PDA

View Full Version : Black Knights Fortress Luring Guide

Frozen..
23-02-2007, 01:21 AM
A small guide to Black Knight Fortress Luring

Well, what can I say? The Black knight’s fortress is a highly unknown luring spot and many expert lurers have gained many riches here. Not many people know about this spot but im sharing it with you.

PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A VERY COMPLEX WAY OF LURING, BUT NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS METHOD, SO MORE GP FOR YOU

The fortress itself is located on top of Ice Mountain. It is located west of Edgeville/Monastery, and approximately north of Falador.

http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/210/blackknightsfortresscs1.png

What kind of luring will you be teaching me?

I will explain how to 2 person lure at black knights fortress. For those who do not know what luring is, I will explain. Luring is a method in which 2 people, a Lurer and a Mage, lure someone, the Victim into the wild and kill them for their stuff.

Tip: Don’t lure pures – they always have mains and are not stupid. From personal experiance i know they may get the kill, and by that i mean your mage.

So how do we get the Victim?

The two best ways are:

Forums: Both the Mage and the Lurer search forums for people buying/selling rare or expensive items. They use a combat calculator to check the names of people and find someone that is the Mages level. The Lurer will then Private Message the Victim, and discusses the price and location, which of course is the Fortress =)

World 2 Falador Park: Personally I have had more success with this. The Mage logs onto another account, which must be members. The mage will have another client open on world 2, waiting to be logged on, because we all know how hard it can be to get into world 2. This 2nd account will be in Falador, world 2 and will then search Fally Park for someone within 1 level of his Mage account. He will then Private message the name of this person, who will soon be the victim to the Lurer. Once the lurer confirms the victim is on his way, the searcher will then log back onto his mage account.

Now we know how to find people, how do we kill them?

Proceed doing the above, but have your accounts in the following positions.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/2053/wheretostandey4.png

The Victim is on the way…

Assuming you used the forums, the victim may come from a variety of directions. These are the most common routes (yeah messy I know). But most common are the southern routes. If you see your victim in the wild before they get there, e.g. coming from Edgeville, KILL THEM.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/5495/possibleroutesdb7.png

Near the pink dot is where you want them if they didnt take a route through the wild and die

Does it matter where they stand…

Not yet, they will (99% of the time) walk around the back of the castle until they see your dot on the minimap. You will find they will be inside the pink ring in the image below.

If they say they can’t see you, tell them north-west side of the castle.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1053/pinkringxr1.png

Ok, I have got them in view of my minimap…

Now, you want to get them into the wild. Do whatever you can to get them into the wild (I will have some tips at the end). Have your mage ready.

Make sure the mage is: Potted, Praying (mage prayer), Charged (modern only), Super potted if opponent is wearing little amour or robes so he can dds them and make sure your mage has the BEST possible mage gear. This is the MOST IMPORTANT part of the lure.

When the victim runs into the wild to trade you, he will be in the following position

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9615/thetradeeditedku4.png

Ok, he is in, do we kill him?

NO! You can’t…. Yet. If he sees the mage, he has a chance to run/teleport before Teleblocked or Entangled.

Tip: Have a sort of… signal. My personal favorite is “gogogogogogogo”.
I will private message that to the mage when in trade with the victim.

The mage will then run down until he is within maging distance of the victim.

How will the mage kill him?

Modern Mage: Entangle, Teleblock,

If victim is wearing nothing/robes – Dds
If victim is wearing amour – Flames until dead

It is very important you have a skillful mage, he MUST know when to use the next entangle. It won’t work the second your victim gets loose starts running back from wild… it takes approximately 3 seconds before you can re-entangle.

Ancient Mage: Simple, use your most powerful ice-spell on him and dds if he is wearing little or weak armor or keep maging if he has armor.

You are probably thinking “Ancients all the way!” because they are easier, but it’s also easier to loose the kill. The 114mil lure, the best one I have ever gotten... The guy had teleports, that’s what makes you think twice about using ancients. It only takes a second to teleport, and all that work is lost. So keep that in mind.

Yay… we killed him/her!

Ok, the lure is finished. It didn’t take as long as it did to read this guide, and now all you have to do is split the kill 50/50. I personally do 40/60 and give the mage extra, because he is wasting runes + pots.

Other tips…

Make friends with the person you are luring, offer to train with them, supply some food to go train on dragons *wink* *wink* with him.

Offer 100k or so above price, act dumb sometimes e.g. “are whips still 2.5million?” but whips are 1.9, so they think WOW good deal and usually come running.

This kind of cancels out my above tip but sometimes being stern with you price can sometimes be best thing to do. Debate the price with them but be stern and tell them the actual price of the item or nothing.

