23-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Well i went there and i will post some screenines <3

-:Undertaker:-
23-02-2007, 04:43 PM
LOL@BECS

Stupid campaign right from the start.

Browney
23-02-2007, 04:50 PM
Was anyone actually gonna listen to the campaign?

ColyTom
23-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Have you got any screenies yet?

Toonager
23-02-2007, 04:52 PM
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/5360/becshabboxyd3.png (http://imageshack.us)

TopManTim
23-02-2007, 04:55 PM
what exactly is FOMO?

Toonager
23-02-2007, 04:56 PM
http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2667/stephemshabboxig6.png (http://imageshack.us)

ColyTom
23-02-2007, 04:57 PM
wjat exactly is FOMO?
A campaign that convinces Habbos to use the 'Ignore' button.

F32
23-02-2007, 04:59 PM
At the above - no it doesn't, it just makes bum lickers **** more bum.

Caution
23-02-2007, 05:01 PM
FOMO = Fear of missing out.

Pointless campaign.

Edited by micky.blue.eyes (Super Moderator): Please don't double post.

Toonager
23-02-2007, 05:01 PM
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/5212/imphabboxow3.png (http://imageshack.us)

F32
23-02-2007, 05:02 PM
I think one screenie is enough dude - considering it shows... nothing.

ColyTom
23-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Adam does have a point.
Why post a screenie if you block out all of the writing?

Niall!
23-02-2007, 05:06 PM
LOL@BECS

No how would you like to be a MOD with constant CFHs saying "OMGZZ HE ZED BOBBA" or " SOMEONE SED DA F WORD TO ME IN THE ROOM IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS ITS *REMOVED*" No. Before you say stupid campaign think of it from other peoples point of view:eusa_wall

Was anyone actually gonna listen to the campaign? Many including me support the campaign so your answer is yes.

He's got the right to post as many as he wants, the news is about the talkshow going on not info

Edited By nvrspk4 (Assistant General Manager): Do not avoid the filter.

F32
23-02-2007, 05:09 PM
He's got the right to post as many as he wants, the news is about the talkshow going on not info
lol.

That made no sense dude.

He posted 2 screenies; basically showing nothing.

Niall!
23-02-2007, 05:14 PM
showing there is a talkshow going on dude.

F32
23-02-2007, 05:16 PM
We got this from the message - and his initial post - and his first screenie.

PinkFM
23-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Humph, she wouldn't answer me when I asked why there was so many recolours and not new rares.
She said it wasn't related to the talkshow.
:/

Stephhems
23-02-2007, 06:47 PM
LOL@BECS

tbh thats quite rude, whats so wrong about a campaign to help support people in using ignore? If you don't like FOMO you don't have to go around posting in forums that you think the idea sucks.

Was anyone actually gonna listen to the campaign?

Many people are listning to the campaign, and they still are.

23-02-2007, 07:23 PM
The MODS are paid to moderate, not send messages back saying "Use Ignore", what's the point in moderators if they are not moderating?

dannyboymed
23-02-2007, 07:26 PM
Which is more effective.. One mod clicking a button to ban someone or 20 people clicking a button to ignore.. its just an excuse for laziness.. How the hell can you base a talk show on it?!

Yggdrasill
23-02-2007, 07:26 PM
heh, Undertaker was just speaking the truth. It's so damn stupid of a campaign. Especially when the person who made the campaign dosen't follow it. When I apperently gave her abuse, which I did not, she re-acted in insulting me. aha, pathetic.

Most of the people who support it are sucked up children. I found it funny when Diff gave a example of a comic and had the ''Scamlott'' and the Habbo staff ignored them, and the case was solved! It's how childish this hotel is that makes me not want to go on it as much as usual.

tbh thats quite rude, whats so wrong about a campaign to help support people in using ignore? If you don't like FOMO you don't have to go around posting in forums that you think the idea sucks.

Why not? If you think the idea sucks, why can't you tell people on a forum that? I don't understand. A Forum is for discussion, and he was just giving his feedback on the campaign. Is there anything wrong with him doing that?

