PDA

View Full Version : [Building] A castle on the Beachy Desert!

Nuct
23-02-2007, 05:32 PM
Another random room :D
I don't expect any higher than 8/10, because thats my own opinion.. but yeah! I'll open it later :) Please rate /10.

Screenie:
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/786/castleonthebeachydesertbp3.png (http://imageshack.us)

mlp16
23-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Another random room :D
I don't expect any higher than 8/10, because thats my own opinion.. but yeah! I'll open it later :) Please rate /10.

Screenie:
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/786/castleonthebeachydesertbp3.png (http://imageshack.us)

Maybe Use Lodge Or Area ;] Um Dragon looks odd really And Gothinc Chairs Would Work Better For Castle ;] 9/10 Mwhahaha :]

Nuct
23-02-2007, 06:34 PM
I don't have enough for Gothic Furni :(
This is a metal castle, when i went on holiday - can't remember where, i saw a metal castle. It looked well good!

The Professor
23-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Imo I think 8 may be a bit optimistic. There are ways of making 1 cred furniture look good, unfortunately that isnt one of them. Making the castle out of lodge/mode corners alone would make it look more castle like as they give a sort of brick effect. I dont know any dragons that live in water, if you have ones phone number tell me
chinese sofas are out of place
as is the wallpaper
Only a 4/10 from me, sorry.

Browney
23-02-2007, 06:40 PM
Gothic furni for castle, sand patches, rugs that actually look blue.

Ed.
23-02-2007, 06:43 PM
thats nice dude but ya need sandpatches and blue rugs!!

Nuct
23-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Meh.

I don't like sand patches.

The Professor
23-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Theyre best for a beach room, thats the point of them ;)

:Hazel
23-02-2007, 10:28 PM
im not too keen sorry, needs alot of work as suggested above e.g. lodge furni, sand patches etc.

Hellspencer
24-02-2007, 12:01 AM
not bad its kinda good

Nuct
24-02-2007, 09:30 AM
Theyre best for a beach room, thats the point of them ;)

In a kinda way, they look wrong.

Xihia
24-02-2007, 12:28 PM
Imo I think 8 may be a bit optimistic. There are ways of making 1 cred furniture look good, unfortunately that isnt one of them. Making the castle out of lodge/mode corners alone would make it look more castle like as they give a sort of brick effect. I dont know any dragons that live in water, if you have ones phone number tell me
chinese sofas are out of place
as is the wallpaper
Only a 4/10 from me, sorry.

Well I have to disagree -
That is rather unfair tbh trying to make the room look awful when its not. To me this room needs work doing but with all
I dont know any dragons that live in water, if you have ones phone number tell me. If I was Nuct I'd say something about that to you because you can't <Insert naughty word here> people off.

Many Regards.

;;Joe
;; Xihia

Herman
24-02-2007, 04:23 PM
In a kinda way, they look wrong.
i would have to agree with you on this one. when you put sand patches together, lines are visible between them which make them look horrid. also, i hate the fact that there's a shell and those other 2 things (i can't remember what) on every patch. you should have the option to a few of them or all.

but anyway, i'd say the room needs work. 6/10.

Browney
24-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Get rid off the cactuses.

Nuct
24-02-2007, 04:40 PM
Get rid off the cactuses.

Ahem! Castle on a beachy DESERT

Anyway, replace them with..?

Browney
24-02-2007, 04:45 PM
Ahem! Castle on a beachy DESERT

Anyway, replace them with..?

You seem to have mixed ideas. At first you seem to want to make a castle, then a desert, then you seem to run out of sand and then add a sea as an afterthought. This may not be how you see it but it's what I do.

Nuct
24-02-2007, 05:40 PM
I didn't actually run out of them.. i still like 10 left.

Ashhizzle
24-02-2007, 07:01 PM
River in a desert? :S

Castle looks weird in mode, Lodge mabye

FishyCrackers
24-02-2007, 08:14 PM
Okay I like the idea but think its in a bit of a mess. Keep the rugs as the sand area don't use sand patches they look ugly with them outlines and and random plant and shell.

Theres alot of changes that could make it look more effective. Use blue rugs as the sea rather then them dark rugs and place white and light blue mats but use Z tables for a more sea look.

Remove the stools and space the cactus out rather then putting them in a stright line and try get some of them bigger cactus.

The castle try using pillers in the corners and use hand woven rugs insted of those grey rugs and remove the chinse sofas and put the stools up there with perhaps a barrel mini bar.

Also I normally don't like teles unless they lead into a diffrent room. Try a stair case on one or either side?

In all great idea room idea just a mess in choice of furni.

Bryan84
25-02-2007, 07:01 AM
i think the furni combination is rather bad .. =X sorry

mlp16
25-02-2007, 12:56 PM
Okay I like the idea but think its in a bit of a mess. Keep the rugs as the sand area don't use sand patches they look ugly with them outlines and and random plant and shell.

Theres alot of changes that could make it look more effective. Use blue rugs as the sea rather then them dark rugs and place white and light blue mats but use Z tables for a more sea look.

Remove the stools and space the cactus out rather then putting them in a stright line and try get some of them bigger cactus.

The castle try using pillers in the corners and use hand woven rugs insted of those grey rugs and remove the chinse sofas and put the stools up there with perhaps a barrel mini bar.

Also I normally don't like teles unless they lead into a diffrent room. Try a stair case on one or either side?

In all great idea room idea just a mess in choice of furni.

Excellent Advice..

+Rep!

Alkaz
26-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Nice room. Maybe using corners for the coners and the
things at the top, Lol. Anyway looks agood room. 7/10
Well done.

Amerix
28-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Maybe you could use blue tiles instead of yhe rug?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!