PDA

View Full Version : Super rare values on .co.uk

Shoed
24-02-2007, 12:32 PM
Currently on Habbohotel.co.uk alot of people are selling there dino eggs for 3 t 17 hcs roughly. I think Dino's should be valued at about 3 t 20 hcs as there classed as a "SUPER RARE" there quite attractive and the rough average of a dino by about 20 people's opinion on what there selling there DINO EGG for is averaged at about 3 t 20 hcs.

Gold dragon - There is hardly any Gold Dragons around on Habbohotel.co.uk, mostly habbo staff have them and there given out as competition prizes to other habbos'. Appamann is selling his for 18 thrones. A few other habbo's I've spoken to with a Gold Dragon is selling there's around the same price. Gold Dragons should be valued at 18 t 7 hc sofas.

The Habbo Tower - BLANK! - There is hardly any Habbo Tower Trophies which are actually blank on Habbohotel.co.uk - Alot of idiotic Habbo's try scam other people saying they have a blank one but it really isn't and when you ask them to show it you there like "NO SOZ I CANT BE BOTHERED TO SHOW" well don't fool for their petty tricks unless they prove its a genuine blank Habbo Tower Trophy.
I value this roughly at 2 t 28 hcs - as there isn't many around Habbohotel.co.uk.

P.S Leave a reply and tell me what you think to these values and if you think any are genuine or if any of these are TOTALLY WRONG" I'm sure there not.

Thanks for reading,
Shoed :D

jordang16
24-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Plz only post if u seen the the supers traded and if u did post how many times u seen eg. dino 3T 15HC [Seen 2 times]

Nike
24-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Try make it easier to read like "Dino - 3t 20 - seen 4 times"

Just an example ^^

keep it up!

xoxox

Lost-Shark
01-03-2007, 05:50 PM
Nice report!
Keep it up!

DCeption
02-03-2007, 03:54 PM
You shouldnt value the rares yourself, you need to post how many times you have seen the rare go for a certian value.

e.g // Dino - 3t - seen 2 times

Jazza
04-03-2007, 01:17 AM
As above. Keep trying though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!