Humph, she wouldn't answer me when I asked why there was so many recolours and not new rares.
She said it wasn't related to the talkshow.
:/
You can only ask that question at the Why is there so many Recolours and not new rares? talkshow mate. sorry.

TrueColours
23-02-2007, 07:42 PM
Maybe banning someone for speeking in a diffrent term isn't appropeate to get you banned, Most people get sick of being banned for saying like... **** that was fun once they done a game.. and the ignore button is FOR that tbh... ;l I really think you need to look more into it? Sorry for spelling,

e5.
23-02-2007, 07:49 PM
I really sucks that MODs get payed for sending auto messages, as undertaker said, they just ignore your call and never come to your room and when people are swearing and being racist they NEVER ban them, ive reported plenty of times, I think its about time MODs did some proper work.

jackass
23-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Tbh, saying 'click ignore' isn't a job, its just a doss where you get paid loads, they are meant to moderate the hotel, not just sending auto messages with tacky slogans.

PinkFM
23-02-2007, 08:20 PM
She banned someone for swearing at her during the talkshow.
Oh some sucks up's went *Ignores*
Then Becs called the person a chicken when they left the room.

Rubbish campain tbh.

try again when you reanme the ignore button :/

Stephhems
23-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by TJam

Why not? If you think the idea sucks, why can't you tell people on a forum that? I don't understand. A Forum is for discussion, and he was just giving his feedback on the campaign. Is there anything wrong with him doing that?

As you said, it is a forum for discussion, not a forum for rants. He can give a negative feedback but it doesn't have to be so rude.

23-02-2007, 10:13 PM
As you said, it is a forum for discussion, not a forum for rants. He can give a negative feedback but it doesn't have to be so rude.

How was I being rude?, I was giving my opinion on a stupid 'campaign' which gives suck ups more of an oppertunity to get futher into the staff.

And if Becs get's called names why doesn't SHE press ignore if she feels that it's better to press ignore.

You get stupid messages from moderators sometimes, Undertaker:" Hey, someone is blocking in Bob's room, could you come and kick them?" MOD:"Use Ignore, if you message again you will be banned", it's just stupid things like that, and many times when ive seen scams and reported them I didn't even get a message and the scammer got away.

The Professor
23-02-2007, 10:23 PM
How was I being rude?, I was giving my opinion on a stupid 'campaign' which gives suck ups more of an oppertunity to get futher into the staff.

And if Becs get's called names why doesn't SHE press ignore if she feels that it's better to press ignore.

You get stupid messages from moderators sometimes, Undertaker:" Hey, someone is blocking in Bob's room, could you come and kick them?" MOD:"Use Ignore, if you message again you will be banned", it's just stupid things like that, and many times when ive seen scams and reported them I didn't even get a message and the scammer got away.

I was in a similar situation in snowstorm. I reported someone for having an innapropriate name (IsuckBalls or something of the such) and was told to use ignore. How the hell is that going to help?

And +rep to your comment about moderators arent payed to say "ignore", too true.

23-02-2007, 10:55 PM
I just went into the Welcome Lounge and saw a Safety X saying very corny things against flooders, and all the suckups were around the X of course.

Liz♥
23-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Too bad you lack the knowledge of knowing that the common problems such as bullying, harassment, swearing, racism or any other verbal abuse is recommended to use the ignore button if that Moderator on duty is too busy to handle with such petite problems and has to handle problems such as scamming or any other ban offense.

Habbo Hotel UK consists of 16 moderators and that Sulake promise the childrens parents that the hotel will be monitored 24/7, you really need to take into consideration that there is 10,000 users every hour so these moderators have to look after, although there are other moderators who go into INT and look at chat logs but you really have to learn that Moderators only usually ban problems such as the problems you get day-to-day, they offer the ignore button, you really think a multi-million comany such as Sulake with celebrities visiting the company everyday would just install a feature on their chat site so it can be convinent for the moderators?