So test them and see which ones work for you.

If they don’t come in you can do some of these things:

The silent treatment, it works most of the time, just don’t reply, no matter what they say… most of the time they will get so angry they will rush in to trade you about 30 times, thus accept and then kill them.

Convince them you MUST no leave your spot because you MUST get *desired level & skill*, then the silent treatment.

And if all else fails….

Drop 17-20k cash on the ground near you, keep them there for 1min till they see it, most stupid fools will run in to grab it, and that 20k will cost them much more than it was worth.

+44
23-02-2007, 02:16 AM
Cept everyone knows wht luring is and its impossible to find anyone my lvl who knows ;) but its good +rep

Royal
23-02-2007, 02:33 AM
Good guide, + rep.

ohemjee
23-02-2007, 02:40 AM
horrible, the black knights spot is DEAD you moron :X

I suggest thread closed... SPOT TO LURE IS DEAD

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't be rude towards other members.

Royal
23-02-2007, 02:44 AM
There is that but, what if someone sets up a trade there like he said.

deagle
23-02-2007, 04:16 AM
Lol at the people running from edgeville.

Frozen..
23-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Cept everyone knows wht luring is and its impossible to find anyone my lvl who knows ;) but its good +rep

Not everyone knows this spot. Plenty of newbs about :rolleyes:

horrible, the black knights spot is DEAD you moron :X

I suggest thread closed... SPOT TO LURE IS DEAD

Who do you think you are? No.. it isn't dead and its still commonly used. You have no right to call me a moron so.. *REMOVED* plz.

Edited by Charles (Forum Moderator): Please don't avoid the forum filter.

+44
23-02-2007, 03:11 PM
Not everyone knows this spot. Plenty of newbs about :rolleyes:

There are only like 2 people whos lvls i can attack there in w2 and they all go "Lurer lurer its pathetic blah etc etc" Tried last night :p

^.^
23-02-2007, 06:16 PM
whips have fallen are like 1.7-1.85m at most.

Roflcopters
24-02-2007, 03:38 PM
Luring is for noobs, yet so are the people who fall for it.

Mr Macro
24-02-2007, 06:06 PM
My friend got lured 2ml lol.

docker
24-02-2007, 10:17 PM
guys show him some respect hes spent alot of time on this

Roflcopters
24-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Hey, I like the way he set it out.

Just a shame he didn't choose a different topic to do one on.

UDunKnow
26-02-2007, 10:31 AM
Great Guide, Rep+.

Hoax
26-02-2007, 09:07 PM
wd i need to try that some time :P

Distad
26-02-2007, 10:06 PM
a cheaper way to lure
*IF you want want to risk 10k* o man alot of cash? Lol
is to drop a chaos or death or a high level rune ( 1 )
they will run in thinking it is a drop that some1 died pking and they had
so they will run in and get it :]

Or teh good old trade lure :p

Trade em and walk a lil bit
then have friend come rushing in and K0

Axel
26-02-2007, 10:08 PM
That's the stupidest lure ever. Whenever someone says 'come to the monastery' or something I just run round the south side and they make up some lame excuse. I always outsmart lurers.

Distad
26-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Well sorry mr. Genius?

Its called LURING
not everyone gonna fall for it?

and you should do it at a spot where no1 would think

INFORMATlON
26-02-2007, 11:57 PM
That's the stupidest lure ever. Whenever someone says 'come to the monastery' or something I just run round the south side and they make up some lame excuse. I always outsmart lurers.

so your not some stupid kid?
WHO CARES!?
you want a flipping cookie or somthing?
if they say somthing like that, then dont go and put them on your ignore list-ill give u a cookie if u can do that-

listen to distads post =\
not everyone falls for lures =\

and dont waste forum space you fruit-from distad.. im on fone with him >.<
also, love the lure. sticking to distads and i's =]

Distad
27-02-2007, 12:16 AM
WHO CARES!?
if they say somthing like that, then dont go and put them on your ignore list-ill give u a cookie if u can do that-

Lol@That
:] anyway yea me and Info's lure pwns
The nub has no idea whats going on
while yours they know they going in wild :S

Would +REP ya but i cant :p

Axel
27-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Haha, wow. Do you flame everyone who says your guide is rubbish? You have to be able to take some criticism. And if someone disrespects you, you don't need your mob of friends with 0 rep to minus rep me, it doesn't do a thing, and I'll most likely come back and hit a 9 on you.

