if you wish, just PM me.

Rockstar
24-02-2007, 02:23 PM
Cant find any !

Scriptermone
24-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Don't use hacks...

my old steam account got VAC banned for hacking. and just going on non-secure servers, is boring as ****.

docker
28-04-2007, 08:30 PM
fkn0wned.com or something like dat, gives u vac proof hacks and will update on website as soon as they become vac detected so u wont get banned

Dal
29-04-2007, 02:54 AM
fkn0wned.com or something like dat, gives u vac proof hacks and will update on website as soon as they become vac detected so u wont get banned
Steam are constantly updating for hacks like that. They work for a day or 2 and then they're just like any other hack. There is no fool proof way of finding out whether it still is vac proof or not.

Besides, that isn't the point. Why do you guys want to hack anyway? You're just spoiling what simply is a skilled game. Counter strike is the most successful online FPS in the world. You say you want to test but that merely covers up the fact you're going to cheat. Why are people always so easily led into downloading cheats and using them. If i was to ever use one, it would be very tedious. You throw in a few deaths to make it look realistic and you're the best player. Not so. I'd rather get the satisfaction of getting the skill.

Sitting on counter strike and letting the program do most of the work for you is pathetic. I find that there are more cheaters on counter strike source than 1.6. I play 1.6 more because it's a classic. Anyway, my point is don't get drifted into cheating because you'll either get banned everywhere OR steam will just VAC ban you from all the secure servers, which counts for about 98% of the servers in counter strike. You'll then have to go out and buy counter strike source/1.6 all over again, then face the risk of being banned again. Pointless.

docker
29-04-2007, 09:53 AM
so ur saying cause we know about hacks were hackers? i play for an ED clan and attend lan, u really think i would risk losing the privaledge for hacks?

Dal
29-04-2007, 06:09 PM
so ur saying cause we know about hacks were hackers? i play for an ED clan and attend lan, u really think i would risk losing the privaledge for hacks?
I never said you hacked yourself. I have no idea what you're talking about with your clan. In regards to what i said about people hacking. It was directed to kosmickitten.

PS2.
01-05-2007, 04:41 AM
Hacks are pretty gay. I don't see why people would even use hacks except for the simple reason that they suck.

NekkLe
02-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Basically, if you want to have fun, get in a clan, get into a league (Enemydown or Clanbase) and work your way up the ladder. Playing with a team and competing in a league is good if you want to really boost your skills within the game.

piddle2k6
02-05-2007, 05:18 PM
I dont get it :S CS i have never seen in the shops... isnt it just a mod of half life or thats what i have heard + what is a mod?

Infrontation
02-05-2007, 05:25 PM
... You don't know what counter strike is. Just google it.

Halop
08-07-2007, 03:24 PM
Get banned noobs.

Recursion
08-07-2007, 03:34 PM
I hate idiots who hack. Spoils the game for all ;|

Stephen
08-07-2007, 05:15 PM
I used to hack, but I got addicted to hacking and started to play REALLY bad without the hacks. But I'm really good at cs:s now as I have vista and no hacks work on vista :) (well I think a few private hacks do).

Lime_Jello
12-07-2007, 05:55 PM
Hacks made me a better player..
I got vac banned but even when I hacked.. I got owned because I played with cal m people.

Also download WinRAR and when you download the hack it will open..

Extract to desktop..

Then click the desktop icon and click the exe.

Never save a hack in your steam folder.. you'll be banned in a day.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!