You're clearly mistaken, you misunderstood on what FOMO is, FOMO is known as fear of missing out, Becs' job is to bascially look after all moderators internationally and moderators not only supervise the hotels with problems given above but they also promote ignore - FOMO so therefore Becs HAS to promote FOMO to make teenagers aware. Because believe it or not, we don't have this ignore button, if you've got someone bugging you, being raicst, you don't automatically go to the police - "O NOEZ SOMEONE SWORE AT ME OR THEY'RE TRYING TO SKEM ME". They'll say no sorry mate, we've got murders to solve - bigger problems. Like moderators do, Habbo installed the ignore button to make you realise, you're going to face real life soon and sooner or later you're going have to get on with life and ignore the problems.

You're teenagers - young adults, whether you be 12 or not, sooner or later you've got to deal with, get over yourself and move on, they're doing their jobs.

F32
23-02-2007, 11:09 PM
So basically what you're saying - swearing, abusive, racist language goes unpunished.

Wow.

Liz♥
23-02-2007, 11:21 PM
So basically what you're saying - swearing, abusive, racist language goes unpunished.

Wow.

No... it does when the moderator has time to do the little issues once they've done the bigger issues e.g. scamming

F32
23-02-2007, 11:25 PM
I'll repeat my post:

Wow.

ReviewDude
23-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Ad, I'm forced to agree with you. The FOMO scheme is aimed to sound like Liz said:

Habbo installed the ignore button to make you realise, you're going to face real life soon and sooner or later you're going have to get on with life and ignore the problems.

But in actual fact, it's to try and lift the pressure on Moderators. May sound fair, but come on. There are moderators on Habbox that deal with all the problems, round the clock (doing more than two hours shifts too).

Do they get paid? No. Do Habbo Moderators get paid? Indeed they do. They're paid to punish those who break the Habbo way - and to make sure everyone is kept safe. If they can't - then use Sulake's multi-million profits to go hire some new ones!

Liz♥
24-02-2007, 12:17 AM
Ad, I'm forced to agree with you. The FOMO scheme is aimed to sound like Liz said:

But in actual fact, it's to try and lift the pressure on Moderators. May sound fair, but come on. There are moderators on Habbox that deal with all the problems, round the clock (doing more than two hours shifts too).

Do they get paid? No. Do Habbo Moderators get paid? Indeed they do. They're paid to punish those who break the Habbo way - and to make sure everyone is kept safe. If they can't - then use Sulake's multi-million profits to go hire some new ones!

Lets paint a little picture

20 moderators on habboxforum, I don't know

About 300-400 users

Habbo UK has a total of 16 MODERATORS

10,000 visit everyday

You can keep saying that though :)

lew!
24-02-2007, 12:22 AM
MOD's deal with bigger problems that may actually damage habbo. E.G Scamming, Scripting, Hacking and other things.

If you read the alert properly it says: Please click ignore WHILST Our moderators deal with the problem.
Theres a button on the mod tool that downgrades the cfh (sent to the bottom of the list) And then they deal with it when they got the more serious problems sorted with.

DJ-Vimto
24-02-2007, 03:43 AM
the thing that some people dont seem to understand is just how many CFH's get sent.

a MOD may see anything between 500 and 1000 CFHs during his or her shift, and that is a LOT of CFHs

now then, how many of those do you think are real emergencies? my guess is probably only 50-100 of them.

the CFH are prioritised depending on the situation, but dont automatically assume that just because you dont get a reply it doesnt mean that it is not going to go uninvestigated, because it will at some point, and appropriate action will be taken.

to put it into context, a CFH reporting a suspected paedophile will be higher on the priority list than someone who is blocking a room. the reason being obvious, a childs safety from predators is much more important than some noob blocking the entrance to a room, its easy enough just to go elsewhere when someone is blocking.

as for the FOMO campaign, i think it is a good idea, and i am a keen supporter, not because im some kind of suck up, but because the ignore button is incredibly usefull, when people start insulting me, i dont bother wasting a moderators time, i just ignore the person who is insulting me. and it saves time, 2 clicks compared to maybe 30 seconds typing a CFH that will only result in a MOD telling me to use the ignore button

ReviewDude
24-02-2007, 03:52 AM
Lets paint a little picture

20 moderators on habboxforum, I don't know

About 300-400 users

Habbo UK has a total of 16 MODERATORS

10,000 visit everyday

You can keep saying that though :)

Thank you for your patronizing tone. It's appreciated :)

16 Moderators GETTING PAID, okay, let's say £20,000 a year vs 20 Mods who don't get paid at all...

Art
24-02-2007, 04:03 AM
This thread has turned into an argument...