Bun
27-02-2007, 10:14 PM
a cheaper way to lure
*IF you want want to risk 10k* o man alot of cash? Lol
is to drop a chaos or death or a high level rune ( 1 )
they will run in thinking it is a drop that some1 died pking and they had
so they will run in and get it :]

Or teh good old trade lure :p

Trade em and walk a lil bit
then have friend come rushing in and K0
'k calm down, ever since you learned how to lure you act as if you made the thing up.

WHO CARES!?

I don't think distad will ever require toilet roll again as long as you don't lose your tongue.

INFORMATlON
27-02-2007, 10:41 PM
that dude idfk his name, not my fault everyone is gay and -rep me for one thread on somthing i got bored and made >.<
this rep system blows. they dont chekc the rep sent.
also
you all flame his threads, he has a right to flame also.

Axel
27-02-2007, 11:43 PM
I don't think distad will ever require toilet roll again as long as you don't lose your tongue.

Haha, you said it well better than me.

But as I was saying, I was giving criticism about luring being rubbish, I wasn't flaming him. If you see criticism as an insult, you need to sort yourself out.

OmgK
01-03-2007, 02:53 AM
Dzzt, who em I?

More of a lurer then you'l ever be. I've lured by talking \ killing up to like 20m with split!

Now dont be trying to swear at me, son.

Roflcopters
01-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Lurers are super noobs.

Flame on.

Porosity
03-03-2007, 02:20 AM
Why are you all being a bunch of disrespectful morons.

Who cares if the spot isnt as good as your other lures, he still put the time into this guide so go suck yourself before you say anything.

10/10

Frozen..
03-03-2007, 11:12 AM
Why are you all being a bunch of disrespectful morons.

Who cares if the spot isnt as good as your other lures, he still put the time into this guide so go suck yourself before you say anything.

10/10

Thanks for the support. :)

Zlah
03-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Dzzt, who em I?

More of a lurer then you'l ever be. I've lured by talking \ killing up to like 20m with split!

then why did you used to always beg conor for free stuff and try to kiss up to rich people?

Frozen..
03-03-2007, 12:34 PM
then why did you used to always beg conor for free stuff and try to kiss up to rich people?

owned.

Conor.
03-03-2007, 05:27 PM

Who r u ??????/ and u ripped this guide of my piczo site !111!!

Distad
03-03-2007, 07:27 PM
Lol@That
:] anyway yea me and Info's lure pwns
The nub has no idea whats going on
while yours they know they going in wild :S

Would +REP ya but i cant :p

=\
Why did you -rep me on this post?
did i say i made up this lure??
No i said me and info do the lure

And be a man leave your name when u - rep

Frozen..
03-03-2007, 08:01 PM
Who? Me? :S

I don't believe in -repping people. So .. it wasnt me :|

DzztIsATramp
03-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Hi

You're a dirty tramp :D

DzztIsATramp
03-03-2007, 09:22 PM
Luring is for poor sad noobs.

Porosity
04-03-2007, 12:34 AM
"DzzIsATramp"

You are calling him a noob and a tramp when your the idiot whos making multiple accounts and calling people noobs.

Please go cut your wrists with the most sleek, metal object you can find.

Before you come on this forum hating other members and calling them noobs, think about how much of a noob you are just for registering double accounts.

Frozen..
04-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Hi

How about you come out with you real account and say that?:)

Sly
04-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Dzzt, who em I?

You're hardly a pro lurer though are you?

Who r u ??????/ and u ripped this guide of my piczo site !111!!
Zlah is/was me.

Hi

I think I know who that is.

--ss--
04-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Nice guide, i still dont get why people get so close to the wildi when they're trading why not jsut trade in the bank then going far north :rolleyes:

T0M
04-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Good guide dude, though not that many people get lured anymore, not as stupid

Sly
04-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Good guide dude, though not that many people get lured anymore, not as stupid
You'll be very suprised.

Conor.
04-03-2007, 07:04 PM
U ripped this guide of my piczo !1!11! close fred i never sed e cud av it and ddztisatramp is me

Porosity
04-03-2007, 07:19 PM
Well then your a noob.

And do you have proof, idiot?

Conor.
04-03-2007, 07:55 PM
do u av proof

Porosity
04-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Well, I can tell your just an immature ****** and you are only 10 years old.

Go hang yourself please, and dont come back :).

Conor.
04-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Ur sikkkkkkkkkkkk

Buzle
06-03-2007, 02:06 AM
Great job!
I really liked your detail and pictures.
Well worth reading :]

+Rep

halo6800
20-05-2007, 12:12 PM
Good Guide but everyone knows lurer spots ;)

but i like it ill try use some time :D

Axel
20-05-2007, 12:45 PM
You do know this guide doesn't work anymore? Because they've added the wildy ditch.

Seagy
25-05-2007, 05:57 PM
Yer thought so!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!