Xihia
24-02-2007, 04:21 AM
ROFL @ ME IMP HUSH

Antony
24-02-2007, 07:49 AM
No... it does when the moderator has time to do the little issues once they've done the bigger issues e.g. scamming

I fail to see how being scammed of a bit of pixel furniture is more important than banning people promoting and being racist. And no, If you went to the Police saying I'm being racially abused, they wouldn't tell you to go away because they are investigating murders - Racism is taken very seriously.

Although I agree with some points about the growing up - ignore button sentence, but should it really be taken this seriously whereas people who are being racially abused should be told to take action themselves where racism isnt tolerated anywhere else? Habbo Hotel is a service for teenagers, Habbo want to attract teenagers, So you go onto their service and are being abused but basically told to "deal with it yourself" Our Moderators have bigger issues such as someone claiming they werent given a prize in a game?

And saying UK have 16 Moderators is a little under estimation? By their official FAQ on Moderators their is 26 on that list? There is generally two MOD's on at peak times, so perhaps one of the Moderators should be banning the kids who are being racist and abusing other people. Not removing silly little comments on Habbo Home.

Stephhems
24-02-2007, 07:56 AM
LOL@BECS

If you read the first quote above and not find it rude then you must have eye problems, and you do not know what happens in a world of a MOD as someone said before they tell you to ignore the person WHILIST they solve the problem, and as for
Becs instead of judging her you should take a look at yourself complaining about something you don't even understand why it was made.

le harry
24-02-2007, 08:20 AM
Are you joking me, your comparing 20ish mods on a Habbo Fansite Forum who do what 2 hours a day on HxF compared to Habbo Moderators who have to deal with like 1000 cfh's per day. Show me one person who gets 1000 people reporting posts in there shift on HxF.

uffie
24-02-2007, 08:21 AM
*Removed*
&fomo is lame

&OMG LOL XIHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 THAT R WELL FUNNI!!11111

Edited by Nick- (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude to other members.

Homosexual
24-02-2007, 08:54 AM
imo, and tbh, Habbo should bring back Hobbas. They always helped, no matter what.

(and they're renaming "ignore" to "mute" apparently.)

Yggdrasill
24-02-2007, 09:43 AM
and you do not know what happens in a world of a MOD

Neither do you.

I fail to see how being scammed of a bit of pixel furniture is more important than banning people promoting and being racist. And no, If you went to the Police saying I'm being racially abused, they wouldn't tell you to go away because they are investigating murders - Racism is taken very seriously.

Although I agree with some points about the growing up - ignore button sentence, but should it really be taken this seriously whereas people who are being racially abused should be told to take action themselves where racism isnt tolerated anywhere else? Habbo Hotel is a service for teenagers, Habbo want to attract teenagers, So you go onto their service and are being abused but basically told to "deal with it yourself" Our Moderators have bigger issues such as someone claiming they werent given a prize in a game?

And saying UK have 16 Moderators is a little under estimation? By their official FAQ on Moderators their is 26 on that list? There is generally two MOD's on at peak times, so perhaps one of the Moderators should be banning the kids who are being racist and abusing other people. Not removing silly little comments on Habbo Home.

Agreed.

Stephhems
24-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Neither do you.

I didn't say I did, don't jump to conclusions.

Yggdrasill
24-02-2007, 10:43 AM
I didn't say I did, don't jump to conclusions.
I didn't say you did say you knew the World of moderators... please don't jump to false conclusions. I was just pointing out the fact you don't. I didn't say you did.

e5.
24-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Pretty pathetic argument here, because stephhems, lets face it, you and none of us know them, you cannot say anything about what they do or anything, just think yer.

Stephhems
24-02-2007, 10:59 AM
I didn't say you did say you knew the World of moderators... please don't jump to false conclusions. I was just pointing out the fact you don't. I didn't say you did.

Was there any point in saying that I didn't either? That is considered as spam :)

Yggdrasill
24-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Was there any point in saying that I didn't either? That is considered as spam :)

Exactly what is considered as spam? I was just stating that you didn't know the world of Moderators either.

Stephhems
24-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Exactly what is considered as spam? I was just stating that you didn't know the world of Moderators either.

which is completely off topic, not something that has to do about the main topic which is the FOMO Talkshow.

Yggdrasill
24-02-2007, 11:41 AM
It's not, It's following a post someone else made.

Stephhems
24-02-2007, 11:47 AM
If I'm incorrect then tell me, arn't you supposed to follow up with the thread not the posts?

benjamin
24-02-2007, 11:49 AM
Actually you're allowed to post something linking to someones post , you just can't post anything random - That is calssed as offtopic.

So, this post by me isn't off topic, as it's aimed at a post you've made.
If I'm incorrect then tell me, arn't you supposed to follow up with the thread not the posts?

Liz♥
24-02-2007, 01:12 PM

I get racially abused everyday by wannabe chavs on a day-to-day basis, I understand the effects it has on people but to be quite honest you have to understand that it's just a chat room, get on with life...

and yes there is 16 moderators
www.yourhabbo.co.uk/status - check that

maybe the occasional habbo staff will MOD if no MOD is online

It's common sense to GUESS how many call for helps they considering some MOD's do shifts lasting 6 hours in the day looking after 20,000 users or maybe even more, it increases and it goes up, the problems get worse and the call for helps are coming in

"O NOEZ SOMEONE IS SWEARING"

"O NOEZ SOMEONE IS BEING RACIST"

"O NOEZ SOMEONE IS ASKING ME FOR MY PASSWORD"

You can guess which call for help is going to be pirotised, some MOD's stay up at 1am till 9am to MOD the hotel and maybe they do those less piroritsed calls because not many are online nevertheless, use your common sense, don't just say - R U A MOD? ERM NO SOZ THEN U DNT KNOW

24-02-2007, 01:16 PM
If you read the first quote above and not find it rude then you must have eye problems, and you do not know what happens in a world of a MOD as someone said before they tell you to ignore the person WHILIST they solve the problem, and as for
Becs instead of judging her you should take a look at yourself complaining about something you don't even understand why it was made.

No no no no, I think as many other Habbo's do that a Moderators job is to Moderate not to send back a pointless message saying "Use Ignore".

If we should get on with it when we've got flooders, blockers, scammers and people being horrible then what's the point in the moderator system?

Bec's FOMO campaign makes the Moderator system look stupid and pointless.

Stephhems
24-02-2007, 01:25 PM
No no no no, I think as many other Habbo's do that a Moderators job is to Moderate not to send back a pointless message saying "Use Ignore".

If we should get on with it when we've got flooders, blockers, scammers and people being horrible then what's the point in the moderator system?

Bec's FOMO campaign makes the Moderator system look stupid and pointless.

Like I said before, they reply with 'use ignore WHILIST we solve the problem' they might not ban the person right away but even if they are a week late they do look at the chat logs and they do ban that person. Also, when someone is banned they just get into another account and flood, block, scam, harrass, etc.. ,you have to understand that these people can not be stopped and that is why the ignore button helps.

24-02-2007, 01:32 PM
Like I said before, they reply with 'use ignore WHILIST we solve the problem' they might not ban the person right away but even if they are a week late they do look at the chat logs and they do ban that person. Also, when someone is banned they just get into another account and flood, block, scam, harrass, etc.. ,you have to understand that these people can not be stopped and that is why the ignore button helps.

Sorry but I don't think so, what good is it 1 week later?, Ive never heard of anyone being banned 1 week later for flooding.

They are allowed to get away with it because of this FOMO

F32
24-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Bring back Hobbas I say.

Also - there are 26 MOD's.

ºNotesº
24-02-2007, 02:08 PM
I am not fond of the FOMO Campaign, but, however, I do agree with Liz and Steph.

Yggdrasill
24-02-2007, 02:32 PM
and yes there is 16 moderators

even on that site you have provided, it still says 26 moderators.

PaulMacC
24-02-2007, 02:35 PM
I'm in the same position as Notes.

I agree with Liz and Steph , they should bring back Hobba's because Mizki and people like that we're very handy in situation's , also you could have them on your friend's list unlike Moderators who only accept Habbo Staff and the ocassional 'Popular' Habbo.

Remember back when the Hotel was being scripted alot , everyone had Moderator tool's , Nothing was done about that , They could have shut the hotel down , but no , They didn't even ban the user's and made up a lame excuse that Rasta Santa did it :l

They don't take serious issue's into hand , Yesterday I saw a bit of bullying going on and I reported it and they said '' Use the ignore button '' , I was like WTH , They're supposed to be stopping bullying not telling other people to '' Deal with it ''

It's like your getting bullying in real life , you go to a teacher for help and they say '' Go do it yourself '' , What happens you get the heck punched outta you. Same with this , Moderator's know people can use clone's , people can change IP adresses , People can unbann themselve's using scripting program's , yet they do nothing and let the bullying continue , I know what Im saying is a little confusing.

For example , I said they can use clone's , change IP's etc and this could put Moderator's off even trying because they're just going to come back , but they still should make an effort to help the little children around the UK and other place's from being racially abused and bullied.

24-02-2007, 02:38 PM
I personally am against Hobba's as many of the suckups got the Hobba jobs, however now that Callie has gone perhaps Lost_Witness would be fair in picking Hobba's.

The other option which is very simple and affordable is to hire more moderators, sulake make millions, i'm sure they have enough to hire another 10 - 20 Moderators.

PaulMacC
24-02-2007, 02:40 PM
I personally am against Hobba's as many of the suckups got the Hobba jobs, however now that Callie has gone perhaps Lost_Witness would be fair in picking Hobba's.

The other option which is very simple and affordable is to hire more moderators, sulake make millions, i'm sure they have enough to hire another 10 - 20 Moderators.

Yes , After all Sulake are making mega-money with all this new furniture and v12's sucess.

Yggdrasill
24-02-2007, 03:51 PM
Even if they did come back, which I highly doubt, Callie didn't even pick the Hobba's as far as I am aware, and I doubt Lost_Witness would now.

Ashhizzle
24-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Hobba's won't be returning.. i doubt it anyway :P

Art
24-02-2007, 04:11 PM
I hope they do... Hobbas were the bomb :(

They were all so nice and all...

unlike Habbo X's...

Hobbas were not stuck up or rude... they were all caring and helpful and always looked at things from your point of view and tried to help in what ever way they could.

Habbo X's just go into full rooms. Except the occasional few who do their job.

F32
24-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Hobba's won't be returning.. i doubt it anyway :P

Because you know everything :rolleyes:

Ashhizzle
24-02-2007, 04:37 PM
Because you know everything :rolleyes:
I said i Doubt it adam :S Why you so evil on the forum.

F32
24-02-2007, 04:53 PM
I said i Doubt it adam :S Why you so evil on the forum.

Hobba's won't be returningoh noes - i'm evil :rolleyes:

keep your judgements to yourself.

Evolution
24-02-2007, 05:39 PM
The FOMO scheme caused a lot of hassle to people in the day it was actually *properly* done.

When it was introduced, whatever you reported you had the ignore reply with some childish message come up saying something like:

"You have the power to make their chat go away - click IGNORE located on the bottom right hand side when you click a person! Bwahahahahaahahhahaha"

I reported people for cyber-raping people and I got the ignore message. How can people accept FOMO for what it is? I understand Mods are busy - but it is such a useless scheme.

WHAT was wrong with the way it was PRIOR fomo? They made a whole campaign when the "SWEARING=ZERO TOLERANCE" scheme came out, it worked perfectly for years and then they do this.

p.s undertaker - while I agree with you, GlitterKat picked Hobbas ;)

Liz♥
24-02-2007, 05:53 PM
I find it quite amusing people such as undertaker felt that Sulake employed Sycophants like as Sulake is not even a real company and just some popularity scheme.

Also MOD's were around when Hobbas were around if you didn't notice the account called "Moderator". You know there were obvious reasons why Hobbas were taken away, same reason goes with team X leaders no longer haivng the powers, previously when Hobbas were around, several accounts were compromised and Sulake felt that the voluntery system was not that motiviating for the people, although the powers did motivate the hobbas to do their job, not so much to do it 24/7 but the service we get today with Moderators, their job is more motiviating as a majority of moderators are all ex-hobbas or are a valued member of Habbo society and also Moderators accept F/R's to answer private questions such as.

MOD-Omega F/Red me to clear with me that he/she is not blackmaggot.

Some people have to drop the idea of - Popular Habbos get more stuff, suck up habbos get more stuff - jealous much? Get over it and try harder theres over 10,000 habbos.

Yggdrasill
24-02-2007, 06:24 PM
find it quite amusing people such as undertaker felt that Sulake employed Sycophants like as Sulake is not even a real company and just some popularity scheme.

Also MOD's were around when Hobbas were around if you didn't notice the account called "Moderator". You know there were obvious reasons why Hobbas were taken away, same reason goes with team X leaders no longer haivng the powers, previously when Hobbas were around, several accounts were compromised and Sulake felt that the voluntery system was not that motiviating for the people, although the powers did motivate the hobbas to do their job, not so much to do it 24/7 but the service we get today with Moderators, their job is more motiviating as a majority of moderators are all ex-hobbas or are a valued member of Habbo society and also Moderators accept F/R's to answer private questions such as.

MOD-Omega F/Red me to clear with me that he/she is not blackmaggot.

Some people have to drop the idea of - Popular Habbos get more stuff, suck up habbos get more stuff - jealous much? Get over it and try harder theres over 10,000 habbos.

I agree with you there.

danny-dyer
24-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Yh We Pay Good Money Wen We Buy Creds That Pays There Wages And They Just Say Ignore And FOMO tbh Is Pointless!

Stephhems
24-02-2007, 08:21 PM
Yh We Pay Good Money Wen We Buy Creds That Pays There Wages And They Just Say Ignore And FOMO tbh Is Pointless!

Yeah, first of all don't kill your shift button, and second of all if you read the previous posts you might find out that we already discussed about the ignoring and stuff.

25-02-2007, 12:26 PM
I was just in a scripted room and decided to call the MODS to see if they were going to do something..

I got this.

http://www.iaza.com/work/converted/modalert66395.gif

So what exactly is a priority?, i'm suprised I got a message back, that's the first time since like middle of 2006 I got a message back.

e5.
25-02-2007, 09:08 PM
The FOMO scheme caused a lot of hassle to people in the day it was actually *properly* done.

When it was introduced, whatever you reported you had the ignore reply with some childish message come up saying something like:

"You have the power to make their chat go away - click IGNORE located on the bottom right hand side when you click a person! Bwahahahahaahahhahaha"

I reported people for cyber-raping people and I got the ignore message. How can people accept FOMO for what it is? I understand Mods are busy - but it is such a useless scheme.

WHAT was wrong with the way it was PRIOR fomo? They made a whole campaign when the "SWEARING=ZERO TOLERANCE" scheme came out, it worked perfectly for years and then they do this.

p.s undertaker - while I agree with you, GlitterKat picked Hobbas ;)
When you say mods are busy, its their job to ban people and stop this, they've no buisness to me busy :)

Hellspencer
26-02-2007, 12:43 PM
lol stupid campaign

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!